• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Join Avenue Thread!

All my shops are at Rank 10, so now there's a promotion going on. My avenue is at Rank 61, after a few more gym leader visits, some of them from Drayden. He must really like my avenue.

My Join Avenue is pretty awesome. I think it's called Decent Avenue now.
My best store is called Bandon Fitness. My friend Brandon named himself "Bandon " in the game by accident. :p

I haven't started using Join Avenue until recently. There's actually good items popping up when you take people to the shops, like EV boosts. Not long ago, almost all the shops got points in one go. I wonder what sort of customer that was.

@Silverwynde; congrats on reaching rank 100! :D I'm still in the lower mid-fifties iirc. Kinda put down White 2 ever since I went and got PMD:GTI ^^;;
The crazy thing? I'm at rank 100 and every single day, a Gym Leader drops by. I'm flattered, but I don't really need the points anymore! (Maybe I should start swapping out some shops to make use of all those visits...)

Finally hit the big 100 today, after being distracted by RNGing Wondercards for a few weeks. Even then, there are still good reasons for changing my shops, especially with a suspicious Lass Florist, who somehow doesn't appear to be female (or even male) despite being a GTS Coil participant.

Just reached rank 90, and my Rank 8 Raffle Shop gave a Master Ball!

Too bad I won't have much use for it. But hey, it's a Master Ball.

just got my first master ball today at rank 23, i'll probably trade it to white when i replay it, since I have no use for it in W2.

I can't shop at the Join Avenue. Is it normal that sometimes the shops are closed? It's --- for all wares at all shops.

I can't shop at the Join Avenue. Is it normal that sometimes the shops are closed? It's --- for all wares at all shops.

This happens if you put your game in another DS, mess with the time, date, etc.

I moved it from my 3DS to my DS. I thought they fixed these bugs, but instead they are worse. It's like the berry glitch in GBA would revert your trees to seeds rather than just make them stop growing. Considering I hadn't touched most of the wares and there were no count down for them.

I moved it from my 3DS to my DS. I thought they fixed these bugs, but instead they are worse. It's like the berry glitch in GBA would revert your trees to seeds rather than just make them stop growing. Considering I hadn't touched most of the wares and there were no count down for them.

Its not a bug or a glitch, its to stop potential time abuse.

Its not a bug or a glitch, its to stop potential time abuse.

Or bad programming, because if I haven't bought anything no timer should have been set.

For the heck of it, I've replaced one Florist with a new one, changed a Nursery with another Florist and switched my Raffle Shop with a new Raffle Shop. Yeah, I got bored. I'm hoping to get the sale going again and I'm also hoping to have better luck with this new Raffle Shop; I've yet to win the stupid Master Ball. (Not that it matters, really. I have like 42 of the silly things...!)

I got my last shop to rank 10 today (thanks, Marlon!). This 7 day promotion is going to be awesome.

Mine is at Rank 71, I'm wondering what's the highest rank (100? Wow.) and when I'll get there...

I love the souvenirs I get from other players who came there from Dream World.

I knew this promotion was a good idea: I just got my second Avenue Master Ball today! I think this makes up for all those Hard Stones I've been getting this week.

I really used to hate Join Avenue, but, now I honestly love it. I finally got my Black2 Join Avenue (I named it Starjolt) to level 50. I'm striving to get it to level 100, if that's possible. xD Can't wait until I get past level 70! I've been doing Join Avenue stuff every day since I beat the game.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom