• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Best Anime SpongeMafia ENDGAME: N is For No Survivors MAFIA WIN

Btw does funnier put all the mafia role pmd in one chat because then I would literally have access to multiple mafia PMs. If I had access to them then how would I make that mistake?
Ex said earlier that funnier doesn't do that but puts brief versions in the scumchat. Which means they might not include the robot part.

Mido's claim makes sense for why she's confused and I'm willing to believe it, but I doubt a game where roles are NAI would have not one but two Millers? And if I remember right (which I might not because I barely remember anything) there's not another character who's already a robot so I'm in favor of a Tood lynch.

Ex said earlier that funnier doesn't do that but puts brief versions in the scumchat. Which means they might not include the robot part.

Mido's claim makes sense for why she's confused and I'm willing to believe it, but I doubt a game where roles are NAI would have not one but two Millers? And if I remember right (which I might not because I barely remember anything) there's not another character who's already a robot so I'm in favor of a Tood lynch.
Light said when he uses his role that he can come up as a miller. That puts us at 3. I see now why I do. But why would they? However part of my role does imply repeat roles. Lights sounds more believable but Idk about Toods.

I do know reading over the thread, so much makesmore sense now. I was wondering why people were treating being a robot as a big deal.

Unvote

Yea, Karen is the only plausible explanation I could think of, that's why I asked for your character claim.
I'm still a bit fishy. If we have something like a flavor cop I'd say Mido is the perfect target.

Unvote

Yea, Karen is the only plausible explanation I could think of, that's why I asked for your character claim.
I'm still a bit fishy. If we have something like a flavor cop I'd say Mido is the perfect target.
What are your thoughts on the fact that there are now three of us claiming miller. I’ve explained my role to hell and back. You said yours is situational. Tood claimed they’re unsure of theirs. What do you think of that?

What are your thoughts on the fact that there are now three of us claiming miller. I’ve explained my role to hell and back. You said yours is situational. Tood claimed they’re unsure of theirs. What do you think of that?
Gravity Falls mafia also had a lot of stuff to mess with the cop so I wouldn't be TOO surprised if that was true. Roles aren't alignment indicative so I see no reason for someone to lie about it either. So yea, prolly true.

Out of the three, Tood has provided the least information. The less the information provided, the harder it is to slip up. Ex and Mido have both been decently open about their roles, and I don't see any inherent issue with either. As Ex's is situational, I think it can coexist with Mido's.
Tood is the odd one out
Vote: Tood

D1 Vote Count 2
Day 1 Vote Count

funnier
(1) (Mez)
ExLight (2) (Snowy, Sms)
Tood (2) (Midori, Deku)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach majority. Otherwise day will end Sunday June 7th at 5 pm CDT

Hello friends, I kindof forgot this. I have many thoughts after catching up:

I hate millers, and want to lynch all millers. I'm sure other ZD players can confirm that I choose this hill to die on most day 1s for miller claims. There are currently 3 (!) miller claims: Exlight, Tood and Mido. Tood is a straight up miller claim, Ex appears as a red check when he wants, Mido is a town-aligned robot. To quote the main post, pretty sure robots are the mafia, which makes Mido's claim even stranger.

So the gist of it is Plankton has built three robots in his latest scheme to steal the Krabby Patty Secret Formula and take over Bikini Bottom. He's made these robots to look just like us, so any of us could be the robot imposters. Even me, I could be a robot! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! Okay well that's enough of that, let's go over how this will work.

I agree that Mido appears to be a 3rd party or some strange role. I find it really hard to believe that Mido is scum based on the slip. I'm interested in scum hunting so I'm not that interested in lynching Mido.

Tood, as a claimed miller, deserves my vote, but I'm going to target Ex here. Ex made a random vote on Minish and wouldn't explain it. If it was just a random vote I'd probably care less. I also don't understand his claimed ability, but since everyone is calling it a miller ability, I'm going to vote for Ex here as there are two things I don't like, at least to start with until I get more information.

Vote: Exlight

So Ex:

1) Why did you vote for Minish?
2) What does it mean that you appear as a red check when you want to?

Vote: Exlight

So Ex:

1) Why did you vote for Minish?
2) What does it mean that you appear as a red check when you want to?
1) I'll try to explain what pinged me but it's mostly a gut feeling
Minish felt weird to see her throwing shade at Todd's miller claim because we're at bulbagarden and she knows things are different here; not only that but she flavor speculated with no hesitation despite it being possibly punishable.

2) Are you trying to fishrole or what? I already said I turn red when I use a certain ability. If you want me to say which one, I won't.
We don't need mafia counteracting our action this early, thank you.

Ok, I'm here to participate. (It's great to be here!)
Dekunut, what kind of information are you hoping to see from Tood? From my research, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to the Miller role. What are you wanting to see/not see from his claim?

None of the wagons we have so far feel right, and just a reminder that bulba days are shorter.
I'll stick to my gut feeling and still go after Minish.

Vote: Minish

honestly if anyone has anything to contribute other than tinfoiling the millers in a game where people have no reason to lie about roles I'd appreciate it.
Todd has no reason to first out himself as a Miller if there's obviously the risk of counterclaim, I have no reason to counterclaim him if I'm scum, and Mido provided a viable answer that can be easily verified.

Ok, I'm here to participate. (It's great to be here!)
Dekunut, what kind of information are you hoping to see from Tood? From my research, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to the Miller role. What are you wanting to see/not see from his claim?
Anything more. Mido has a character claim backing her up. Ex has more going on with his role. Tood has given literally nothing but "Miller". He should give us more background info to his role so we know why we should trust him.

Anything more. Mido has a character claim backing her up. Ex has more going on with his role. Tood has given literally nothing but "Miller". He should give us more background info to his role so we know why we should trust him.

Probably not a good idea to character claim in my case, but I'm Mr Krabs. I'm assuming the miller effect is because of this episode?

I initially assumed my miller thing was just a passive effect when I started, but when Ex mentioned his was triggered under a certain condition, I checked again.

It's said that I might come up as a robot during a test, although it's that "might" that is what confuses me about how this thing works.

1) I'll try to explain what pinged me but it's mostly a gut feeling
Minish felt weird to see her throwing shade at Todd's miller claim because we're at bulbagarden and she knows things are different here; not only that but she flavor speculated with no hesitation despite it being possibly punishable.

How does this being bulba make it look worse? That's *why* I was suspicious of the claim, because despite this being a bulba game it was made by funnier. So miller claims don't exactly get a pass like they would in bulba games.

And you can't even fault me for saying if there are millers it's because they're generally villains in the show so it would be flavor. That's just common sense. It's a bit weird you're suspicious of this when you yourself just made Midori claim. I speculated obvious info, you outted flavor.

Not to mention you went from, "something pinged me, I can't explain it" to explaining it after a few people asked.

I could see how Midori would get confused considering her character. So I'm not too worried right now.

Tood's explanation of being Mr. Krabs does kinda make sense considering the episode. Doesn't say anything about his alignment though.

Ex could potentially also be a miller and scum. It's just weird that there would be so many millers.

Back
Top Bottom