• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The no I game

What a shame that the thread that bans the use of a certain letter pronounced as "eye" has fallen to near death. Lone_Garurumon shall put that we, as members of the Bulbagarden should pull the thread back to proper status as a regularly posted thread.

Yes, the creator of the game here (as well as other relevant games) does agree by one hundered percent of the heart! yet, a hard aspect of such tasks can be that such people, as far as the numbers go, of who are devoted to those type of challenges have begun to fall and are currently few and far between. However, my head organ of thought does not know a reason yet to throw the towel and the man who brought these games to the forums shall persevere, because they just may be worth the effort to battle for!

What a shame that the thread that bans the use of a certain letter pronounced as "eye" has fallen to near death. Lone_Garurumon shall put that we, as members of the Bulbagarden should pull the thread back to proper status as a regularly posted thread.

Look carefully and you'll see you lack knowledge on a thorough double-check of your post.

yes welcome sketch and do stay and keep us company on our game please do. The more the better, or along them words anyway.

The game that bans the use of the letter that shall not be named looks rather neat to meself,and thus methunks me shall make a post here -3-.

meself totally lettered that perfectly the non-second term that hours-be-a-type-of-measurement for,

Me has reasoned that he shouldn't of put a post here. Too hard to cut the letter that shall not be named and type correctly at the same thyme.

Last edited:
The game that bans the use of the letter that shall not be named looks rather neat to meself,and thus methunks me shall make a post here -3-.

meself totally lettered that perfectly the non-second term that hours-be-a-type-of-measurement for,

Me has reasoned that he shouldn't of put a post here. Too hard to cut the letter that shall not be named and type correctly at the same thyme.

Exactly correct, fellow BulbaGardenForum user.

Hmm...me has been full of many thoughts that ponder whether anyone here happens to know what level Charmander evolves at c: ?

Feels close to ages before Paul posts here today. Seems the thread keeps awkward speech patterns and low levels of posts, but the banned letter's at least averted. (At least the post you just read has)

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom