• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Anime Worlds CONNECTED! (SU's are forrrrrreeeeeeever open!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Most of the time it's worse than this," replied Trunks as he sweatdropped.

"What is he one of those pokey-mon things?" laughed Vegeta. His power level rose; wind blasted around him. The ground began to shake, buildings collapsed, and the sky grew dark. This universe wasn't ready for such a sudden change in power level.

"Digimon, actually," said Agumon.

"Hey! Stop!" said Marcus. "Dude, I'm fine with fighting you, but this world isn't, just you powering up is tearing the place appart!" he stated, being smart enough to realize that.

"Whatever. I'm outta here." Taiga yawned, deflecting the shots with her bokuto as she exited through a portal.

"Yeah, we really do need a camera." The twins stated as they watched Tamaki flail with Light.

Last edited:
"Big fricken deal!" shouted Vegeta, "But if you're that concerned about this weak little universe, than where do you think we shall fight?" He lowered his power level and crossed arms.

"I'm still against you fighting a child," said Trunks.

"Did I not spar with you?" asked Vegeta.

"Okay, a human child."

"Are you not half human?"

"You know what I mean!"

"Hey, I fight Digimon 100 times my size daily," said Marcus. "So don't underestimate me, anyway...your universe is used to this, right?" he asked. "Maybe go there?"

"Hn...Follow me," ordered Vegeta. He shot off the ground and flew through the portal back towards his own universe.

"Don't get cocky kid," said Trunks before following his father.

Ichigo had left the Naruto world and had returned to her own. Kagami though was going to The Vampire Night world. Kagami entered the world and enrolled herself there as a Day Class student before going to her first lesson.

ooc: I will post my SU for Kagami later.

"Ah, jeez, not again!" The twins cried out as they followed Light through the portal. "How many more portals are we gonna go through?!"

Meanwhile, a certain otaku was also in the Vampire Knight world.

"Well hello, Kagamin!" Konata grinned at Kagami. "I have to say, I'm pretty surprised to see you here! I had no idea you were into Vampire Knight, I thought the only stuff you liked was work, work, and-wait, what was that last one? Oh yeah, work!" Konata giggled.

"Can I just borrow him a little? I just need to use him to seduce a detective." Light says.

OOC: If I kill off someone, can I make a new guy? I wanna make Tsukasa, 'cause then we only need a Miyuki, and then they can go to the Sailor Moon world or maybe Tokyo Mew Mew and become a team of magical girls! Then Vegeta and Light and maybe Tamaki and Taiga could all team up and become Magical Girls too, but evil ones who want to take over the world and then they could have an awesome battle and it would be totally radical!

Last edited:
OOC(kinda): Vegeta:No f*****g way...I'm a warrior not some variety of flower...

BIC:
The two Saiyan princes arrived in their own universe. They blasted off towards a barren wasteland; the same one where Vegeta firstfought Goku.

"Do you think they can keep up?" asked Trunks.

"If their so high and mighty it shouldn't be a problem," replied Vegeta sarcastically, "Besides he has one of those polka-mon things. Maybe it can turn into one of those charzezard things we keep hearing about. Then it could fly."

"Agumon is not a Pokemon!" shouted Marcus, following through the portal. He looked at a large bolder nearby. "I have to punch something," he said, leaping at it and punching it full force, causing a orange aura to surrond his fist and the bolder to crumble. "That's better, he said, taking out his Digivice. "Let's go Agumon," he said. "DNA charge...overdrive!" he announced, the aura surronding him before he placed it on the digivice, the energy going into Agumon.

"Agumon, double warp digivolve to...ShineGreymon!" Agumon announced, emerging from the light as his Mega Form. The massive Digimon picked Marcus up and took off at high speeds, soon catching up to Vegeta and Trunks. "Can a Pokemon do that?" he asked, rather irratated by that.

"I don't know!" roared Vegeta, "I've only seen three!" He landed on a huge plateau and powered up. "I"ll go easy on you," he laughed, "I won't even become a super-saiyan."

"Like he'll need to," mumbled Trunks landing beside his father.

((OOC (Somehow): Taiga: "No way in hell, you mangy mutt. Who the hell do you think you're messing with?!"))

"What?!" Hikaru frowned.

"How would that even work?!" Kaoru asked, turning towards Hikaru as the two shrugged at each other.

"Alright, but here's the thing," said Marcus, jumping down. "Unless you feel like fighting us both at once, no flying or energy stuff, since I can't do that. Just one on one, martial arts," he stated. "You want a fair fight, right?"

OOC: Tamaki: I am not mangy! Wait a second...He might kill off me...But since my player may or may not be me...My head...

"He is a sexy sexy beast." Light says. "I'm thinking I'll make Tamaki offer to sleep with him in exchange for his name.

"Where's the fun in that?" asked Vegeta, "Hn...It doesn't matter you don't even stand a chance either way." He hair blasted in different directions as his aura grew stronger. Winds blasted around him as he walked towards the child. "I'm surprised," he said, "You should've come through our universe, picked up some moves, learn how to control your ki, but instead you go to fight the ninjas."

"Do you think they'll be yellow-tail in this world?" Zatch said with his mouth watering.
"The only reason we're doing this is to train so you can be King," Kiyo said hitting Zatch in the head
"But Kiyyyyooooo, I'm hungry!" he wined.
"Where are we anyway," Kiyo ignored him, "I think it has something to do with ninja's I think?"

"You know, if I had a dollar for every person I've heard say something like that, I'd be rich," said Marcus. "That includes the god I punched out, by the way," he said, cracking his fingers. "And yeah, I probably should've done that."

ShineGreymon looked to Trunks. "No offense, but I think your father doesn't understand how strong boss really is," he explained. "He's a lot tougher than he looks, I've been there when he's done the stuff he's been bragging about. He's saved me as often as the other way around. And that includes when I'm in this form. Your dad really shouldn't underestimate the boss."

"You know, if I had a dollar for every person I've heard say something like that, I'd be rich," said Marcus. "That includes the god I punched out, by the way," he said, cracking his fingers. "And yeah, I probably should've done that."

ShineGreymon looked to Trunks. "No offense, but I think your father doesn't understand how strong boss really is," he explained. "He's a lot tougher than he looks, I've been there when he's done the stuff he's been bragging about. He's saved me as often as the other way around. And that includes when I'm in this form. Your dad really shouldn't underestimate the boss."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom