• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread

I'd be a comedain (can't spell it) and have a Gengar, Abra, Typhlosion (Once again, cannot spell), Vupix and Eevee. I`d have a Abra just because I love them, the same reason I`d have a Vulpix and a Eevee. Using a Gengar, I would play pranks on people and my Typhloison would be used so no crimals would try to take over the world.

WHEN Pokemon becomes real, I'll get revenge at bullies with... A POKEMON BATTLE!

If Pokemon were real I'd find Celebii, go back in time, and make my 10 year old self go on a journey so I could quit school. I can't quit school now because I've already finished xD

If Pokemon were real I'd be surfing on my Tauros trying to catch the damn Lapras I cant seem to find in my game >.<

I'd have my Solosis with me. Then eventually hunt down Deoxys.

If pokemon were real i would chill with them and and have pokemon battles haha

If Pokemon were real, I'd be an Ace Trainer (minus the goofy clothes), with Slowking and Scrafty at my side. When I'm not battling, I'd go to the Shopping Malls and play some videogames at my house.

If Pokemon were real, I'd live in a dirigible with all my Shuckle. Did I mention that dirigibles are only in circulation in the Pokemon world?

Also, we'd have no more religion-based wars, as pretty much everybody in the Pokemon world believes in Arceus. Hmm, imagine a 10 year-old carrying God around in his pocket. I hate kids now.

And I'd have a Maractus! Did I ever mention my love of Maractus? I should really mention my love of Maractus. I love Maractus! Maractus FTW. Do you like Maractus? I like Maractus, so do you like Maractus?

If Pokemon were real I'd find Celebii, go back in time, and make my 10 year old self go on a journey so I could quit school. I can't quit school now because I've already finished xD

This. :lol:

Also, I'd have an awesome Flying Pokémon, use it for tranport, save lots of money spent on bus/subway, and never arrive late to anywhere again.

EDIT:

Anywho, I'd probably be this guy:

Metagross_by_Tomiokajiro.jpg

From Tomiokajiro's deviantArt page

=O This is made of pure win... although I still prefer air transport. x)

Last edited:

I'd catch an Abra, evolve it to an Alakazam, and then have it do my homework.

Smart, lols. I would probably do this too, or use a Mewtwo/Jirachi (since they can actually
communicate with humans telepathically).

As a character, I would probably be the guy who eventually "makes it" to being famous. Unlike most trainers, I would start my Johto journey at 12 while writing songs. I would go through all the gyms and the cities with 3 friends (remember the Hoenn season? ).

One friend would be a trainer like me. She likes electric-types and flying-types, though she has other Pokemon as well. She likes to use heavily synchronized teamwork, whereas I use unorthodox "freestyle" methods. She.'s fun-loving, organized, and likes to design things as well (things like clothes and furniture). Maybe she'll be my love interest (although there's no way to tell if she wont like me back :^\) Another one of my friends wants to be an athlete (handball and basketball) and participates in contests with Pokemon and humans. He like swift, long-armed Pokemon and has mostly fighting-types. He's strong-willed, disciplined, and half black-half mexican. My last friend would be another girl who's a little quiet. She aspires to be a journalist and photographer, but her shyness is.obstacle that she has to overcome. She also loves nature and will spend hours in the woods with her Pokemon getting photos. She usually has Pokemon that can take pictures with her or explore nature. Along the way I'll meet plenty of other friends, and me and my friends will probably split up after I beat Lance, save for the love interest.

As for my actual journey, I wouldn't just collect badges. I
would also pursue my music hobby and perform at everycity. After I beat Lance, I'll probably follow the course of the games/anime and go through the gyms of Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and eventually Unova. It would be a MEGAAAAA cool journey and unlike the characters in the anime, I would keep in touch with all the friends I make. I'd also keep in touch with my mom overprotective as she can be lol. Unlike the games, traveling between regions will be possible. I'll use a strong Flying-type and fly for one to three hours at the most, or i'll just take the ferries/boats like Ash does in the Anime. I would catch tons of Pokemon and help Prof Oak with the Pokedex. I would change my party every few gyms, but after the 6th gym I'll have my E4 team decided. I like to have a variety of types to cover all weaknesses, but I love Water, Steel, and Dragon-types. :)

Sorry if this post fits into a Fanfic forum I was just answering the topic. (Though I may carry this idea into a story someday....)

Last edited:

if pokemon were real, I would have to become vegetarion. I don't wanna eat pokemon!

Help some small evil team for a while, get some of their strong pokemon, train them up myself then take over the group for myself. Then i would capture a legendary pokemon or two and hold the planet to ransom.

I'm gonna go on a Pokemon Journey!!!!!!!!

(I shall also rock with brock)

i would go on a journey, then i would eventually become a god trainer that has all the legends.

I would go on a journey, obtain a party of the following; Dragonite, Hydregion, Kingdra, Reshiram, Latios, and Kyurem (all at level 100), and go whoop Lance's butt.

I would get a Tepig and a Lillipup, then get a gengar. That way, if anyone ever gets on my nerves, either my dog gets them, my bodyguard with a built in flamethrower gets them, or they get creeped out at night :).

I would drop out of school and become a Pokemon Master.

Oh, yes, don't forget collecting grass types.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom