• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anyone Play Pokemon TCG Online? You should! Here's why ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone and reinstalled TCGO in my laptop! Though with the rotation all of my decks only work in Expanded and Unlimited...I'm doing pick-up games on the versus ladder up to win the 1st pack and EX with my Buttermilk deck.

What do you guys think of the upcoming set, XY BREAKthrough? It looks like my being an MtG player is carrying over because I'm mostly interested in getting a set of Burning Energy and building from there :p Oh and M-Glalie EX is gonna be crazy with Dive Ball around.

I think in the next update, though, they're planning on weakening the base theme decks, as everyone complained that all three were way too well constructed compared to to all the other theme decks. The water deck especially was overpowered - the main attackers were weak against steel - thus it ended up neck-and-neck with the grass deck most times I played. So much for explaining type advantages! xD

Anyways, anyone see any interesting strategies to use with the new BREAKThrough cards coming up? I'm thinking of using M Mewtwo X and finally give Gothitelle's Teleport Room a try combined with it in an interesting rogue deck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom