• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The no I game

Durbe has made a fatal error on the purposes of the thread. He has used the banned letter. Why?

Ghost was just about to call out Durbe's use of the dotted letter that be not 'j'.

(Yes, yes. Tortured grammar evades use of the letter.)

The game hasn't had any posts for a couple of days. Paul who loves to speak on 3rd person shall be the 1st poster after 2 days.

BAG agrees, be rather hard to seek out a worthy match for Shulk. BAG was too lazy to locate a word that does not use The Letter to complete BAG's last sentence. BAG, AWAY!!!

Shulk happens to be perfect.

Some characters from Undertale are pretty good. But none are such a pure human bean as Shulk.

Just wanted to make an appearance on my game here, so that would be bumped back up, as they can be forgotten because of all the other loved games that are on here, and the creator of the game agreed to make sure they don't see death any day soon.

Not much here for the past few days. Ghost attended two days of college and now feels knackered.
Actually located on my bed now.

ME says: don't worry about threads here.
Once every several weeks or so, Kakuna Matata comes by and posts to resurrect threads that don't have recent posts.
Threads also aren't usually moved to the "dead" subforum much around here unless they break some rule or other or have reached the end of the game. (Counted to zero, last posted, RM becomes overrun by Daleks, etc.)

That would always be good to know, says the guy who makes the post here (whom was the same guy who started such games on the forum).

Can you remember the pokemon TV show? do you recall a small pokemon who perched on the red head lass?

Paul has used the bad symbol ohno! and sketch, why have you brought up tomatoes? are they just a salad that you adore so much? and what would be the best way, far as you are concerned, to enjoy such salad foods?

Sorry, the game creator meant Bandera rather than Paul

On what show do people go to the land of oz and face many creatures at the jungle?

A ¡'s a mark used to punctuate español, not a letter. Bandera doesn't see where you made that error.

The only post my game here has had as of last sunday. That was rather expected, however. We should hope that my No U game, that has gone the same amount of days abscent from all posts, shall not fade to black, so to speak! who here loves the snooker? who do you reckon shall come out on top when the games end?

Paul, leet, and Bandera all agree that the user who made the post you see shall be the last person to screw up.

Nope, LOL.

The smartness would be to proofread.
(Another grammar tortured sentence evades use of that letter.)

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom