• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't have snow, how could you possibly have hail?
I've never liked snow, to be honest.
Checking my Most Visited on my browser give me:
BMGf
BMGf Chat Thread
Pokéfarm
BMGf Garden Grotto

I think Pokéfarm doesn't look as nice as GPX+.

Per.

I can't fully give an opinion because I haven't tried pokéfarm though.

What had the potential to be a good holiday season has completely disentegrated, and it's going to have a negative impact on the next four years of my life. See blog for details.

What had the potential to be a good holiday season has completely disentegrated, and it's going to have a negative impact on the next four years of my life. See blog for details.

I'm very sorry to hear that, and the fact that you'll be leaving for probably forever.

Anyway, well, GPX+ vs PokéFarm? Well, I never tried out GPX+. Though, there's one thing for sure - they are time sinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom