• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

D1 Lynch Scene: No More Squirrel Jokes
Day 1 Vote Count

ExLight (4) (Snowy, Sms, Naga, Tristan)
Tood
(3) (Midori, Deku, Minish)
Minish (1) (Ex)

The joke session was going along nicely. "Why does it take more than one squirrel to change a light bulb? Because, they're so darn stupid!" Everyone breaks into hysterical laughter. Everyone that is, except one. "What did you say?! Them jokes ain't funny! Why I'm smarter than the lot of you combined!" record scratches. "She didn't laugh. Guys she didn't laugh!!! SHE MUST BE THE ROBOT." "What?!" In seconds, the lone Texan was surrounded. It was at this moment that she wished she was back in Texas.

ExLight was lynched. He was Sandy Cheeks, the Squirrel. He was not a robot.
1591576963386.png

Night 1 has begun and will end in about 24 hours on Monday June 8th at 8 pm CDT. Please submit your actions before then.

Good morning world, and all who inhabit it! I've brought you all here today because um... well it seems to be the case that three of you are robots. Wait, wait, don't panic, everything is under control. Luckily I just watched a scary robot movie the other night so I know all about how to tell a real robot from a phony. Isn't that right Mr. Krabs? Heh. So the gist of it is Plankton has built three robots in his latest scheme to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula and take over Bikini Bottom. He's made these robots to look just like us, so any of us could be the robot imposters. Even me, I could be a robot! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Okay well that's enough of that, let's go over how this will work.

Hmm, I guess Karen makes sense to not be those 3 robots, especially if she is recently built, but why the hell would Karen be Town if she's Plankton's waifu? @Midorikawa Why, and what is Karen, if not a robot? An appliance?

Flavor-wise stuff doesn't sound consistent with ExLight claiming he could look like a Miller when activating his role, but Sandy was an inventor too so she might have used something robot-related which then made her look like a robot during the night?

Hmm, I guess Karen makes sense to not be those 3 robots, especially if she is recently built,

Meant to say not recently built. I think Karen was the first thing Plankton ever built... AND I just looked that up and it's true. I think that says something about me if I can remember incredibly pointless little details like these...

I read this on a moving bus so for a moment it looked like you were telling us to shut up and clean.

Was this a soft-claim for Karen because he tells her to shut up and she cleans Plankton's place?

Shh. I haven’t watched spongebob in years. The only things I remember is him repeating I’m ready I’m so many episodes, and of course CHOCOLATE!!!

I watched episodes on Nickelodeon YEARS ago, but my favorite is definitely the 2004 movie and the Spongebob Diner Dash game.

I should probably explain why I didn't actually vote him. My role comes with a restriction so I can only do one of voting and using a night action per Day/Night cycle, though this restriction can be removed by not voting two days in a row (also comes with a reward of some sort, not stated what), so I feel like the best course of action is probably to try to get the restriction removed as soon as I can because I feel like having the ability to both use night actions and vote will be better later on. And I thought I should claim this because if I do this I will obviously not vote at all until Day Three which would cause unnecessary suspicion.

Oh, so a character who is slow/can do one thing at a time...? patrick, gary I believe this - it's very specific and creative. Not sure if Mafia or Town aligned though.

---

RIP Exlight, for the conspiracy theory that you were some Mafioso fakeclaiming Miller.

I think D1 Dawning claims are a staple at this point :unsure:

Also I'm the miller

:glare:
I didn't expect a miller

---

Ugh D1 Miller claims.

Looks around

Oh yeah, this is Bulbagarden.

I see, are Millers uncommon in ZD, or is the claiming culture different?

---

You know I'm a local right
I know there are millers here, I just didn't expect one because my role causes me to appear as a red check sometimes.

@Minish

Yes I know.
But Midori and Tood have explanations for being millers. Your role doesn't sound like what I would expect for the 3rd potential miller.

ExLight was the 2nd Miller claim, and not even a passive Miller claim at that, but a situational one. How come ExLight semi counterclaiming Miller completely taken out from taking into consideration?

---

Yeah, my role implies I may turn up as a robot during a check, but I'm not sure if it's sometimes or all the time.

But assuming you have a similar role, I'd assume it's the former? :unsure:

Can you clarify this with the host?

Bonus points to ExLight for being the first to claim that his Miller is situational...

---

Miller's are common in bulbagarden. I haven't played many of funnier's games and in all of his games I played so far there was no miller but I do recall a scum player fake claimed miller in one of his previous games and scum were provided with fake claims.

Which game is this, and did funnier warn about scum fakeclaims in advance?

---

Min are you scum

This was my reaction too - I played with Minish in only one game (Superman), and I do feel that something is different in their posting, and just like you, I can't explain it.

---

I like the exchange here from post 72 to post 74. Feels very lax and normal... Deku ended up voting Tood later though so I will keep it in mind to note what caused the change.

---

I don't find this genuine at all, you didn't even clarify what specifically seems scummy about her.

So care to explain further?

Unvote
Vote: Ex

Fair so far.

---

a) I’m the real miller and funnier did not make it obvious thus Tood is my counterclaim.

Okay, so you are always a Miller because you are Karen. Plankton creating a robot of you sounds asinine...

---

I should probably explain why I didn't actually vote him. My role comes with a restriction so I can only do one of voting and using a night action per Day/Night cycle, though this restriction can be removed by not voting two days in a row (also comes with a reward of some sort, not stated what), so I feel like the best course of action is probably to try to get the restriction removed as soon as I can because I feel like having the ability to both use night actions and vote will be better later on. And I thought I should claim this because if I do this I will obviously not vote at all until Day Three which would cause unnecessary suspicion.

Oh, so a character who is slow/can do one thing at a time...? patrick, gary I believe this - it's very specific and creative. Not sure if Mafia or Town aligned though.

---

RIP Exlight, for the conspiracy theory that you were some Mafioso fakeclaiming Miller.

I think D1 Dawning claims are a staple at this point :unsure:

Also I'm the miller

:glare:
I didn't expect a miller

---

Ugh D1 Miller claims.

Looks around

Oh yeah, this is Bulbagarden.

I see, are Millers uncommon in ZD, or is the claiming culture different?

---

You know I'm a local right
I know there are millers here, I just didn't expect one because my role causes me to appear as a red check sometimes.

@Minish

Yes I know.
But Midori and Tood have explanations for being millers. Your role doesn't sound like what I would expect for the 3rd potential miller.

ExLight was the 2nd Miller claim, and not even a passive Miller claim at that, but a situational one. How come ExLight semi counterclaiming Miller completely taken out from taking into consideration?

---

Yeah, my role implies I may turn up as a robot during a check, but I'm not sure if it's sometimes or all the time.

But assuming you have a similar role, I'd assume it's the former? :unsure:

Can you clarify this with the host?

Bonus points to ExLight for being the first to claim that his Miller is situational...

---

Miller's are common in bulbagarden. I haven't played many of funnier's games and in all of his games I played so far there was no miller but I do recall a scum player fake claimed miller in one of his previous games and scum were provided with fake claims.

---

Min are you scum

This was my reaction too - I played with Minish in only one game (Superman), and I do feel that something is different in their posting, and just like you, I can't explain it.

---

I like the exchange here from post 72 to post 74. Feels very lax and normal... Deku ended up voting Tood later though so I will keep it in mind to note what caused the change.

---

I don't find this genuine at all, you didn't even clarify what specifically seems scummy about her.

So care to explain further?

Unvote
Vote: Ex

Fair so far.

a) I’m the real miller and funnier did not make it obvious thus Tood is my counterclaim.

Okay, so you are always a Miller because you are Karen. Plankton creating a robot of you sounds asinine...

---

I like Mellow Ezlo's interactions with Exlight from 89 to 93. They were fair on Exlight.

---

...If you're considering it a scumslip, then shouldn't you vote her?

This is a very good post (y).

---

I'm waiting for her claim to see.

What do you make it of it?

---

Out of the three, Tood has provided the least information. The less the information provided, the harder it is to slip up. Ex and Mido have both been decently open about their roles, and I don't see any inherent issue with either. As Ex's is situational, I think it can coexist with Mido's.
Tood is the odd one out
Vote: Tood

Tood said it was situational too though (and later told you he had other role when you asked him), so technically at this point, he shared as much as Exlight, only Exlight shared the situational aspect 1st.

Why the bias? It looks better for you because ExLight flipped Town at least.

---

There are currently 3 (!) miller claims: Exlight, Tood and Mido. Tood is a straight up miller claim, Ex appears as a red check when he wants, Mido is a town-aligned robot. To quote the main post, pretty sure robots are the mafia, which makes Mido's claim even stranger.

Tood, as a claimed miller, deserves my vote, but I'm going to target Ex here. Ex made a random vote on Minish and wouldn't explain it. If it was just a random vote I'd probably care less. I also don't understand his claimed ability, but since everyone is calling it a miller ability, I'm going to vote for Ex here as there are two things I don't like, at least to start with until I get more information.

It's fine to dislike Millers and wanting them lynched, but the context has to be taken into account and your post completely ignores how the Miller claims came out to be. Tood claimed that his role might be situational, just that he isn't certain, so no, it wasn't a straight-up Miller claim. Also, Ex's vote wasn't even random, he just said he didn't know how to explain it. He didn't even make a case to go after Minish!!

Now that you got what you wanted with getting ExLight lynched, are you going to lynch Tood next and ignore everything else because Millers are the only thing you care to post about? Wanting Millers lynched is one thing, but focusing only on those is another.

---

Probably not a good idea to character claim in my case, but I'm Mr Krabs. I'm assuming the miller effect is because of this episode?

I initially assumed my miller thing was just a passive effect when I started, but when Ex mentioned his was triggered under a certain condition, I checked again.

It's said that I might come up as a robot during a test, although it's that "might" that is what confuses me about how this thing works.

I believe this.

---

How does this being bulba make it look worse? That's *why* I was suspicious of the claim, because despite this being a bulba game it was made by funnier. So miller claims don't exactly get a pass like they would in bulba games.

And you can't even fault me for saying if there are millers it's because they're generally villains in the show so it would be flavor. That's just common sense. It's a bit weird you're suspicious of this when you yourself just made Midori claim. I speculated obvious info, you outted flavor.

Not to mention you went from, "something pinged me, I can't explain it" to explaining it after a few people asked.

I could see how Midori would get confused considering her character. So I'm not too worried right now.

Tood's explanation of being Mr. Krabs does kinda make sense considering the episode. Doesn't say anything about his alignment though.

Ex could potentially also be a miller and scum. It's just weird that there would be so many millers.

1. I don't see what your point of them not getting a pass matters here. It's still a game in Bulbagarden, and even if it were a Zelda Dungeon game, I don't see a rule where there can't be Millers in games in ZD. I feel like this lack of reasoning is step below your town game in Superman Mafia. I see your point about Millers being generally villain and wondering how they could even fit as Millers though.

2. Come on... Miller Mafia is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, at that point you're not even a Miller anymore. Miller in a game with no Cop, sure, but Miller Mafia? That's the most ridiculous explanation you can come up with for ExLight being the 2nd Miller claim because the Tood claimed first?

What logic is this? Seriously, it's looking more like Exlight was lynched just because he was scumreading Minish...

---

It’s a funnier game. Iirc, he’s not a fan of that,

Normally i would remove my oak, but something caught my elm earlier, and you feel suspicious fir now. You are about to be lynched, so you should consider claiming to save yourself.

I will be watching for a little pine anyway.

Even if you speak like the language of the meek, this does not give justification to speak like a shade.

What caught your little willy elm earlier?

---

I guess, seeing as there are currently 3 miller claims and that seems a bit odd to a lot, I'll keep the wagons close here.

Vote: Tood

Why try keeping the wagons close? It looks like you're just avoiding responsibility... Even if you admit you're uncertain, voting Tood is not the way to go. Will you vote Tood tomorrow then?

---

If I remember correctly, you're the kind of player who claims no matter what alignment you are. I don't know what to think of you if you are scum who is getting bussed by a scum buddy since from my experience scum players who refuse to claim are the ones who are getting bussed. You said here you will only claim if you're the one getting lynched and right now you currently have the most votes.

All Mafia fakeclaim no matter who they are unless it's a massive vanilla game, in which yeah, vanilla is the go to claim. What does refusing to claim have to do with bussing?? Ideally players save themselves from being lynched rather than bussed!!

---

Wait wait wait, hold the fuck up.
Why would that make you miller?
Here's what the players up for the ExLight lynch are like if town:

1591630517871.png

I wasn't saying them in the order they claimed. I just meant there were 3 miller claims overall.

1. I don't see what your point of them not getting a pass matters here. It's still a game in Bulbagarden, and even if it were a Zelda Dungeon game, I don't see a rule where there can't be Millers in games in ZD. I feel like this lack of reasoning is step below your town game in Superman Mafia. I see your point about Millers being generally villain and wondering how they could even fit as Millers though.

I didn't say there couldn't be millers. I'm saying that Tood, being from Bulba gives him a different view of millers than how they're treated on ZD. We don't have them all that often, though a bit moreso now than we used to.

2. Come on... Miller Mafia is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, at that point you're not even a Miller anymore. Miller in a game with no Cop, sure, but Miller Mafia? That's the most ridiculous explanation you can come up with for ExLight being the 2nd Miller claim because the Tood claimed first?

What logic is this? Seriously, it's looking more like Exlight was lynched just because he was scumreading Minish...

This is a game where roles and alignment are randed separately. Therefore mafia can absolutely be millers and town can absolutely be baby faced. I had a baby faced town in my recent game that was ran the same way. Funnier had a baby face town in his Gravity Falls game that was made just like this one. So no, mafia millers are not impossible in this game. So you can see my hesitation with people claiming miller because they could easily do it to explain away the red check on them.

Why try keeping the wagons close? It looks like you're just avoiding responsibility... Even if you admit you're uncertain, voting Tood is not the way to go. Will you vote Tood tomorrow then?

It's not avoiding responsibility. It's making mafia make bold moves if one of their scumbuds is up for lynch. Nevermind the fact that I wasn't sold on Ex being scum and with my vote on Tood he could have at least tried to self pres by tying things up and going for a coin flip. Any zd player here can tell you I love close competing wagons because it can force scum's hand. If Ex is town and self preserves there and Tood is mafia, his scumbuds have to risk a cointoss or potentially out themselves voting Ex. I don't know what me wanting competing wagons has to do with voting Tood tomorrow. I have a flip now so I can analyze the wagons and interactions. If I wasn't certain on anyone d1 I'm not gonna tunnel them d2 after this new info.

Here's what the players up for the ExLight lynch are like if town:

I originally thought from Ex's claim that his character would be someone like Larry the Lobster (since he's buff, so the not being targeted and BG made since). So I was wondering what in the world would make him a miller. You can see me back up that line of thinking later on when I tell Ex that I could see what he was saying (at that point I thought he was Spongebob due to the episode where there is a Spongebob robot and ascetic seemed like it would fit flavor wise with being a sponge, plus vig would make sense due to being the main character). Then I fell asleep and couldn't make any eod pushes.

Even if you speak like the language of the meek, this does not give justification to speak like a shade.

What caught your little willy elm earlier?
Elm had noticed that Exlight seemed to be very evasive. Despite the mass votes on him, and the possibility of being lynched, he wasn't fighting very hard to defend himself. Maple he was just trying to protect his role, sure. Birch at the time, It did feel far too evasive for my liking.

This was in Portal Mafia. I had to check this game again and it said mafia were provided with fake claims.

What do you make it of it?

Mido said in her role pm it doesn't state she is not a robot but in my role pm it literally says, "You are not a robot". Mido claiming Plankton's wife is a really bold move to make and I slowly removed my doubts on her.

All Mafia fakeclaim no matter who they are unless it's a massive vanilla game, in which yeah, vanilla is the go to claim. What does refusing to claim have to do with bussing?? Ideally players save themselves from being lynched rather than bussed!!

Pokemon Generation Three Mafia, Mafia the Gathering Mafia, Legend of Zelda Mafia, and Kewl Mafia were really good examples where mafia did not claim since they already had a scum buddy bussing them and once when the player flips mafia who did not claim then that will make the scum player who bussed look good.

Damn my formatting, that's what I get for rushing a post at work and having to leave immediately...

I wasn't saying them in the order they claimed. I just meant there were 3 miller claims overall.

Okay, now hear me out, because I legitimately don't get this reasoning. If you think "This is a game where roles and alignment are randed separately.", what does ExLight being a Miller claim, or the other two, really matter in the end? Odds are, if they are all telling the truth about being Miller, then we can't deduce which is Mafia no matter what, so focusing on them for their roles becomes useless.

This is another thing that bothers me when it comes to the Miller claim - do roles matter, or do they not? ExLight claimed to be a Vigilante - could this have been a Mafia role as well if he was randed that way? I feel like there's a massive inconsistency about what players themselves believe in, and what others believe in, and it's confusing even me.

I didn't say there couldn't be millers. I'm saying that Tood, being from Bulba gives him a different view of millers than how they're treated on ZD. We don't have them all that often, though a bit moreso now than we used to.

>"I'm a little iffy about the miller claim considering it's coming from someone who knows bulba culture has millers all the time but that ZD culture doesn't necessarily."

Actually, this is what I don't get - roles and alignment is randed, but the problem is the different view funnier6 has? What does that have to do with anything? Tood is a Bulbagarden player and Millers are EXTREMELY common - I think in most games bar 1 and MAYBE 2, there has always been a Miller claim. What does it matter if Tood actually knows that ZD culture is not Miller based? If he knows it's not Miller based... then why risk claiming Miller? not that it matters this game, or does it?? which one is it come on minish-chan

This is a game where roles and alignment are randed separately. Therefore mafia can absolutely be millers and town can absolutely be baby faced. I had a baby faced town in my recent game that was ran the same way. Funnier had a baby face town in his Gravity Falls game that was made just like this one. So no, mafia millers are not impossible in this game. So you can see my hesitation with people claiming miller because they could easily do it to explain away the red check on them.

What's baby faced Town?

YES, of course, they can use it to explain away the red check on them! But Tood comes from Bulbagarden so it's normal for him to think of admitting that they are the Miller and claim it. SURE, they CAN be Mafia because of the randed roles, and claim it for their own benefit, but we can't know that!

Yes I know.

This is where I concede that ExLight could have name claimed, and that he made too much of a fuss off hiding his name claim(he claimed his full role but no nameclaim?), but then Exlight answers that it's because of something like Tood's role being something related to a one-off thing in an episode, to which you then find satisfying and then you don't press any more on the matter? I know he said he didn't want to name claim, but you could have pushed for that to get an answer. Tood has the name claim at least, and ExLight didn't

It's not avoiding responsibility. It's making mafia make bold moves if one of their scumbuds is up for lynch. Nevermind the fact that I wasn't sold on Ex being scum and with my vote on Tood he could have at least tried to self pres by tying things up and going for a coin flip. Any zd player here can tell you I love close competing wagons because it can force scum's hand. If Ex is town and self preserves there and Tood is mafia, his scumbuds have to risk a cointoss or potentially out themselves voting Ex. I don't know what me wanting competing wagons has to do with voting Tood tomorrow. I have a flip now so I can analyze the wagons and interactions. If I wasn't certain on anyone d1 I'm not gonna tunnel them d2 after this new info.

Hmm, I see. It's not a strategy I would adopt because I don't like the risks but I get your point.

Looking forward to your reads.

Pokemon Generation Three Mafia, Mafia the Gathering Mafia, Legend of Zelda Mafia, and Kewl Mafia were really good examples where mafia did not claim since they already had a scum buddy bussing them and once when the player flips mafia who did not claim then that will make the scum player who bussed look good.

I never thought of that, but I can see your point. I have never seen scum buddies have one agree not to claim to get smoothly lynched for their partner to get brownie points.

This post actually got me thinking. Karen seems like a weird choice to have in the game for that very reason. Plankton wouldn't have reason to make a robot out of a robot. There are so many other Spongebob characters that aren't being used in this game, so the fact that Karen is in this game feels a little weird.

Tood said it was situational too though (and later told you he had other role when you asked him), so technically at this point, he shared as much as Exlight, only Exlight shared the situational aspect 1st.

Why the bias? It looks better for you because ExLight flipped Town at least.
It was mostly because he was the last one to bring that information out. And even so, when he said that he might be seen as mafia, but doesn't know when.... I don't know, that doesn't seem like funnier to me. A fair setup is very important to funnier, and I don't think he'd give someone a situational role like Miller that can drastically affect the game and not tell them what the situation is.

It's fine to dislike Millers and wanting them lynched, but the context has to be taken into account and your post completely ignores how the Miller claims came out to be. Tood claimed that his role might be situational, just that he isn't certain, so no, it wasn't a straight-up Miller claim. Also, Ex's vote wasn't even random, he just said he didn't know how to explain it. He didn't even make a case to go after Minish!!

Now that you got what you wanted with getting ExLight lynched, are you going to lynch Tood next and ignore everything else because Millers are the only thing you care to post about? Wanting Millers lynched is one thing, but focusing only on those is another.
I accept the idea of two millers, but not three. One situational, one regular, that still provides a fair amount of diversity in the roles provided. It even provides a little bit of extra chaos to punish us for just going based off of roleclaims. But adding a third miller into the mix is where I draw the line. That doesn't feel right. Funnier would have to be playing some 4D Chess with his plans for the town if I were to believe that. I feel confident that one among Mido or Tood is scum for that reason.

Generally, I like HD so far. He came in running, had some good reactions to the day, and is moving the conversation along when it was stalling. That said, his insistence that people shouldn't be looking into the millers seems weird to me. Though I agree that it shouldn't be the only thing we focus on getting into later days; this provided some solid content from all around.

This post actually got me thinking. Karen seems like a weird choice to have in the game for that very reason. Plankton wouldn't have reason to make a robot out of a robot. There are so many other Spongebob characters that aren't being used in this game, so the fact that Karen is in this game feels a little weird.

For what it's worth, if Karen sounds out there, mine is even more out there, but it makes sense for them to be in a SpongeBob game. :coffee:

It could make sense to make a stronger version of her as a bigger robot or something.

It was mostly because he was the last one to bring that information out. And even so, when he said that he might be seen as mafia, but doesn't know when.... I don't know, that doesn't seem like funnier to me. A fair setup is very important to funnier, and I don't think he'd give someone a situational role like Miller that can drastically affect the game and not tell them what the situation is.

Sounds fair.

I accept the idea of two millers, but not three. One situational, one regular, that still provides a fair amount of diversity in the roles provided. It even provides a little bit of extra chaos to punish us for just going based off of roleclaims. But adding a third miller into the mix is where I draw the line. That doesn't feel right. Funnier would have to be playing some 4D Chess with his plans for the town if I were to believe that. I feel confident that one among Mido or Tood is scum for that reason.

Directly from the OP:

"Furthermore, ALL CHARACTERS AND ROLES HAVE EQUAL CHANCE OF BEING MAFIA. SpongeBob SquarePants himself could be mafia as well as well as the cop or doctor thank you very much."

So, you accept that there are two Millers, but there is a third Mafia from the claims who is not a Miller at all? Since Tood came out with it first and had no way of knowing about any other Millers, then Midorikawa has the best leeway to blend in, but you voted the first Miller claim, Tood.

Generally, I like HD so far. He came in running, had some good reactions to the day, and is moving the conversation along when it was stalling. That said, his insistence that people shouldn't be looking into the millers seems weird to me. Though I agree that it shouldn't be the only thing we focus on getting into later days; this provided some solid content from all around.

I never said to never look or vote the Millers - but that the reasoning provided didn't make sense to me.

For what it's worth, if Karen sounds out there, mine is even more out there, but it makes sense for them to be in a SpongeBob game. :coffee:
That's worth a fair amount tbh. Ill keep it in mind.

Directly from the OP:

"Furthermore, ALL CHARACTERS AND ROLES HAVE EQUAL CHANCE OF BEING MAFIA. SpongeBob SquarePants himself could be mafia as well as well as the cop or doctor thank you very much."

So, you accept that there are two Millers, but there is a third Mafia from the claims who is not a Miller at all? Since Tood came out with it first and had no way of knowing about any other Millers, then Midorikawa has the best leeway to blend in, but you voted the first Miller claim, Tood.
Yes, one of the millers could be scum. But I doubt it. Not because its impossible, but because even with a setup like this I don't see funnier putting in more than two miller abilities. Yes, I say that one of the three millers is not, in fact, a miller.
The fact that Tood didn't know about the other millers is precisely why i voted him. From the time that he claimed, it seemed like a safe claim. The claims got less and less safe the more there were, making scum less likely to make the claim. Therefore, the safest claim is the scummiest one to me.

I never said to never look or vote the Millers - but that the reasoning provided didn't make sense to me.
[/QUOTE]
I was referring to this:
Okay, now hear me out, because I legitimately don't get this reasoning. If you think "This is a game where roles and alignment are randed separately.", what does ExLight being a Miller claim, or the other two, really matter in the end? Odds are, if they are all telling the truth about being Miller, then we can't deduce which is Mafia no matter what, so focusing on them for their roles becomes useless.
"Odds are, if they are all telling the truth about being Miller, then we can't deduce which is Mafia no matter what, so focusing on them for their roles becomes useless."
This feels to me like youre trying to move the conversation away from them.

Rude. Who put a stick up your butt?
I did it.
Karen is planktons WIFE and a ROBOT already. So I don’t see why she wouldn’t be here. She’s still technically a creation of his and if not for the random alignment no doubt she’d be in the mafia with her husband.
Idk you haven’t seen my role :p

I forget the real reason I quoted this part.
So what do you think of our claims individually?

Day Two Begins: R.I.P.ped His Pants
In the morning the friends gathered, only to find their yellow friend collapsed on the ground. Leaning close, they caught his last words. "I need... I need... a tailor." And then he was no more.

Morale was low without him, the test today seemed to be who was crying over their friend's death, as robots aren't supposed to be able to cry. Somehow several of them seemed to be very pleased by his demise for some reason.

Jinjo has died. She was SpongeBob SquarePants, the Spatula. She was not a robot.
1591667269084.png

F is for friends who hunt scum together:
  1. @Minish
  2. @DawningWinds
  3. @Spiritual Mask Salesman
  4. @Midorikawa
  5. @Tood
  6. @DekuNut
  7. @HumanDawn
  8. @Vroendal
  9. @Snowy
  10. @naga10
  11. @Mellow Ezlo
N is for no survivors:

1. ExLight- Sandy, Town Squirrel
2. Jinjo- Spongebob, Town Spatula

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. Otherwise Day 2 will end on Wednesday June 10th at 8pm CDT.

(Sorry the day was delayed, I started watching a movie and lost track of time)

Last edited:
I'm sorry Midori.

HD's posts look good to me from their entrance. I like how they went immediately into analysis and wasted no time during the night, seems very pro-town.

I think I need to look into Minish again. I did see what Ex saw with her early posts D1 and I feel like he might have been onto something (if you look back, you'll see his eventual explanation for the Minish vote was quite in line with what I said I thought it could have been for).

I trust Tood, for a very simple reason I mentioned in an earlier post.

I 100% believe Midori's Karen claim now for reasons I don't want to get into, and the Miller thing makes a lot of sense. Some people have made some good points about how the existence of 3 Millers could be believable given the way funnier seems to have handled certain characters and Karen is literally a robot. I still feel like Midori could be self aligned, but for now I'll give her a town read, I've been liking her recent posts.

I'm busy atm so I won't be back for a couple hours, just wanted to get these quick thoughts in.

Recap of what Jinjo said -
- Mentioned that Millers were common in Bulba games and recalled that in a previous game a scum fake claimed Miller and during that game, the scum were provided with fake claims.
- In response to DW said that Mido slipped and that Mido's role pm would likely state that she was not a robot if she were a miller.
- In response to DW said that she wouldn't vote Mido until hearing her claim.
- Prodded Ex based on that he always claims. Noted that she had 3 scum reads.
- Told HD the specific game where (see first -). Mentioned that her pm said "You are not a robot" and clarified why she removed her doubts of Mido's bold claim. Also referred to multiple games where scum didn't claim because they had other scum bussing them in order for the other scum to appear townie once the first scum was lynched.

Why did I make this? In my experience, the more organized town is the better they can analyze. I don't see anything big in her posts that would make the scum want to kill her, but this was made for easier discussion should we want to look closer.

Back
Top Bottom