• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TCGO tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...whoa, I wasn't actually volunteering for a tournament yet! I've barely even started building custom decks....

Well, you're in one now. :p
Reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean :p

No pressure on the tourney, we're all learning here so just have fun with it! :)

I actually did see Stratelier over at the TCG forums, he was trying to help me with a bug I had with Exp. Share :D (the text for it was saying that it was the attached Pokemon that gave out the energy @_@)

Okay, just let me know when you have a deck ready to go man, haha.

I already have one or two decks available, not exactly thoroughly tested in battle, but....

Hey Vivillon, I have been away a little bit but am back now. We're friends already on TCGO so I'll see you around soon.

Lunacy won our match!

I'm no good with standard decks, apparently XD

Strat demolished me in two straight since I couldn't get anything past a basic Pokemon on the field. LOL. Good games.

You're not the only one who was super nervous, Pyro, my opening hand didn't have any Pokemon I could Bench in either game and I didn't draw any cards to search for Basics with. If I didn't have Pokemon Center Lady in hand that first game would've been over real quick. Those coin flips really liked your Chespin....

But yeah, good games.

Last edited:
Yeah I got those first 4 heads and I was like, alright, this is looking good, even though I don't have a thing in my hand aside from healing energies...

zblue, what time is good for you? I Should be free mpst of this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom