• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid Snivy: Are they on YT?

Mijzelff: How does it work? Do you just vote for whom you think the mafia members are or something?

If posts in there counted to your post count, I'd join.
*shot*
I might join. :p

I just realized I got about 100 posts today..

How long did your Mafia game from before last, Mijzelff?

Rainbow: I was standing and typing a blog entry once, and it was kinda annoying. D:

Rayne: Neat. :p
How's your day going? ^^
Why do I ask everyone that?

My sister took my computer chair, so I guess I just gotta stand here and type now.

If my sister ever did that, I'd just get another chair out of the dining room and use that.

You get used to it if you do it all the time, though standing for long periods of time does get annoying.

Some people actually apparently find that stuff relaxing. My dad does that for...about 3-4 hours and he doesn't even break a sweat.

My sister just sits all day for eight hours, and says it's more tiring then standing up for eight hours.
I mean, sure, she's at work, but...

What the hell did she need a chair for three hours for...?

I guess she had to write a paper at the kitchen table, so she took my chair to sit in. My mom was sitting in the other chair.

You have a table in your kitchen? :O
Couldn't she have sat in the living room or her bedroom?

Probably, but I bet she just wanted to torture me. Evil older sisters...

My older sister is evil as well, she takes my chair as well. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom