• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG yeah, Insano! Can't wait!!

I wish I knew these people in person (In Kickassia). They seem like the kind of people I usually hang out with. Nerdy yet kickass.I can see myself fitting right in.

Yeah, me too. A few remind me of my brother, for some reason. (Mainly the goatee.)

I need to watch some of the crossovers. Film Brain and Snob were awesome.

It's been a while since I've really hung out with anyone IRL, since I left school for the sememster.
Just work, and my coworkers... Well, they're OK, just mostly people I wouldn't want in my house.

Yeah, I'm not much of a hangyout kind of person.

But I like hanging out... I'm one of those people who likes people. As long as they're not nasty or ignorant or anything.

I like to hang out.
But I don't hang around people who drink and do drugs all the time.
Or "party" people. I don't like being around a large crowd of people. I don't mind 6 or 7 in a group though.

Like I said, I hang out with a bunch of nerds.

Actually, that sums up everyone at my work. Which is why we don't really hang.

Actually, that sums up everyone at my work. Which is why we don't really hang.

Yeah. I don't like that kind of stuff.
They just tend to really annoy me. Also I hate getting drunken calls at 4 in the morning.

Most of the people I hang out with are pretty chill though.

Whoa, the post I quoted disappeared... How can I merge my posts so it doesn't look like I doubled?

Most of the people I hang out with... Like to hang out too much... >.<

I'm hungry...I didn't have lunch today. I'm also pooped from the swimming I did in PE class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom