• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

Because I would have believed his claim. I would have definitely voted elsewhere, probably someone on the Tood wagon.

I see, so you would have unvoted him even though alignments are randed?

I've explained why a few times. It had to do with the way Tood had said he's likely a Miller because of one very specific episode related to his character; this was proven to be true with Ex, and doesn't seem like something that would be easily made up.

Am I really the only one that sees it that way?

Well, yeah, but in the context of how the game went, ExLight was the second Miller claim (and hinted at it immediately after Tood claimed he was one) and ultimately gave more info on how his role worked and when it would appear as a Miller. Meanwhile, we knew nothing about Tood's other roles. Admittedly, ExLight's most damning thing was his reluctance to nameclaim, but I think him claiming his full role gave him more prestige over the other two Millers. Basically, you stuck to voting somebody whose role we knew more of against somebody whose role we knew nothing of based on purely nameclaim basis.

UNVOTE: SMS
VOTE: Mellow Ezlo/Tristan

Minish's argument about you having many posts but them not really having that much scumhunting is a really good point too.

@Midorikawa

So you still believe Snowy is Mafia because he faked a post restriction? Considering his meta, I feel like he doesn't need a Post Restriction to hide. He even admitted it was fake eventually - if he was Mafia trying to blend in, I don't get why he would just suddenly abandon ship about it to speak normally in-thread because he was bored.

@Midorikawa

So you still believe Snowy is Mafia because he faked a post restriction? Considering his meta, I feel like he doesn't need a Post Restriction to hide. He even admitted it was fake eventually - if he was Mafia trying to blend in, I don't get why he would just suddenly abandon ship about it to speak normally in-thread because he was bored.
No but I do find him scummy for different reasons. I feel like he’s trying to hide behind his role.

I’d be fine with lynching him or SMS, but SMS just mentioned going to school or whatever so I don’t want to lynch someone who can’t defen themself. I’ve had that down to me so I prefer not to.

I also don’t agree with the mez lynch. The fact that he told me he’s one of the ones that targeted me does not seem like a mafia move at all. Why tell me and thus risk the whole thread knowing part of his role if he’s mafia? His actions do not scream mafia. I definitely wouldn’t have said anything as mafia, not as town honestly. But definitely as mafia I would have said nothing and just hid.

No but I do find him scummy for different reasons. I feel like he’s trying to hide behind his role.

How he handled it makes no sense - He softed Tree Stump which basically tells Mafia to not kill him ever if 1 of 3 of them figure him out... I don't know if it's just bad play.

I’d be fine with lynching him or SMS, but SMS just mentioned going to school or whatever so I don’t want to lynch someone who can’t defen themself. I’ve had that down to me so I prefer not to.

I also don’t agree with the mez lynch. The fact that he told me he’s one of the ones that targeted me does not seem like a mafia move at all. Why tell me and thus risk the whole thread knowing part of his role if he’s mafia? His actions do not scream mafia. I definitely wouldn’t have said anything as mafia, not as town honestly. But definitely as mafia I would have said nothing and just hid.

Roles don't mean alignment. If he is Mafia, then he might have used his role to get brownie points with you. Parts of my role make more sense to benefit a Mafia player than a Town player. I don't know about how he helped you out though?

I'm just going to say, SMS said something very specific when the discussion about Midori's alignment wording was discussed that makes me think he is town. I don't really want an SMS lynch today.

As for Mez, I don't know exactly what happened with him and Midori. But I could absolutely see him using his role to try to get town points. Obviously it's hard to decipher for sure since I'm working with limited info.

Day 2 Vote Count 2
Day 2 Vote Count

Spiritual Mask Salesman (2) (Tood, Snowy)
Snowy (1) (Midori)
Mellow Ezlo (2) (Minish, HD)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Wednesday June 10th at 8 pm CDT.

I'm just going to say, SMS said something very specific when the discussion about Midori's alignment wording was discussed that makes me think he is town. I don't really want an SMS lynch today.

As for Mez, I don't know exactly what happened with him and Midori. But I could absolutely see him using his role to try to get town points. Obviously it's hard to decipher for sure since I'm working with limited info.

Could you share which post you are thinking about?

@Snowy Why SMS? I voted SMS ages ago(1 day lol), but you are voting them now?

How he handled it makes no sense - He softed Tree Stump which basically tells Mafia to not kill him ever if 1 of 3 of them figure him out... I don't know if it's just bad play.
If he’s mafia it would be irrelevant.
Roles don't mean alignment. If he is Mafia, then he might have used his role to get brownie points with you. Parts of my role make more sense to benefit a Mafia player than a Town player. I don't know about how he helped you out though?
Considering my response to him, do you think what he did was helpful? Do you think I would town read him over apologizing to me in thread of it was helpful? He did not help me and admitted to it. I see no reason mafia would risk one of their roles being outed by admitting to it. It would be better to hide it so they can use it again without people trying to lynch them or soemthong. Better to be anonymous with your role out in the open than open. Open makes you a target.it

I’m curious about the SMS thing but I won’t push it since I can understand limiting mafia info.

As for the Mez, I can’t explain further without outing his role and mafia has no need to know the details. But it was not a helpful role clearly. I can’t imagine someone risking being outed on it unless they were town. His posts don’t really strike me as super scummy either honestly.
Good play.

Vote: SMS
Bad play. :p

SMS has already stated that they’re not available. And you have others agreeeing that they’re not the best lynch today? What do you think of that? Why SMS over someone else?

unvote: snowy
Vote: naga

If we’re guessing someone from the ex wagon is mafia, then by process is elimination of active members opinions, it would be Naga. (Correct me if I have the wrong person)

Hmm, I’m going to assume that Mellow Jailkeeped you? Why would Town protect a Miller claim? If he was doing it because he suspected you are Mafia, then that makes more sense, but why admit that to you afterwards?

I wouldn’t be against a naga10 lynch either, he knew about the role as well and was kind of wishywashy about whether to unvote or not.

I'm going to give the same excuse Minish and DawningWinds have had that I'm in another game and about to be in a third as well, and I haven't been as active as I would otherwise like to be.

The whole Snowy situation is strange to me. It certainly looked to me that Snowy was faking a post restriction, but at this point when Snowy has openly said that their role is tree stump upon death, I can't help but feel that this is pretty akin to claiming miller as the whole point is to hide behind it, which is suspicious. Since roles are NAI, I can definitely see a mafia member getting this. It may be a mistake to leave Snowy alive for too long.

Hmm, I’m going to assume that Mellow Jailkeeped you? Why would Town protect a Miller claim? If he was doing it because he suspected you are Mafia, then that makes more sense, but why admit that to you afterwards?

I wouldn’t be against a naga10 lynch either, he knew about the role as well and was kind of wishywashy about whether to unvote or not.

IMO, claiming right before death always has to be taken with a grain of salt, especially when roles are NAI. That's why I wasn't really sure whether or not to unvote or not. I won't make an after the fact claim of whether or not I would have unvoted since it doesn't mean anything at this point.

I'm going to go back to see if I can figure out what Minish is talking about re: SMS.

Back
Top Bottom