• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Request a Song Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I mean all the tracks on the CD single. Like karaoke versions and the like.

Obsessive collector here~

What tracks are on it anyway? There's five of them, right? Well, I know there's Battle Frontier, the karaoke version of Battle Frontier, Kazoe Uta, and the karaoke version of Kazoe Uta. But what's the mysterious other track!?

By the way, I have Battle Frontier and Kazoe Uta already. I just need anything else on that single.

...and a bajillion other things. I'll take anything from the Challanger!! single onwards, including BGM. ;)

I request
The Mezase Pokemon Master that Whiteberry did (the full version)
I couldn't find it at neither the site with all the mp3s of the games and the anime nor on the site with all the Pokemon albums.

And I have another request, but this one is gonna be really hard for me to describe being as it never played in any Pokemon episode (just at the Pokemon party in Manhattan this summer and at that Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon screening in San Diego.) I've checked all the tracks on the Totally Pokemon album but it wasn't there. It sounds different from most Pokemon music and it's semi-fast paced.
If anyone could find that, then I'd really be grateful!
edit - found Whiteberry's version. All I need is the last one.

"Go, Pokémon, Go!" is on Pokémon X: Ten Years of Pokémon. I think PDUTogepi has it, because I was able to get Battle Frontier Long Version.

I'll also find Mezase.

Do you mean Pokémon Go? And before you say no, remember there are two portions: the rap part played during the season nine credits and original MoMP and the actually good part played in the MoMP redub.

If so, I have no idea where you can find it... Is it on the Pokémon X CD?

EDIT: Beaten. XD Oh, XD375, she already found the Whitberry version.

Okay. Here it is, anyway. It's on the page, at least.

And the full version of "Go, Pokémon, Go!" is on the Pokémon X album, although it's only avalible through iTunes.

And the full version of "Go, Pokémon, Go!" is on the Pokémon X album, although it's only avalible through iTunes.
Unfortunately, I dont even know 100% if it's the right song so I'd like it in mp3 format or something.
And that iTunes requires me to download a gigantic program.... and something about that site makes me think I'll have to pay a price.

If possible, may I have By Your Side ~Hikari's Theme~? ^^;; It doesn't have to be the full version that just came out so bleh :x Please and thank you x3

Anyone have the Ballade version of "Battle Frontier"?

Unfortunately, I dont even know 100% if it's the right song so I'd like it in mp3 format or something.
And that iTunes requires me to download a gigantic program.... and something about that site makes me think I'll have to pay a price.
$1.99. And it is the right song. Like I said, chances are PDUTogepi or someone has this for free.

Yup. ^^

Linked!

Giovanni's theme's on there. It's labeled as "Roketto Dan Bosu No Teema". Yay Engrish!

It won't load. It goes to like the fourth bar on the progress meter, and just stops.

And I think that'd be translated as "Rocket Gang Boss of Team"? Wow. That is the best Engrish ever.

EDIT: Tried again, managed to play through one race on Mario Kart DS before loadage, and got 404'd. Something wrong with the page?

Mmm. Pokémon Repository likes to go down a lot. Just wait it out for a day or two and the site should magically come back up.

And I think it's "Rocket Gang Boss's Theme". :p

PDUTogepi said (s?)he (sorry, can't figure the gender out! ;( ) would have Hikari's Theme and the rest of the Together single up on their (yay gender unspecific pronouns!) LJ soon.

Battle Frontier (Ballad Version) for Argy: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1q9j4b

HER CD was delayed though, so we may have to wait.

But, I assume PM may have it soon.

I like collecting foreign versions of the songs (not Japanese or English). Does anyone have "Double Trouble","Misty's Song", "She Drives Me Crazy", or "Two Perfect Girls" in any languages? I already have the full "Double Trouble" in Polish, Spanish, and Italian; "Misty's Song" in German and Portuguese; and the last two in Danish and Spanish.
Any full openings would be appreciated, too.

I have a (somewhat) large collection, so don't hesitate to ask ^_^

Thank you, to everyone who has helped me find that song. I have been looking and searching everywhere for it ever since I came from the party itself. Now that I have it, I am forever grateful, so grateful that I am crying a little as I listen to the song.
I'll remember this

And btw, I have loads of Pokemon songs, so I'd be glad to repay anyone back.
Domo arigatou gozaimasu
Until then ~

International versions of 2.B.A Master or any other CD would be hard to find.

I'm requesting (once again) a song
But this is an easy request
Since I cant get on the Pokemon Repository site thingie, I need someone to get me the full version of Pokemon Ondo.
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom