• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Eldegoss is a pretty standard and plain pure Grass type in my opinion. I don't have much to say outside of that I think it should be part Psychic. The first part of its name, Elde-, and its cloak-like leaves makes me think of an elderly wizard, hence the typing. It would at least help it stand out from the myriad of other pure Grass types, as well as the other two cotton floofs.

Vileplume?

One of, of not the best fish Mon out there. Beastly Attack, titanic Speed, and a fun, diverse movepool to play with. Sure, it's a glass cannon/fragile speedster, but it pretty much destroys everything it faces. Plus Swift Swim + Max Geyser is always fun. It served me very well in my first Sword playthrough, leaving a very good impression on me.

Torchic

its so adorable and fun to draw
looks so fluffly warm to sleep at nights
such a cute anime voice
sometimes its hard to decide to keep it as a Vulpix or let it evolve into Ninetales

Alolan Vulpix

love the otter
such awesome design
great water type to use - one of my top 6 favorite water types (nothing beats Vaporeon)

Qwilfish

Concept-wise, it's pretty interesting. A blowfish crossed with a depth charge/naval mine is a rather creative idea. And it ended up with the coveted Spikes and Toxic Spikes for the ever-present entry hazard wars. And getting one of the best abilities in the game as its Hidden Ability: Intimidate, is a boon for it. But, even so, it's rather underwhelming overall, like most Johto Mons. However, I will call it one of the better Johto Mons despite that.

Sirfetch'd

Lickitung may appear a little gross and off-putting, but I do like its design to some degree. It has that classic monster-like design that several gen I Pokémon have that I really like. It's a shame Lickilicky didn't really capitalize on that, though it isn't a complete downgrade.

Electabuzz?
Farfetch'd was fine, it didn't need an evolution
1616546243855.png

Back
Top Bottom