• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

I was going to mention that too; that maybe the pokemon's type somewhat has some influence. I sent octillery yesterday and I got sent to the sparkling sea 2/4 times.

but i've only ever sent in Druddigon (except for the 1st day to try it out) and i'm mostly sent to sky/sea and not so often forest. :X

I've been sending my Venusaur in for the last week. I still usually get sent to the sea or the sky.

You guys realize its completely random right? Using the same Pokemon, I've gotten either only Windswept Sky or only Pleasant Forest or only the Shining Sea on occassion.
I was going to mention that too; that maybe the pokemon's type somewhat has some influence. I sent octillery yesterday and I got sent to the sparkling sea 2/4 times.
There's one out of three choices each time you go there. You went there four times. There's nothing significant about going there half the time in that situation as one of them is bound to get chosen twice.

Guys, if you resart your game in black or white will that effect your link your current dream world or dream world points? like will it restart or just not be able to link? please let me know whats up...

Hum... didn't know you could get castform in the DW.

I think they added pokemon on tuesday during maintenance. They might have revamped it a little bit. Thats my explanation if you're finding new pokes.

I got logged out twice during my time "because of an error".
I'm at 9720 points, though. So if I get at least 300 points tomorrow I'll be happy. I also found a Castform today. It had Water Pulse. I didn't send it though, I sent a female Exeggcute instead. I hadn't found one yet. What I really want is a female Barboach though.

I believe Castform was already on the list for Pokémon that required 7500+ Dream Points to unlock. I don't think any new Pokémon have been added thus far.

Any word on when we get our Eeveelutions yet?
I know that Gen V pokemon are unavailable due to no overworld sprites for the entree forest, but are Krokorok, Cottonee, and Petilil availale? I know they have OW sprites.

Dreamworld empty?

For the last few times I've visited the Island of Dreams (about 5 times these last few minutes) its been completely empty...I just found a few Pokèmon and plenty of berries a few minutes ago but now when I go there there is no one there... No Pokèmon, no items. Nothing moves at all until I reach the tree. Any idea WHY that is? I played it for an hour yesterday with no problem, I've played for about 3 quarters of an hour now.

For the last few times I've visited the Island of Dreams (about 5 times these last few minutes) its been completely empty...I just found a few Pokèmon and plenty of berries a few minutes ago but now when I go there there is no one there... No Pokèmon, no items. Nothing moves at all until I reach the tree. Any idea WHY that is? I played it for an hour yesterday with no problem, I've played for about 3 quarters of an hour now.
You can only visit the island (and meet Pokémon there) a certain number of times a day, usually around six, although it varies. Once you hit that limit the Island is empty until the next day.
Any word on when we get our Eeveelutions yet?
I know that Gen V pokemon are unavailable due to no overworld sprites for the entree forest, but are Krokorok, Cottonee, and Petilil availale? I know they have OW sprites.
Not that I know of. And OW sprites aren't everything, Gen V Pokémon also have other Entralink data missing I believe, like level info.

You can only visit the island (and meet Pokémon there) a certain number of times a day, usually around six, although it varies. Once you hit that limit the Island is empty until the next day.Not that I know of. And OW sprites aren't everything, Gen V Pokémon also have other Entralink data missing I believe, like level info.

Okay seriously...what? These restrictions are getting utterly ridiculous -.- At least I got my Shinx, sadly it didn't have the move I wanted...

Finally went to the Sparkling Sea. Caught myself a Mantine. Not the best ability, but I like Mantine, so yeah.

OW sprites aren't everything, Gen V Pokémon also have other Entralink data missing I believe, like level info.

Aren't all non-event Entree Forest pokemon level 10? Or have I missed something?

anyone else have problems last night? while i was playing a DW game the flash player crashed and kicked me out! D:< i was only like 3 steps into the sparkling sea too :mad:

ja9jpz.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

All because while I was on DW my mom asked me to fix a friend's laptop.

I got the Munna skin today. It's pretty cute. :3
And I caught my first befriended Pokémon, too. A Nidoran(M) that will have Sheer Force as a Nidoking. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom