• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Mis-Adventures of Alexander and Pollen (Derpy Dash & Magical Doughnut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up in my bed. I can actually see now, and I feel better than ever, all of my injuries are gone. I assume that I managed to get Alex to feel remorse. At least I had that going for me. I'm still not too happy about what had happened though, I feel like I need to get out of here for a while. Without another word, I got up, and went outside.

What was there to do now? I stopped to think. I saw a library in the distance, and that reminded me, I wanted to do some research on the possibility of Alex being a former human. I sighed, knowing that I had nothing better to do, and went inside. I gathered up some books on history, and mental illnesses, I'm sure that I'll find something in one of these books that will relate to Alex's situation.

I feel like it took an eternity for Pollen to wake up (or at least two months) and when she got up and walked away I decided to follow her because she couldn't go ten minutes without hurting herself or getting into trouble.

I followed her to the library and my only thought was "She can read?" I might as well look at what she is reading, I bet she will just pick up some coloring books.

Did I pick up a fictionalized version of history or something? Are we supposed to believe this crap? It says non-fiction, but it is saying crap like some Human turned Pokemon saved the world from an asteroid, or some Human turned Pokemon, who was from the future, saved time from stopping, and stopped space from being distorted, etc. Alright, maybe the first one happened. But really, time and space? Maybe the mental illness book will have something. I feel like I'm being watched, I looked around, and sure enough, Alex seems to have followed me. I did my share of reading, so and I saw some other good stuff, so I handed the mental illness book to Alex, "Hey Alex, read this and find something that sounds like you." I started to look around, I thought I saw some books that could give me ideas for different cons.

I set down the book after finding the diagnosis for her and said "Hey Pollen I was reading through this book and I found a diagnosis for you, you have an Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, and Narcissistic personality disorder." I noticed she had some books on her desk that where about Pokemon lore, wait a second how does she use books when she doesn't have hands? wouldn't the vines destroy the books because they are used for combat and therefor should be desensitized to light touches that would be necessary to handle a book gently enough not to destroy it?

I think Alex said something, I wasn't paying attention. I quickly managed to get a decent pile of books. They actually list some of the greatest scams/cons in history. It's good that they just leave stuff like this lying around. I went back to Alex. "Alright, I'm back, did you find anything useful?" I do hope he found something, I really want to know if he's telling the truth, or just crazy.

"Yeah I found a diagnosis for you, you have an Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, and Narcissistic personality disorder. What did you find? Is it that book on crimes from people who will always be more successful?" I hope she take that as a joke but knowing her she will freak out, hmm could she have a temper related disorder? Oh well I will just wait to see what the potato has to say and then I will look for one that fits her.

Alright, he gave me a diagnosis, but we're not here to talk about me, besides, he's the crazy one, I'm normal. I was about to get mad, but we might get kicked out if I yell, so I'll let it slide for now. "It's not about crimes, it's about cons, there's a difference. Did you find anything useful about yourself?" I doubt he did. Should I try to find some way to get mental help for him? But he was able to invent new technology, and even create a Pokemon with ease though... I feel like there's something I'm missing, like I'm not looking at the big picture. Wait, I have an idea! I quickly ran off, I have to find a certain book. I've heard things about fabled "Legendary" Pokemon, if they exist, and I find enough information, that could yield answers.

I followed the little green idiot into a section called mythology, please do not tell me she is not trying to get me to believe in her religion.

I'm not sure if this will work or not, but I'm going to see if there are any legends that sound like Alex's situation. I also might end up forcing some religion on him. I think that I'm just grasping at straws at this point. There should be some book filled with folklore around... Hopefully. "Alex, can tell me anything you remember." It's a futile gesture at this point, but I'll try anything at this point.

As soon as she said that she wanted to know what I remembered I teleported and grabbed a dictionary and teleported back and opened up to the word amnesia, then I held it out for Pollen to read

I grated my teeth, but I took a deep breath, I don't feel like having another fight, Arceus knows we've had way too many. "I'll take that as nothing." I looked around, there wasn't really anything else to do, the research has yielded nothing. "Well, this has been a complete waste of time, should we just wander around the city? Anything to stop the boredom. As I said this, I started to put the books I got out back.

"We could go to...... I honestly have no idea what there is to do in this city, where do you want to go?"

I didn't really know where to go either, suddenly I felt my stomach rumble, I looked outside. It's cloudy, great, no photosynthesis, I actually have to eat with my mouth now, like a pleb. "Um, there is a restaurant nearby. We could try going there."

"Sounds good, what kind of food do they serve there?" I could honestly go for anything right now, I wonder what they eat in the Pokémon world besides berries and poffins/pokeblocks

I started to walk out. They mostly sell fruits, berries, poffins, and pokeblocks. But I heard that some places also sell sushi, but I don't think we can afford that. Suddenly I heard a loud, "YOU!" I slowly looked over, there was a large Machamp. He seemed familiar. "YOU SOLD ME ONE OF YOUR EVOLUTION ELIXIRS, NOW GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!" Right, how could I forget him screaming into my face. It looks like I'm going to have to use my silver tongue to get out of this one. "Wow! You evolved! See? I told you it would work! Right, so I'll be on my way now..." I turned to run, but he quickly grabbed me by the leaf, turns out that hurts... a lot. He held me up to his face, "DON'T THINK YOU'RE GETTING OFF THAT EASILY!" Yep. This guy's going to make me go deaf at some point.

"I am assuming you two know each other. As much as I would love to watch how this plays out I must regretfully inform you that the person you are holding by the leaf is going to pay for my meal so I can't let you hurt her so I give you two options, put her down or I blow your head off with as much psychic energy as I can manage, oh and I am not trying to push you either way but the second one sound particularly fun." I let out a burst of energy near his head and blew a hole into a wall to show him I was serious.

The Machamp stared at the hole for a second, before growling and throwing me to the ground. "You're lucky your friend here's a Psychic type." Wow, he finally talks normally. He flipped me off before walking away. I'm surprised, it seems so rare I get out of a situation like this without having my ass kicked. I turned to Alex, "Um, right, that happened, but in all seriousness, thank you."

"No problem meal ticket, where are we going to go eat?"

As she walked on, Pollen answered his question, along with random thoughts."I think it's called Wedon'tid or something like that. I've never actually eaten here, but from what I've seen, it looks good. There's also this new apple drink I really want to try, I think it's called cider." As she finished, she saw the restaurant in the distance. "Ah, there it is!"

"Just a question, how are we going to pay for this? From what I can tell neither of us have money."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom