• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Join Avenue Thread!

Got a visit from Elesa last night :3c Was able to boost my JA all the way to rank 46! I'm so close to 50 I can almost taste it! Speaking of taste, I renamed my JA from Senorita's to Taco Bell just for giggles. I'm prolly gunna change it to something else since calling it TB isn't exactly an original idea :B

Just decided to work on my Avenue again...now at level 46...i know, i've been slacking a bit (^_^;)

OH WOW
Hehe yeah I don't have a Join Avenue...so I'm level negative one, I suppose. Should probably get to work on that.

mine is at level 100 and all my shops are level 10. It has been like that since last month.

Wow, I did not know about the Magnemite Chain! Is that still a thing? *goes catch some Magnemites*

Skyla just visited my avenue for the second time. Right now, my avenue is Rank 35.

Hey I need some help my avenue is not all it could be. I need to remove all my evs on a genesect I have. I have removed all possible HP evs but because I put off training him till I could transfer over the needed tools from my black game, I can only assume all his evs are 250. Just to keep it safe and to rank mine all the way up to be able to do that would take 15 days minimum. So if any one has the ability to do this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally had Elesa pop in and good heavens, Clay loves the place. He's dropped by at least three or four times now! I've gotten a second visit from Marlon and two more from Roxie; for whatever reason, these Gym Leaders love my Ave!

I'm now at Rank 87. Thirteen more and I'll get my extra Comet Shard. With the way things are going, that may not take long.
Wow, I did not know about the Magnemite Chain! Is that still a thing? *goes catch some Magnemites*
It's still going on, but it's cooled off a bit. I'm running into more and more people who are acting as blockers than offering a legit trade. Then there are those who have not picked anything up....

I've been having success with my chain-trades for shinies and my Golett rescues. And offering up female anything will get a pretty quick response.

Level 87?! Man, you must have had some serious trading and battling. Still stuck at level 10 myself, never felt too bothered to deal with it. Thank heaven there isnt' a reach level 100 medal.

Level 87?! Man, you must have had some serious trading and battling. Still stuck at level 10 myself, never felt too bothered to deal with it. Thank heaven there isnt' a reach level 100 medal.
A lot of Gym Leaders and a lot of trading. I've lost count of how many chain trades I've done to nail down a shiny Golurk. I think at last count I did one that required 6 trades...? Yeah, I had a lot of visitors to Golett Ave that evening.

In recent news: Skyla dropped by again! Easy 1000 points and I'm now at 90! Man, 10 more levels and I won't be getting free Star Pieces. That makes me a little sad.

Is that Gym Leader visit really random? Cuz I haven't met anyone ever since that last post where I said Burgh visited me ;_;

Meh, of course it is...XDD but I need one or two more level 10 shops so I can get those discounts

Roxie decided to make another appearance in my JA :3 And sadly her 1,000pts didn't bump me to the next level automatically like before, but I did eventually reach rank 52.

I'm still hoping that by having 2 Daily Chance Lotto places I'll one day (hopefully before X/Y come out) win a Master ball! I know I don't need it cuz I can just clone my own, but I wanna win the lotto just once pls! As bragging rights :B

My avenue is shaping up at level 45. Dabbled into the Magnemite Chain a bit, but I still do Dream World for visitors.

Just put my Black 1 avatar in my avenue, lol... She's got an antique shop going.

You'd think lol
I'm at level 24, had 2 gym leader visits, and STILL nobody wants to be recruited lol
I'm at a lower level than you, and I had 4 (3 if a gym leader visiting you again doesn't count) gym leader visits and had one person want to be recruited. lolwut

Skyla dropped by again, and my avenue is nearing level 50! Too bad no one wants to be recruited.

Skyla dropped by again, and my avenue is nearing level 50! Too bad no one wants to be recruited.

well at least you know it has nothing to do with what level you are ^_^ Mine said he passed by me a couple of times and always wanted to ask. So maybe you need to do a few pass-bys.

So on Wednesday, Drayden popped in and KA-BAM! I'm now at rank 100. I got my Comet Shard and felt a little...sad. Hey, I won't be working on the Avenue as much. I may, however, start mixing up the shops a bit.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom