• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Mis-Adventures of Alexander and Pollen (Derpy Dash & Magical Doughnut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That caught Pollen off guard, she checked all over, she could have sworn that she brought some money along. There was nothing. She uncomfortably looked up at Alexander. "Um, do you have any scams? Or we could possibly try begging."

"I think begging would be the best course of action, it cannot get us arrested unlike scamming."

*Note* The roleplay would probably be rated T at this point.

That's true. Pollen said as she walked to a random street corner. She was sure that she had enough, "That douchebag Machamp probably knocked my cash bag off when he threw me." She thought to herself. "Well, let's get busy," she said as she grabbed a discarded can from a trash bin. She then started to flash her best puppy dog expression at the pedestrians passing by.

I better just sit back and let her do the begging, they are much more likely to feel sympathetic towards something smaller and even though I hate to admit it cuter then myself. I tried not to laugh as she made idiotic faces at people.

"Thank you kind sir," I said in a weak voice. Right, that seems to be enough, I think maybe an hour has gone by. I feel kind of pathetic for resorting to this, but I'm hungry, so I'll deal with it. I walked back to Alex, who, of course, was sitting back while I worked. "I think we have enough now."

"Thanks for begging, I don't think I would have been nearly as good. Also you never told me, what do they serve here other then cider?" I was hoping for meat, actually I don't know if that would have been a good idea, I honestly don't know what kind of food a Kadabra eats.

Wow, it's rare that I get an actual compliment from him. "They mostly sell fruits, berries, gummis, poffins, and pokeblocks from what I've seen" I went inside, and waited for a waiter or waitress to show up.

I turned away rolling my eyes, "At least it's something." At last the server showed up, it was a cheerful looking Muk, leaving a small trail in his wake, "Hello! How can I help you this fine day?" A bubble popped on his head, slightly spraying a nearby wall. "Hi, um..." I leaned over to Alex, wispering, "Do we want a table seat, or one at the counter?"

"Table seat, unless you would rather get slimed by the giant pile of waste behind the counter." I am not one for racism but giant piles of sludge shouldn't be allowed to handle food.

"That's true." I turned back to the Muk, "Table please." The Muk turned and started making its way to a table, "Right this way." I followed him to a table, taking extra care to avoid the trail, before taking my seat.

I took a look at a menu. Gummis, Pokeblocks, Berries, the usual, there were these new items called Pokepuffs that caught my attention, but soon I found my main goal, Cider. I was always a fan of apples, so an apple drink was right up my alley. But soon something else caught my attention, Hard Cider, that sounded awesome! Cider already sounded good, but Hard Cider just sounds extreme! I definately know what I'm ordering.

"Do they have any meat on this menu?" I really hope that fruit is not the main food source of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom