• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

That's What She Said!

"I'm coming!"
Even Zekurom must get this. ;-)

"I'm coming!"

My English teacher says things like that practically all the time. It's hilarious!

Anyway, my friend today: "I can't get it in!"

"I'm coming!"

Yes, I do get that one.

Okay, that was lame. How about this:
"I'm thinking ahead." (if you don't get it, I don't blame you)

Now there's one that I get. In a similar vein: "Give me a head start, would ya?"

I think the reason I have such a problem with the ones in this thread is because they're just not subtle enough. You can see it from a mile away.

"Leave it in there! I think it likes it!"

"The answer to 12 x 6 is 72"

I said that when I was in 3rd grade when we were doing a group activity in math. One of the class math whizzes was in my group, and I repeated what he said. That was the 9-year-old me :XD2:

It doesn't matter what color they are, they all taste the same.

One day while walking past the girl's bathroom...

Girl: "Hey, get your finger outta that! I've gotta eat that!"

Yeah....I didn't wanna say it :/

"Stop playing around in there! You're getting me wet."

I was doing the dishes and I was throwing the bubbles at my friend....I did say it :)

"There is nothing funny about 69!"
"That's not what she said"

"Pull it out, blow on it, and put it back in."

My brother and I were playing N64 and the game froze, hehe.

This is a friend of mine talking about her phone:
"It's so thick and slippery, so hard to grasp!"

We were in class, and a classmate showed my English teacher a math problem that she's having trouble with.
The teacher responds with, "wow, that's hard!"

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom