• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

I would play in the bubbles, fountains and geysers of cool, refreshing, ice cold water, courtesy of the water types, feel the wind whip my hair and the cold breeze on my face while riding a flying type, and I would never have to worry about my DS battery ever again, just a thundershock would charge it for a day :ksmile:

I'd kill you all.

Hmm, I'd have an Aggron and a Gallade, and do... nothing... :-/

Here's something to get your hopes up due to my years of research on Pokemon being real:

It is not imposable for Pokemon to exist but the odds of it to be true are very very LOW.

I will tell youthe odds of Pokemon being real by top being the highest probability.

-Evolution(not metamorphosis) makes animals right now that are domesticated by humans will become Pokemon like creatures(have smarts like us,and can use tools like we can) in 75-150 million years in the future: 1 in 750,000,000

- If the Multiverse(Multiverse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) theory is true,that mean that a Pokemon like world might exist but the odd are very very very low due that we don't know if there is more then one universe: 1 in 100,000,000,000,000

Sorry folks,I cant remember the last one...But don't give up hope yet at least...Pokemon are based off of animals after all so why not?

Here's something to get your hopes up due to my years of research on Pokemon being real:

It is not imposable for Pokemon to exist but the odds of it to be true are very very LOW.

I will tell youthe odds of Pokemon being real by top being the highest probability.

-Evolution(not metamorphosis) makes animals right now that are domesticated by humans will become Pokemon like creatures(have smarts like us,and can use tools like we can) in 75-150 million years in the future: 1 in 750,000,000

- If the Multiverse(Multiverse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) theory is true,that mean that a Pokemon like world might exist but the odd are very very very low due that we don't know if there is more then one universe: 1 in 100,000,000,000,000

Sorry folks,I cant remember the last one...But don't give up hope yet at least...Pokemon are based off of animals after all so why not?

Wow. That is some mathy type stuff you got there XD But Anyways, If Pokemon were real I would capture them all and the establish myself as world leader XD

If Pokemon were real, I don't think I would catch or battle with them. I'd probably just keep a few cute pets. I love animals so I think that having a few Pokemon as pets would be awesome.

If Pokemon were real, then I would have me a Slowpoke steak right now.

I'd have a Hydreigon, and it would be running amok about the town because it was badly raised and disobedient.

I would have all my pokemon be female except for the 2 venusaurwhich would be one of each not shinyand i would also have a shiny charizard, shiny dragonite, shiny gyradoes, a meganium (NOT SHINY) and and possibly a Swampert as well not sure weather it would be shiny or not though.

Sorry if any names are misspelled.

If Pokemon were real, PETA would screw us all over permanently.
If Pokemon were real, I'd have my Golurk pound PeTA's headquarters into slag with his awesome Iron Fists of justice. Yeah, I don't think PeTA would be able to stand up against something like that. Or they'd all end up getting killed trying to "save" a wild Gyarados. Yeah, it wouldn't end too well for them. :evil:

If pokemon were real, I would ride my Reshiram to the sky and burn EVERYTHING!! MUAHAHAHA!! :evil:

J/K No seriously I would love to go to the sky and touch a cloud and see if it tastes like cotton candy :)

My meowth would use pay day and thief.
My jynx would be pimped out.
I would sell all my pokemon.
I would win it big at the slots and retire, probably somewhere in florida.

If Pokemon were real, I wouldn't make them fight either, because in the real world, a lot of the moves would outright kill the other Pokemon and there's no way I want that. But I would befriend one and maybe employ it as my bodyguard. Or an exercising buddy. Lucario, Feraligatr and Krookodile come to mind. And I'd love to keep an Eevee or one of its Eeveelutions, Growlithe/Arcanine or Joltik/Galvantula as a pet.

Last edited:
If Pokemon were real I would probably end up getting involved with PETA. I mean, really. There would be so many abused little Pokemon D;;

If pokemon were real, I'd probably travel the world on my Staraptor, with some of my other favorite pokemon like Zangoose, Raichu, Vaporeon, Archeops, and Sceptile. I'd probably try battling but loose most of the time.

PETA would probably just be team plasma or something... I honestly wouldnt care about PETA is pokemon was real, I'd be way more psyched about a pokemon journey then what they think.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom