• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

it's my friend's favorite pokemon, for some reason. I don't particularly like it, myself...but I can't criticize its design, it's rather kawaii. Kawaii and useless.

stunfisk

A classic, but kind of overused at this point. Still love it, still have nostalgia for it, but Charizard gets noticeably more attention than the other Kanto starters and a lot of Gen 1 Pokemon in general.

Xatu

It was a powehouse in my recent gameplay of Pokémon silver. Helped me beat Red. So, I respect it. With its Magic Bounce, It seems to be best suited for taking on status inflicters/entry hazard inducers and stalling pokemon.
Magikarp

it's literally my #1 most hated pokemon. It looks like a really ugly sonic oc. My least favorite person in the world is in love with it. Etc.

faticate

Sawk (and Throh) never left much of an impression on me. Could have benefited from an evolution or pre-evo, or some unique moves/abilities.

Scolipede

Back
Top Bottom