• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The "If Pokémon Were Real" Thread

If pokemon were real I'd like to see what happens if I eat a Chansey egg and wash it down with a glass of Miltank milk.

if pokes were real i'd have ALL TEH BUGZ and probably be a gym leader or elite four member and live in a castle made of bug-string on an island made for us that we all made together. >_>;

and i'd have a kingdra too. and maybe a swampert. and an empoleon. and i'd open up a gallery OH GAWD I'D BE BURGH AND VIOLA but i'm ok with that.

i'd be an advocate for bug pokemon to gain more visibility.

bug. bug. bug. bug. bzzzzzzt. click click. maybe its a good thing they arent real. xD

If Pokemon were real... I'd have an army of Pokemon, ready to protect me. And, I'd pet them and feed them cupcakes in a rainbow park. (Wait. That already exists. Whoops!)

lets see, i would get my first mon at tje age of 12 go to school and train till 18 then go to poke college and apply for a job

ever since i was a kid, i had wished for pokemon to be real. i would walk around my backyard imagining where i would place them all. thought about getting a pool for water type pokemon lol i wanted a growlithe and a ninetails so bad

If pokemon were real I would definately have my shiny Doublade on my back, so I can draw the swords like real swords and look awesome whilst doing it :p and I would probably have my Rotom (Oroginal form) flying next to me. Ugm I wish pokemon was real D:

Edit: Since it doesnt look like REAL schools (not pokemon schools) are in the games (Or the anime) my parents would likely let me go on a pokemon journey. It would be aaaaawesome! :p

I'd settle for having ANY Pokémon in real life, but here are my top six Pokémon that I'd prefer to have in real life:

Flygon: My favorite Pokémon of all time. I'd want it because it's a really fast flyer and that way I wouldn't have to worry about gas prices, becuase I could just fly everywhere.

Absol: I have a mild phobia of tornadoes (and natural disasters in general), so an Absol would be a good Pokémon to have. I'd never have to worry about whether there was a storm coming or not.

Gallade/Gardevior: Being among the most human-like of all Pokémon, I'd be able to dress it up in human clothes in order to disguise it when we go out in public, and that way I'd have a dependable bodyguard.

Golurk: It's a giant robot. Need I say more?

Zekrom: By far the most badass-looking Pokémon of all time.

Pichu: It's so damn cute!

I would become friends with Ash and all his companions, then, when Serena falls asleep on the couch, I will pull the shaving cream gag on her

My life would probably be the same as it is now. I would have a Lucario, some sort of Electric Type, some sort of Ice type as well as some other "odd" Pokemon (i.e Porygon-Z, Castform).

I'd probably waste my life trying to work out what language Porygon-Z is written in.

I think some of the bigger pokemon would be pretty scary! The cute small ones would be my favorite, eevee and the evolutions awwww

Gee, I'd probably have to really think about what pokemon to have. I feel like because of my medical issues I'd always want a Blissey with me. For Protection I'd have a big Pokemon and a fighting type (Probably Darmanitan and Hawlucha). For comfort I'd keep a small Pokemon like Mime Jr.. And for companionship I'd keep my starter with me always (Samurott) and one of my favorites, Rotom.

I think if Pokemon was actually real... a lot of people would have less attention to them than what we think.

For example, once the novelty of it wore off, people would probably just go about their day to day life along with pokemon than to drop everything and start training.

Do you think the Governments would let every ten(?) year old stop education all together to start travelling? There would be a wide range of unqualified young adults in years to come! :p

But yeah... probably already said this. Lucario and Castform as my Pokemon

If Pokemons were real, the life would be better because my Pokemons would be my best friends, my travelling companions. A Pokemon would teach me the importance of the life, frienship and loyalty. Travelling with its, I would discover new places and I would meet new people. Finally, a Pokemon would help me to grow up, to improve myself.

I would go for a Chesnaught as both partner and bodyguard, blaziken for a fast fire-type, a blastoise for a water-type and swimmer, a Tyrantrum for awesomeness, a Heliolisk for a playful electric-type, and Yveltal, as both a flier and that I'm sure I am resposable enough to keep his powers in check (I do have enough badges to train him! in-game anyway).

I'd probably act out my fantasies with the games and sigh once I realize that I'd never have as interesting a life as the various PC's. Otherwise I think I'd go out and get a Larvesta, a Rufflet, and a Beldum to raise into the greatest pet/fighting animals/living supercomputers in New Mexico which is in fact a state contrary to popular belief.

If pokemon were real something would have to be done about Xerneas, aka the pokemon that gives you eternal life. That thing would be hunted endlessly.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom