• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

Yes I know.
But Midori and Tood have explanations for being millers. Your role doesn't sound like what I would expect for the 3rd potential miller.

Statistically, there's probably a scum among inactives like @Laurentus, @naga10, or @Vroendal
You might be right. As for myself, I'm still trying to figure out the jargon and methodology of the community. Lau is being very very unusually quiet, but I'm not sure how much that has to do with the game. Naga I don't know about.

That claim actually makes a lot of sense. I can't speak for the character really but I'm sure someone who knows Spongebob better than me can vouch.

But now I'm lost. Tood and Ex have both claimed Miller and claimed that it's character/episode related. Tood claimed that aspect of their role first, which means he's the more likely of the two to be town. Given this, I'm not going to change my vote to Tood. I'm not scumreading Minish and I'm not sure if there are enough people around change the wagon elsewhere.

I was going to ask fun if any of the inactives are going to be modkilled today but he's working. Does it fit any of the inactive people's metas

Shit, posted too soon.

Does it fit any of the inactive people's metas to sit back as scum, particularly on D1? I'm not usually one for meta, or lynching inactives, but in this moment if being inactive is out of character for any of them would it be worth going that direction?

I feel like Laur might just not be aware about the game? I was scum with him in a recent game and he was pretty active d1.

Vroendal I don't know much about. Only played like a phase with him and he's likely out of his element here.

It's not like me to sit back really, it's been a busy weekend for me.

The deadline is coming up but I'm going to think about how I feel about Ex's claim. I'm still voting for Ex though at this point. The role seems a bit too complex to come up with on the spot.

Might it also be fair to reason that Snowy is probably Sandy? XD

I don't see how she'd be related to trees tbh
And I'll say again, please avoid flavor discussing as it is more likely to hurt town than anything :glare:
Doesn't she live in a tree?
:sadly wilts: That may be true enough in some circumstances, but I think that we can still enjoy the work put into the game without compromising ourselves in this case, as it's been explicitly stated that any character can be bad. (I also need to start making more posts.)

That may be true enough in some circumstances, but I think that we can still enjoy the work put into the game without compromising ourselves in this case, as it's been explicitly stated that any character can be bad. (I also need to start making more posts.)
I have no idea what you mean, but I already explained before that flavor discussing won't help figure out alignment and that it can hurt town. Town just lost a game in ZD because mafia got an extra kill because people nameclaimed. Rather be safe than sorry, not sure what you mean nor why you'd be fine with that if you're on our side.

Honestly, since outta the people playing here SMS was partially responsible for that loss I'd've expected him to at least be a bit more careful instead of prompting people into discussing it.
He's pretty scummy to me atm and I'd be fine if yall gave an early look at him because you certainly won't want him uncleared in the late game if he's town.

If mafia have the ability to gain stuff from correctly guessing our deaths, then wouldn’t that be more explicit in the rules. Not to mention considered bastard?

If we go off of ZD logic, aren’t millers kind of hated. (Might be confused with another role) which is why I have an issue with there being three of us. Not to mention funnier knows it’s common for miller to claim D1 here. So it would be a mass of claims D1... which happened.

Toods reason for being miller seemed awfully convenient after me and light gave so much info. I wouldn’t doubt if his role pm said “you are a robot due to episode x” and he’s just twisting it to make it into miller instead of his alignment. Tood is a learning player, but not new. And I just saw him as mafia. Under no circumstances should he be treated as a new player and be excused with that behavior.

And I honestly don’t think light is mafia either. At this time. There is no one else that sticks out right now either.

Though I wonder @ExLight For someone so against character claims why did you push for mine?

"oh the claim makes sense but I'll stay sitting my vote on him" lmao

The point was I was recognizing that I am still voting for you, and that I was going to think about unvoting before the end of the day. It wasn't supposed to be a stealth vote basically.

I see that I missed the day though, damn.

@Midorikawa: I probably haven't been playing on ZD long enough, but I odn't know if I'd say they are hated - and if they are hated there, I don't see a reason why funnier wouldn't add more than one to the game for chaos reasons. I don't know how worthwhile it is to go into metagaming like this though. That being said, I definitely do not like millers as it could create the scenario where scum skirt by as "millers" when they are really just scum, and their existence makes cops less useful. The fact that there are three claimed millers may mean that there is something weird going on with cops as well, or that we shouldn't really expect them to be that useful in the game.

Back
Top Bottom