• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Nice design, cool shiny, but not the best movepool, sadly enough. Also not the best Eeveelution.

Porygon 2.

Unfortunately it's one of my least favourite Pokémon, which is a shame because Porygon-Z is among my favourites of Gen IV.

Togepi?

I think it's sweet. High on my list of favourite Fairy type Pokémon, it sorta foretells with its littleness the royal appearence surrounding its evolutions.

Sandshrew?

its cute and small, really like it
I prefer the Alolan form a bit more for the typing

Skuntank

too human looking for my likes
hate it

Litten

Cute and I like its name. The design is a bit too 'trendy' for my taste though.

Skiploom

I think it's cute and extremely adorable. Its green colouration is bright and just overall pleasant to the eye.

Hitmonchan?

My favourite of its trio. It looks so simplistic, but that's really all it needs. I especially like how the red boxing gloves turn blue in its shiny form.

Shroomish?

I like the grumpiness.

Sealeo

Too meh for my likings

Bidoof

For me it looks so ugly, never did like the original Dugtrio
that weird magnet hair makes it look uglier than before
covered in fur don't think would make it better either
then again just me

Spearow

A meh bird with a mean streak. I've never liked it. Plus its evolution is very extreme in terms of design difference. The anime also helped me like it even less, since it's ALWAYS playing an antagonistic role in one form or another. Give me the more majestic Pidgey line any day.

Speaking of regional birds: Unfezant (both genders).

it looks terrible design for me
not sure I'll ever like it - too strange

Glameow

I think it's extremely beautiful-looking in all of its simplicity. Gotta adore those rainbow eyes.

Dodrio?

Back
Top Bottom