• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

That's What She Said!

"I didn't think you could open your moth that wide!" says my teacher when one girl is chewing loads of gum. I got a detention for it but I said "that's what he said!"... It was a good moment nonetheless.

I was playing left4dead2.

Player who played Rochelle: "sorry, I didn't see the tank behind me."
Me (as nick): "That's what she said."

"I'm not going to stop until you respond positively!" followed by "I'm going to make you do it, and I don't care that you don't like it."
My ex-head-of-year putting the smackdown on a guy who was lagging in his studies (deliberately, and he kept skiving to play CoD:MW2) and she kept setting him extra homework classes, etc. I just happened to be walking outside her office at the time, but it was still funny.

"Alright class, you are getting your tests back today"
"That's what she said!"

True story, the class laughed and because the teacher was nice, I didn't get into trouble!

A couple phrases:

"I like to suck lolipops"

"This is hard"

"Turn the lights off"

"I did Uranus" (science project)

"Let's get it on!"

BOY, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID, ALRIGHT XD

I was trying to sharpen a pencil in this really aggravating pencil sharpener. My friend said "Push it in as hard as you can."

The kid with the locker next to me said "Don't put it there! Here, put it in here." to the kid he was sharing a locker with and I finally said "That's what she said." so me and my friend cracked up at our lockers after school. xD

Wow what a great night.

and

Its so huge!

and finly the best one i ever did

friend 1:Did some one come here with a large package?

friend 2:What kind of large package?

Thats what she seid

He went in there and did not come out all night.

"Get it out of there!" "Push it in."

"Don't get off half-cocked."

We manage to use that in the play I'm in.

Go over there and grab his balls out of the garage.

Back
Top Bottom