• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

Just big stacks of metal put together
Doesn’t resemble any creature I like
Hate it’s design
Name makes me giggle

Braixen

I think it's a cute pumpkin-shaped ghost. It also somewhat reminds me of a firefly at a first sight.

Aerodactyl?

its so cute
looks like the flower pattern used in so many Pacific Island countries

Roselia

I think it's a pretty cool legendary. The defensive stats represent the thing I like the most about this silver Pokémon.

Magmar?

It’s ok
Not high favorites
I do like it

Ninetales

I think it's cool and appealing, though the same applies for the rest of its forms... With the exception of the Pokédex, of course.

Exeggutor?

Moving palm trees with faces as coconuts
Not something that catches my attention

Giratina

I think it's marvelous. This hot-air balloon-based Pokémon is such a beauty, it has a wonderful HP stat and a cloud motif which is extremely adorable. Pretty high on my list of favourite Ghost type Pokémon.

Pinsir?

I hate bugs, mainly for being annoying pests
it won't ever catch my attention

Glameow

I think this thick metallic arachnid is beautiful. It has such amazing stats, a great Mega Evolution and has access to a wide variety of dangerous moves... Needless to say more, I guess.

Gyarados?

It’s ok looking, nothing special

Houndoom

Back
Top Bottom