• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Anime Worlds CONNECTED! (SU's are forrrrrreeeeeeever open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebansu

ew
Reaction score
The Anime Worlds: CONNECTED!

Things were going well in The Anime Worlds....everyone was enjoying themselves, there were lots of people making new friends, discovering cool places, and maybe some places they might not enjoy visiting and might avoid for the rest of their lives.
But it was like a big long holiday that seemed like it could last forever. It was like a tour around the globe, discovering new countries that they never even thought existed.
In Ouran there had been much joy when they found the number of guests had risen rapidly.
In Naruto there were more people training to become ninjas! although some were failing miserabley.......!
In Lucky Star there were much more tourists wandering around, the same for The Ichigo Marshimaro world!
Most worlds were experiencing new changes.

I hope you all read the rules, if not you go back and read them now. Sign Up's are forever open, unless of course I see that there are way to many RPers. Just a quick note......If you're using the Death Note be careful not to GM! Ask the person first via VM or PM if it's alright....although I doubt it will be.......

Ichigo woke up, she was feeling lazy today. She slipped out of bed. "I think today I'm going to go to The Naruto World!" She cried to her other self who stood in the mirror grinning back at her. She got a bit excited and her cat ears and tail popped out. "Go," She pressed her ears and relaxed and the ears disappeared, "I'm so glad I don't have to work at the cafe today it's been so crowded recently with the tourists who are visiting here!" She then got changed and headed out the house.

"Ah yes, working at the cafe." Valern says, the reptile-alien thing having broken into Ichigo's house due to the hotels not accepting credits. "We have dismissed this claim."

Vegeta began to fly through random portals. He had spent days looking for a formidable opponent, but he had found no one strong enough.

Trunks followed behind his father. "Dad, you're going to kill someone!" he shouted, "Remember what happened in the Naruto Universe?"

Hikaru and Kaoru were currently at school, serving all the guests at the Host Club.

"Man, there sure are a lot more guests than usual, huh? I mean, even for the host club, this is a pretty large amount." Hikaru announced, looking around at all the guests.

"Yeah, it...it makes me a little embarassed to be watched by so many people..." Kaoru trailed off, biting his lip as he turned away.

"Oh, Kaoru..." Hikaru cupped his brother's face and tilted his chin upwards, and true host club style. "I wish it was just you and me, but for now just keep your eyes on me and pretend nobody else is there..."

"Oh, Hikaru...." Kaoru closed his eyes as every single female within a 5 metre radius demonstrated perfect fangirl squeals.

"Okay, what the hell is up with that?" Taiga, who was also currently in the Ouran universe, rudely interrupted their 'brotherly love' scene. "And where's the meat?! Is cake and tea all you serve in this place?!"

"Just enjoy it, Taiga!" Konata slapped Taiga on the back. "Awww, but I have to admit, you're such an adorable tsundere! So kawaii~!" Konata sighed as she took a sip of her tea.

((OOC: So this is what happens when you have three characters =_= xD))

ooc: yesh yesh it is

Ichigo found herself at the portal to The Naruto Universe. "I'm going to be a nija!" She cried, appearing outside the academy. She felt strangely out of place in this world. She walked into what seemed to be the acdemy quickly transforming into Mew Ichigo to give her an advantage at her ninja skills!

"Ah yes, "ninjas." We have dismissed that claim." Valern said, instead going to the host club, where he sees the twins getting intimate. "What is this foolishness!? You are twins, not boyfriends! Get off of him this instant!"

"Huh?" The two identical boys turned away from their 'charade' to see some dude.

"A guy?" Kaoru frowned.

"Well..." Hikaru's forehead was also scrunched up in confusion. "Isn't this a surprise."

The two paused, before turning to each and other and smirking.

"Why yes, of course, sir!" Hikaru grinned as he ran to get a teapot .

"Have a seat, sir!" Kaoru grinned, standing up to offer his seat whilst practically bowing to the guy.

"Y'KNOW KAORU, I'D LIKE TO SEE THE BOSS DO AS WELL AS US WITH A GUY INSTEAD OF A GIRL FOR ONCE!" Hikaru practically shouted.

"YEAH, SINCE 'EVERY WORD HE SAYS IS TRUE TO HIS FEELINGS'!" Kaoru yelled back.

Marcus walked thrugh the Naruto portal. "So, this is the world with all the Ninjas in it?" he asked, looking around. "I wonder if I can get stronger around here."

"But boss, you're already really strong, what more do you need?" asked Agumon, following along.

"An ultimate fighter never stops getting stronger, Agumon," said Marcus. "We'll see what I can find out here though."

Marcus walked thrugh the Naruto portal. "So, this is the world with all the Ninjas in it?" he asked, looking around. "I wonder if I can get stronger around here."

"But boss, you're already really strong, what more do you need?" asked Agumon, following along.

"An ultimate fighter never stops getting stronger, Agumon," said Marcus. "We'll see what I can find out here though."

"Two reasonable power levels just entered the Naruto Universe," announced Vegeta, "One wouldn't put up much of a fight, but the other seems to be hiding power."

"We are not going back there!" shouted Trunks.

"Too late," said Vegeta as the two landed at their destination.

Gary walked through the digital world with his Nidoking by his side. This was his favorite world to visit. The creatures were stronger than the pokemon back in his own universe. It was the perfect place to train.

OOC:Gary is in the Adventure universe.

OOC: If I pinky swear I'll make a sign up on Saturday, can I use Tamaki now? Pretty pretty please?

Orihime just finished baking her strawberry cupcakes topped with candy coated sunflower seeds. "mmmmm.. smells lovely. I'm sure they'll love this." Orihime is packing and getting ready to enter

the pokemon world. She made lots of friends with pokemons like Lucario, Pachirisu, Buneary & Tangrowth. These 4 pokemons helped her when a rampaging Regigigas entered their

world (bleach) and caused destruction. She walks to the portal and enters it. *kashingggggggg* *starrr.. starrr.. lyyy..* "Oh hi Starly!!" Orihime greeted. *Pachi.. pachii.. pachi..* "Hey

Pachirisu.. Why the rush?" "Pachii.. pachii.. pachii.." " Now slow down, I don't talk in Chinese." Pachirisu hops on Orihime's shoulder and pointed to a direction. Orihime checked and saw

smokes rising to the sky. "Uh oh, looks like a Team Galactic trouble again. Let's go!"

ooc: sure you can use Tamaki Heroic Sociopath, but if I don't see an SU by Sunday morning then you have to stop using him till you make one.

Ichigo entered a class, she was glad she wasn't the only one from a different world here, there seemed to be a few people here who looked like they didn't exactly fit in with the usual Naruto crowd. Ichigo felt kind of stupid dressed in her Superhero clothes so walked out the building again deciding not to train to become a ninja after all. She did see though five heads carved into a mountain side so went to go take a closer look.

OOC: Yay!

"Help! Get Haruhi!" Tamaki yells, as Light Yagami kidnaps him.
"I'll take this Tamaki...And kidnap him!" Light yells, escaping through a portal to the Pokemon world.

"Eh?" The two brothers turned to see Tamaki being kidnapped by some guy, leaping into the Pokemon world.

"No!" Hikaru yelled, as the two began running after them.

"Come back!" Kaoru shouted.

"We'll have nobody else to mess with if the boss isn't around!" They yelled as they too jumped into the Pokemon world.

"What is this I don't even" Valern yells, taking out an assault rifle and firing it all willy-Billy in frustration.

"I don't need you to save me! A real man.." Tamaki said, but was knocked unconscious by Ryuk dropping an apple on his head.
"I will use you to create a new world!" Light yells, running with Tamaki. "One where-" Lught said, but was interrupted when he tripped on a rock and accidentally threw Tamaki into a tree full of Pidgey.

"HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAA!!!" The twins burst out laughing as they watched Tamaki go flying into a tree.

"Wow, boss, if only Haruhi could see you now!" Hikaru snorted.

"She'd probably die of embarassment, what with her 'daddy' getting kidnapped by another guy!" Kaoru snickered.

"What are your names?" Light yells, taking out a sparkly pink notebook with unicorns on it labelled 'People to Death Note when I find it' and clicking a ballpoint pen.
"If you tell her, you die!" Tamaki yells.

"Her?"

"Die?"

"Hmmmm..." The two twins turned to each other, a devious smirk spreading across both of their faces.

"Both of us are called Tamaki Suoh, sir!" They shouted in unison, saluting Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom