• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Request a Song Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XD375

Shane
Reaction score
This thread is for song requests, as the more smarter people reading this can see. If there is a Pokémon song or BGM you want, just ask for it here.

I'll start by asking if anyone has the English Battle Froniter Song, from Pokémon X: Ten Years of Pokémon. It is about a minute long, roughly twice the length of the version used on TV.

..you should have not made this thread. XD

I'll take the karaoke version of Hello! Thank You!, the entire Manaphy movie soundtrack, and the full version of Big Nyarth Day to start with. Anyone? ;P

Why not?

Still waiting for Battle Frontier Extended!

Oooh, how convenient! Thanks, PDUTogepi! XD

(Shouldn't have made this thread because I fully intend on abusing it for all its worth. Bwhaha. <3 )

Hmm. How about the Battle Frontier single? Anyone? :D

EDIT: HolyAngemon, the Manaphy soundtrack has that kinda-jazz version of Spurt I heard on TotalPokémon! Yeeeeees! *_*

Last edited:
Well, I'm not sure if anyone would be willing to do this, in fact I highly doubt anyone would go through this much trouble to get a few songs. But I'll make this request anyway just in case someone wants to be very nice.

Okay, here's my request. There are a few BGM songs that I would like to have.

However, the only way I could ever get these songs would be if someone were willing to record them from the episodes that they've played in, and then take out the characters' voices.

NOTE: These songs were never released in Japan.

1. The instrumental version of OK. This is a really cool song with a guitar in it, and it's been played many times in the dub. Off the top of my head, the two most notable episodes where this song plays in are: "Fight For The Light" (they play the song twice!) and "Can't Beat The Heat" (the song only plays through once, but there's a bit of a solo towards the end of it - where you only hear the song and there's no people talking).

2. The anime version of Lance's theme from G/S/C. At the moment, I can only think of one episode where they used this song. It was used in the episode "Rage of Innocense".

3. This is a song that I really like. It was only played in the dub during season 3, Johto League Journeys. This isn't a song from the games though. I can think of three episodes where this song was played: "Hot Matches" - near the end of the rematch between Cyndaquil and Skarmory, "Wired For Battle" - towards the end of the battle between Heracross and Scizor, "The Psychic Sidekicks" - the exact moment that Cherry begins to communicate with Girafarig psychically.

Anyway those are the songs that I want. If anyone has the episodes where these songs have been played, and if you could record these songs (hopefully without the characters speaking through them) that would be great. I'd appreciate it very much if anyone did this, even if you can only get one of the songs I mentioned.

Last edited:
I think the girl's name was Cherry, although I only saw the last few minutes of that one.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that was her name.

Thanks, Shane. ^^

*edits post*

I would like to request a few songs.

1) "A Magic Feeling" I remember it was used at the end of the Lati@s movie.
2)"Together Forever"
3) "Misty's song"

Who ever can get these up for me, thank you.

I'll get you the soundtracks with those. Which version of "You And Me And Pokémon" (The Magic Feeling) do you want? And are you getting "My Best Friends" mixed up with the inferior yet still really good "Together Forever"? And I can get Misty's Song for ya.

EDIT:
http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/3622 - 2.B.A Master has Together Forever, My Best Friends, and Misty's Song.

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/4122 - Totally Pokémon has You And Me And Pokémon! (The Magic Feeling)

http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/3671 - Pokémon Live! Original Cast Recording has a superior version of You And Me And Pokémon! (The Magic Feeling)

Last edited:
umm not sure what the name of this song is but, if you have it or just know the same of it can I have it please.
ok its the song thats played in the background of epsiode 190, where Haruka comes in and starts off the contest.
oh and also the one that is played in epsiode 191. the one that is played when Satoshi and Shigeru had their first battle in a long time. I know its the first pokemon theme but what version is it ?

thank you if you could help me find them. *bows*

Mmm, I believe it was Mezase Pokémon Master 2001 that played in that episode. You can find it on this album.

And that background track was the anime version of the Pokémon Contest theme, found here. Unless you mean the vocal song, I Won't Lose! ~ Haruka's Theme, sung by Haruka/May herself. I'd be happy to upload it if that's so. :p

If I may make a suggestion, how about you put the links in the first post so no one asks for the same song twice or more?

I was thinking that, but then this thread would die. Nobody would post, so nobody would be able to find this.

Mmm, I believe it was Mezase Pokémon Master 2001 that played in that episode. You can find it on this album.

And that background track was the anime version of the Pokémon Contest theme, found here. Unless you mean the vocal song, I Won't Lose! ~ Haruka's Theme, sung by Haruka/May herself. I'd be happy to upload it if that's so. :p

oo yea it was the vocal song. can ya please upload that one ? *bows* and thanks for the help. ^o^

Giovanni's theme music is something I've been looking for for a long time. You know, that ominous sounding cello, or whatever, music that plays when he's onscreen *knows it was in Dues and Dont's*

Also, the BGM that always plays when TR's doing the motto. Actually, any BGM would be nice. Was there an OST for the first season/Indigo League?

Yup. ^^

Linked!

Giovanni's theme's on there. It's labeled as "Roketto Dan Bosu No Teema". Yay Engrish! :D Lots of other Team Rocket tunes are on it too. The Polka O Dolka single has some more versions of the motto music and etc. As well as a bunch of superawesomegreat Polka O Dolka remixes.

Speaking of the Kanto OST. Does anyone have the TV Size track of Mezase Pokémon Master that was on it? I don't mean a rip of the sound from an episode, I mean the track itself on the Sound Anime Collection. Yes, I am picky, aren't I?

Oh, and a full version of Crayon de Pokémon from that weird Kakerukana CD. The download of it from Pocket Monsters Repository seems to be cut off. Help would be appreciated!

And I'm still holding out for the Battle Frontier single. ;P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom