• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw it on tv. The movie is kinda cheesy, but still enjoyable. And the ending is just too sad.

It's rather hard to find a new movie these days, to be honest. :/

Rainbow: What's it doing?

It's rather hard to find a new movie these days, to be honest. :/

Rainbow: What's it doing?

Taking forever to load pages and my posts in general. I hope I don't end up double posting by accident.

Ryuu: Cool. :p
Rainbow: If it does happen, just delete the duplicate; that's what I do if my internet lags and double posts me by mistake.
Bandit: It's Death Note related? :D

I might read the thread, is it still a sign up or something?

It kinda annoys me when my internet lags, and double posts me. :/

My boyfriend keeps linking me to all these pogey rave remixes and it's just /sob
I want to download them all but I can't cos this isn't my computer

Pretty good so far. Got the week off from school, and even though I've been racking my brain over a complex shitstorm (I'll spare the details and just tell you that it centers around a girl) for the past three weeks, I think it's resolved now. I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom