• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

Re: The "If Pokemon Were Real" thread

Me and my friends Typhlosion, Throh, Salamence, Venusaur, Jolteon, and Pidgeot would be the best friends in the world and go and battle everyone and probably lose a lot.

The Real Pokemon World,According to Res(h)iram98

Now,all of us ask,if the Pokemon World was real,what would it be like,and if it was,how would it be run?Well this is how I think the Pokemon World would be like:)
Well,Governments would be different,however communism,dictatorship,and other government types will still be used,I think that they would,unlike in the games and the anime,they would be more active(the police force,free healthcare,highly advanced technologys,and jobs mostly involved with pokemon:))
The Pokemon World still have wars(terrorist building robotical pokemon like voltorb,etc) and pullution(grimer,oil sludge,depletion of the ozone layer),and economical and financial problems,as well as poaching problems,etc.
However daily life would be influenced by higly advanced technologys,such as the pokeball(pokeballs are made of digital material,meaning that they can never break,and they last forever)phase packs,and a lot of others:)
However with new technologys also come great violence:(,as pokeballs have a detailed DNA structure of the person who claimed it,but their memory can still be wiped off easily:(,meaning that people could steal other people's pokemon:(
Now all of you are probally wondering (WTF) what phse packs are:) Well to tell you the truth, I made them up,however it is plausible since in the anime,you could store a lot of stuff within backpacks,suck as a table!???!(WTF)However phase packs make this plausible because phase packs sorta open a rift into cyberspace,allowing a near infinite amount of space for objects to be place within them:)(IKR,:lol:, Pokemon technology is pretty advanced, isn't it!It must be 2089 or something)
Also,everything in the real world we have today is in the pokemon world,cars,blenders,airplanes,computers,phones,etc.
However,school would be totally redefined,since everthing in history has pokemon,instead of real,common everyday animals(I think ther would be a pokemon for every species of animal in the world today:),more than 16 billion:wink:),and in school,maybe from age 5-16(it is plausible to either get a job in the trainer program,or any other jobs in the real world today,such as doctoring,and etc.,except you have pokemon,at age 16,since in school they teach you a lot of stuff like math,science,law,etc.),and Pokemon Schools would probally be more teach,(Yes no EOGs and tests:)),not test,and people would probally be more educated,unlike the real world;)
Also,Religion(I hope I do not offend,as I am a Christian aswell,I am just obsessed with pokemon:))Would be pretty much the same,with gods and godesses based of of pokemon;)
However evolution is a very intriging question,since pokemon did not evolve from animals,were they created,or are they just?
Even more intriging is that people in the Pokemon Universe(Aliens aswell as Humans)
are people,pokemon?In the anime,they can survive fire,and electrocution,and some can actually bend object and teleport at will,can people,based on population,be charaterise as pokemon by thier types in thier DNA?Consider this,lets say that Psychics only represent about 0.96% of the world population,such as Normal compromises of atleast 33.92% of the world populattion.consider that.
However,due to a limited number of types,I thing ther should be at least 14 new types,which I will submit at a later date,will be there,as well as the original 17:)Also,Pokemon battles are about skill since ,unlike the anime, pokemon do not have any moves,and only have different skill moves:)
About E.T(yes, I am a believer)I think ther should be extraterrestial beings and alien pokemon in the Pokemon Universe:)
Even still,maybe in the pokemon world we have created a world in cyberspace,and are perhaps even colinizing it now as we speak:),and have maybe even started colinizing the moon or something;)
now,as I say today,what do you think of my journal post.
Critizize me as hard as ya can. i'll be wating.

Re: The Real Pokemon World,According to Res(h)iram98

That is a really long post.

What about using paragraphs, structure it a little, put spaces between some sentences and post it in your blog?

Well someone with an ego and a bad attitude would eventually try to control the world.

Living in a universe where Pokemons are real would suck a lot. Check out this article. Especially the last point.

I'm thinking about starting a "What Pokemon Would You Have as a Pet?" thread, but I think it would get locked because this one already exists.

But anyway, if Pokemon were real... If the more extravagant aspects of the games were true too (Kingdras cause whirlpools by yawning? WTF?), then the world would be pretty much be screwed sideways.

As for me, I would have a party, go around, fight in tournaments, and all that jazz. I wouldn't set out to become a great big Pokemon Master, but you get the idea. I would for sure have a Tododile/Croconaw/Feraligatr and an Umbreon, no doubt about it. And hopefully the Umbreon would be shiny! Omigosh I luv shiny Umbreons aaaaah XD

Re: The Real Pokemon World,According to Res(h)iram98

lets say that Psychics only represent about 0.96% of the world population,such as Normal compromises of atleast 33.92% of the world populattion.

Fighting and Dark types would be common, and I think I'd be both ^^

I'll be blunt.
If Pokemon were real, the human race never would have taken off and managed to evolve, because it would have been killed off in its early stages.

...wait a minute. -humans evolving from Infernapes- Never mind.

I'll be blunt.
If Pokemon were real, the human race never would have taken off and managed to evolve, because it would have been killed off in its early stages.

Nah, humans evolved from Mankeys. Or Aipoms.

I'll be blunt.

Nah, humans evolved from Mankeys. Or Aipoms. Or fish.

It would be so awesome if the world of pokemon really did exist. I could ride around on a charzard with a pikachu on my shoulder. It would be so cool to have a real pokemon battle and earn badges.

it would be cool if pokemon was real
but if you think about it, it would also be very dangerous as well
since alot of pokemon moves can easily kill a human

and also in my head canon I imagine some pokemon being scary as hell if they were real
especially Ghost type pokemon

but still it would be cool to have your own pokemon and to train it

If pokemons were real, I hope they're not as strong as they are in the anime or games.
A Pikachu for example, could not commonly produce electricity.
Maybe they can but weak ones enough to paralyze smaller pokemons for food (wait, Pikachu eats pokemons? O_O)
And unless trained by a human, they can create thunderbolts. But training would not be easy.
Think of training your dog to answer 3+3 with 6 barks. Or training your cat to do some sort of dance.
Could take a year to train your Pikachu for a thundershock or thunderbolt lol.

Scizor. My constant companion would be Scizor. Though I must admit, flying around on my Charizard's shoulders would be AWESOME!!! I would have Charizard, Feraligatr, Excadrill, Tyrannitar, Scizor and Umbreon. Gen II was my favourite, but Excadrill with Sand Rush decimates everything. And cool design. I am a bit older, I have a family, so I would train around my home town and become a seventh Gym Leader

I may sound like a total dork for this but I feel like I would have found a place where I'd belonged. My true home. And I feel the Pokemon world would make me a better person. The world seems more peaceful and innocent even in spite of the crimes that are commited there and to be surrounded by nature like that, *sigh* I would love it. Never wanna leave.

If pokemon were real I'd want to be...well... a person that wild pokemon could get close to without feeling scared and running away... Someone that any Pokemon would want to call as its friend...

That just sounds impossible though doesn't it...

If Pokémon were real... I would travel with a Riolu on my team at the start of my journey, eventually a Lucario of course. I would probably inherit a Lucario egg from my dad somehow--seeing as a Lucario is the Pokémon my dad would most likely use if he had ever been a trainer. I would also desperately try to find a Buizel to join my team that I could raise into a Floatzel.l

I probably wouldn't start my journey until I was 16, and I would be a trainer--the amount of money made just being 10 is ridiculous, so at 16 I'd start out as a trainer and use the money I made from battling to put myself through college by the age of 18. Two years seems like plenty of time to rake in the cash for college.

After training for cash for college, I'd want to go on to work as a teacher at a Pokémon school most likely, because I love to learn and I love to teach others as well. Lucario would remain my partner until he died. I think being a Pokémon Gym Teacher would be hilariously fun--instead of the students running laps in P.E, they'd be learning to battle! Or, a Pokémon Speech Teacher, I'd teach students how to make clever catchphrases or how to come up with their own trademark moves before, during, and after battling. Anything they must do in the eye of the public. such as during battles or contests, would be considered 'Speech' I'd think.

This would be so amazing. ;-;
Dragons and pink, shape-shifting kittens that can fly~

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom