• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Dream World- Official Discussion

woot, thanks for reminding me guys!
just got mine :p
MunnaC-GearSkin.png

If you need the code, its underneath my username :)

P = Pokemon
G = Global
L = Link
DR34M = DREAM

Who knew pokemon knew 1337 speak lol

Is the friend limit 8, because I tried answering a friend request the other day and was told I already had the max number. (these restrictions are really starting to tick me off too)

some ppl say its 10, but i've been cap'd at 8 :/ so idk how they say its 10!

Aren't all non-event Entree Forest pokemon level 10? Or have I missed something?
Most Pokémon are level 10, however those that have to have evolved etc. are usually higher. For example, Dream World Seaking are Level 33. The list's stored inside the game cartridge and was extracted.

As for Dream Pals, I've seen people with 10... haven't managed to get 10 myself though, I wonder if it depends on your amount of points. I'll try and find a profile of someone with 10.

Is the friend limit 8, because I tried answering a friend request the other day and was told I already had the max number.
(these restrictions are really starting to tick me off too)

some ppl say its 10, but i've been cap'd at 8 :/ so idk how they say its 10!
It is ten (currently).

However, you cannot accept new Dream Pal requests if the people on your Dream Pal AND the people you've personally sent requests to equal ten.

So does anyone know how to get the Dream World castle? I only see the Modern house listed on my dream world map, but when I went walking around last night I noticed a few players from Japan had one. Is that a Japan only thing?

^ I'm pretty sure it was from a promotion in Japan. So yeah.

Female Immunity Gligar GET! I have yet to catch it though. Just 230 points to the Sparkling Sea...

Got the Munna C-Gear Skin, and a female Roost Murkrow - now have 4100 Dream Points =3

So...anyone know what's up with this Pokemon Cafe thing?

http://shellspider.blog101.fc2.com/blog-entry-636.html

Glad it looks like they're adding new areas to Dream World. Maybe we can get some new minigames too.
There is a new minigame, shown on that page (Its also on the official site), called 'Drink Carrying' or similar, and from the image looks like it has you serve drinks to various Pokémon.

So does anyone know how to get the Dream World castle? I only see the Modern house listed on my dream world map, but when I went walking around last night I noticed a few players from Japan had one. Is that a Japan only thing?
Yes, it was only available for Japanese players during January, I believe. It was designed by a competition winner for PokéGirl.

Apparently you can all get your Eeveelutions on the 19th. Check the promotions section on the global link site for more info.

I really need to go back to Dream World. Just been so busy lately.

Hey, I didn't know DW gave you exp...
Apparently my Wynaut got 1 level up!

I finally unlocked the Sparkling Sea today! :D I sent back a Staryu. Next goal: 7500 points. Finally the forest won't be so bad anymore.

I'm at like, 10,100 points. I guess when you get to 10,000 you don't technically have to play every mini-game. Like, I only played every game I could to get points. Now that I'm at 10,000+, I don't have to anymore.

I sent back a male Dratini today... oh how I wish it was female. D:

Got back to dream world today finally. I got a Male Carvanha and a Female Zubat in White and a Female Mareep and a Female Qwilfish in Black. Nearly got to 10,000 today. Just 400 off. Hopefully tomorrow. I'm not a huge fan of the Munna C-gear skin so I took it off. A man can endure only so much floral patterns before he has to say "ENOUGH!". I will wait for the Charizard one.

I'm at 7440 points. So close! I sent back a Cloud Nine Female Swablu. Some of these wouldn't be so bad for a UU tourney. I just don't hear many UU tourneys.

I'd be at 10 000 now if I could stand playing those minigames, but I can't and can't stand searching too long for plants to water either

Back
Top Bottom