• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Mis-Adventures of Alexander and Pollen (Derpy Dash & Magical Doughnut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that was a fast mood swing. "Sorry," I said in a sarcastic voice. I'm not about to bother arguing, so I just stopped what I was doing, and went off to find other materials. I looked at how much dust was around. I really should clean this place one day.

Even with Pollens interruption I managed to make the computer in a record time, now the only problem was finding an outlet so I teleported just out of Pollens reach above her head and screamed "GOT ANY OUTLETS?"

Alex scared me again, and sadly, the reflex kicked in. I blindly shot another Razor Leaf at him. Not again... "Um... sorry about that, that happens whenever a Pokemon sneaks up on me. Again, really sorry." I'm probably about to be thrown through a window now, so I better make this count. "What the Distortion World's an outlet?" He's just probably being crazy again. I'm bracing myself for the oncoming pain.

"Nice miss, if you throw another one of those at me I will trim your leaf. It is something that powers electrical objects." I hope that al teast some place has electricity

I need to take care of this reflex. I love my leaf, though the end is a bit tattered, I feel that it suits me, that, and I need it for photosynthesis. Just the thought of losing it made me instinctively rub it against my side for a few seconds in imagined pain. But what do I do about his 'outlet' demand. Does something like that even exist? "Um... We could find an Electric Pokemon to help with whatever you need it for. Why do you need that anyway?"

I muttered "Hmm I wonder, I will be right back" I teleported outside and made a mental note of the place, and then I teleported around until I saw a shop manned by a Keckleon, I looked at the TM's and apparently they didn't even think I was worth the time to talk too so I focused on the TM and teleported the one that said "Thunderbolt" on it into my bag, they started to freak out and check on everything except for me, it was really weird that they weren't paying attention to me so after about 5 minutes after they had calmed down I teleported back to the warehouse.

Alex teleported out. I honestly have no idea what he's doing. Probably trying to learn an Electric type move. Oh well, more time to myself. I continued working for a few minutes. I made a decent amount of progress in that short time. Then Alex teleported back in. "So, where were you?" I asked, I want to know if I was right.

"I just stole the TM for Thunderbolt from some Keckleon, one second." I pulled out the TM and used it on myself, a rush of information went into my head and I learned how to use Thunderbolt, so I grabbed the battery I needed for the computer and let a surge of energy run through my body powering up the battery.

"Wow, and you didn't get anything for me." I was mostly joking about this comment. But now I'm curious, I still have no idea what he's doing. "What are you doing anyway?"

"I fixed your roof. I am charging the battery". I got done charging the battery and attached it to my computer and turned it on.

He had a point. He used his new move to power something to turn something on. What is that thing? "What the Distortion World is that!?" I have never seen anything like this. I admit, I'm awe struck. He just built that thing with no problems. It's almost like he had experience. Is it possible that he really was Human? No, no, that would break all known rules of reality. It's impossible. Is it?

Now what to do with it.... I know, but first I should ask a question "Do you know what a Porygon is?"

Last edited:
He asked me if I knew what a Porygon was. I'm not sure, I don't think so though. "I-I'm not sure, why? Again, what is that thing?" Why do I feel like I won't be getting a direct answer.

"It is a computer, excuse me I am going to ignore you for a while." So I spent the next hour trying to figure out how to make a Porygon, so after a while I started to figure some things out but I was still missing something.

Yeah, I still have no idea what the bloody Distortion World a computer is. Now he is ignoring me. Fine, back to work. I kept working. I got a board, and I used Razor Leaf a few times. Though it was too sharp to be called a circle, it was still a good target. Now to do that to a few more.

I then got to work on the room itself, so far so good. I also made a medium sized arena for training. I admit, I'm rather proud of my work. Now for the dummies, what shape should I have them be?

I got bored working shot a burst of energy at the target and kind of destroyed it, I felt bad so I teleported outside for a big enough rock to make a sturdy target out of, I found one and started shaping it, once I was satisfied I teleported back in

He just destroyed the target I spent a few minutes on. Wow, thanks. Where is he? I'm going to shoot a Razor Leaf at him for this. Well, maybe not that, not with him threatening my leaf. I rolled my eyes, and got back to work.

After working for a while, I saw him teleport back in. He was wet, he must have been outside. He had a stone target with him. Well, that's good at least, at least one of us can make something like that. But still, he destroyed my target, and I'm a bit mad about that, so I didn't really acknowledge it, and I kept working. I heard some thunder outside, looks like the storm's about to get bigger. I hope that the building can handle it, the rain is already pounding on the roof.

I am glad Pollen didn't react too badly I thought for sure she would try to hit me. After I had put it in place I walked over to the computer and started to work again, it was very boring but I just wanted to know if I could make a Porygon which would be a reward in itself, I would be the creator of an entire race.

Well, Alex's destruction of my target gave me an idea. I set up a few blocks of wood. I got them in the perfect position, and fired away with Razor Leaf. I had the perfect skeleton for my dummy. I really should consider getting into art one day. I padded the skeleton with random pieces of foam that were lying around. What did they even store in this warehouse anyway? I got the foam on, and I again used Razor Leaf a few times. Now it was in the shape I wanted it. If only I could find some paint for this project. Now, the dummy resembled an Abra, as it should be. I took a second to admire my work, before running at it, and using Tackle. It seemed to hold up. Now... how will Alex respond to this? He has been at that thing, I think he called it a computer, for a while now. I still want to know, what is he doing with it?

After a little bit I looked up and saw Pollen attacking an Abra training dummy so without a word I got up and Picked her up with my powers and chucked her outside, then I blocked the doors and sat back down to focus on my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom