• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TCGO tourney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure as we're in different timezones but I will be online a lot of tomorrow and might see you then.

Any update on your battle, @zblue24 & @Vivillon?
I do apologize, but it isn't done yet. The fact that we live on exactly the opposite side of the world from each other makes it a bit hard for us to be online at the same time. I will do my best to get the battle done ASAP.

I just beat zblue in our matches. The first one was rather one-sided, but I thought I was about to lose our second game. Nice job, man!

Yeah, the first one was so quick! All my Jynx worked against me thanks to Deranged Dance. Congrats Vivillon :)

I've managed to defeat Vivillon 2-0. His Shiftry deck gave me a bit of a scare, I'll say that much. It was fun!

Last edited:
Wow, great games, @SharKing. They had me on the metaphorical edge of my metaphorical seat. They were close, but in the end you came out victorious each time. Nice job!

Okay then. Lunacy, I should be available basically any time Tuesday and Wednesday (time zone Pacific).

I'm gonna have to step down due to some unforeseen problems. Give my spot to Onigiri, if you don't mind.

I'm gonna have to step down due to some unforeseen problems. Give my spot to Onigiri, if you don't mind.
Sorry to hear that Lunacy but thanks for letting us know.
@Onigiri will be replacing Lunacy in the battle against @Stratelier
Thank you everyone and I think I was able to contact all the participants and give them their packs. On to the next round!

Where? Here? I didn't get any PM.
Ah sorry if I missed you, I usually found people online in the game then gave them the code there so I probably lost track of some names. I can PM you the code for your pack right now.

And just to make sure, did I give you your pack already Stratelier?

@Onigiri will be replacing Lunacy in the battle against @Stratelier
Okay then, same times apply. Outside of tomorrow I may be available mornings Pacific time (before noon).

And just to make sure, did I give you your pack already Stratelier?
I have not received anything forumside, but if it was in-game TCGO then I haven't exactly been checking up on any chat.

Wait, what? I haven't been around in a few days. Thought I was out of the competition. My bad! Should I still have a match with Stratelier?

@Onigiri; Yeah, you should. Lunacy gave you his spot because life apparently got in his way. XD

Well, my hours still stand -- this week I'm generally available only in the mornings ('til noon Pacific), so pick a time.

Well, my hours still stand -- this week I'm generally available only in the mornings ('til noon Pacific), so pick a time.

Ok, that's fine. I'll try to be on just before lunch EST so that should fall in your range :)

Looks like I won against Onigiri, 2-1.

First game, their Dusknoir trounced me (lost 0-2 in prize cards). Second and third games were definitely more epic, with Luxio and Luxray doing most of my damage (won 3-2 and 6-1).

Looks like I won against Onigiri, 2-1.

First game, their Dusknoir trounced me (lost 0-2 in prize cards). Second and third games were definitely more epic, with Luxio and Luxray doing most of my damage (won 3-2 and 6-1).

Confirming his win! They were fun games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom