• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah really. I don't have good luck with I*pods. I'd go for a Zune, but I like ipods better.

This time I'm getting a smaller and cheaper one though. My last 2 ipods were Ipod touches, the 2 before that were Ipod Classics and the 2 before that were Ipod minis.

I'm getting a nano.

I just got my 16 GB Touch a month or two ago... At school, surprisingly. Got it at a great discount of 190 USD. I'm really hoping nothing happens to it, despite the case and screen protector ^^;

Mine's a Black Nano. It's served me well.

The first iPod I ever had, a White Shuffle, was actually my sister's birthday present in 2004. (That old one with the string. Which was sooo dirty looking after a while...)

It just sat in her room all the time, untouched. She didn't want it at all. So finally, one day I in stalled iTunes on one of my school's computers (the one at home was still our ancient Windows 98), and took it. She never cared. And it lasted me a good 2 or 3 years, until I finally upgraded to one with Video.

Wow. I wanted a 16 GB but I can only afford an 8.

Don't ever let me around your ipod. At work, we plug in an ipod so we can listen to awesome music and I've dropped whoever's ipod was plugged in before.

I've also dropped my boyfriends ipod numerous amount of times.

I think this might actually be a sign.

I'm like an iPod jinx.

"Poltergeist: In Control Of The Paranormal. Also in cahoots with Gravity, out to destroy all iPods Everywhere!"

I still have my Gen. IV yellow iPod nano, which I'm giving to my friend as a graduation present! It is such a long story as to why I feel obligated to give this to her ^^;;; She doesn't even know I'm giving it to her... 6 times out of 8 where I see her she's just like "I still can't upload CD's to iTunes!" She still has a Gen. II Nano, so I'm thinking this upgrade of iPod/iTunes may help her along swiftly. ;)

Wow. I wanted a 16 GB but I can only afford an 8.

Don't ever let me around your ipod. At work, we plug in an ipod so we can listen to awesome music and I've dropped whoever's ipod was plugged in before.

I've also dropped my boyfriends ipod numerous amount of times.

I think this might actually be a sign.

I'm like an iPod jinx.

Dude, I can't say how many times I've dropped my black onyx DS, and now, the right hinge is chipped ;P

This is why I'm worried for all of my electronics, besides, say, my Wii... >.<

I am absolutely obsessed with protecting my laptop. I can't imagine how I will function without my fanart folders.

I still have my Gen. IV yellow iPod nano, which I'm giving to my friend as a graduation present! It is such a long story as to why I feel obligated to give this to her ^^;;; She doesn't even know I'm giving it to her... 6 times out of 8 where I see her she's just like "I still can't upload CD's to iTunes!" She still has a Gen. II Nano, so I'm thinking this upgrade of iPod/iTunes may help her along swiftly. ;)

Dude, I can't say how many times I've dropped my black onyx DS, and now, the right hinge is chipped ;P

This is why I'm worried for all of my electronics, besides, say, my Wii... >.<

My wii randomly broke like 2 years ago. I think it got overheated because I tend to not cut electronics off when I'm done with them.

Speaking of laptops, mine is falling apart. Hold on I'm going to take photos of it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom