• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Official Request a Song Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the song from movie 9, the one where Jack Walker was a kid and Manaphy learns "love you." Not the entire OST, just that song. x3

The song is an a cappella version of the opening Spurt!

Here, download this, (it's from the aforementioned site, OST section). Although it IS the entire OST (whoops, its 134 megs), I'll make things easier by telling you the name of the piece. In any case, it's better than playing every damn song. :p

It's titled Various Thoughts, track number 14. Sometimes the extracting thing extracts it weird, you might have to type in the .mp3 extension yourself.

What letter thingy? This isn't helping. My download has a password requirement! DX

When you get to the screen, it should look kind of like this:

attachment.php

Explanation:

attachment.php

If the CAPTCHA isn't showing letters or if the page is actually asking for a password before you can proceed with anything, I'm afraid I don't know what to do, sorry.

Good explanation, pictures. Hope it helps anyone who doesn't know how to use megaupload.

That's not what I mean! DX

Ok, I'm going through the extraction wizard, but when I press next after choosing the destination, it says "password needed." WTF am I supposed to do?!

Oh.

Well, that's odd. I just extracted it fine. (Though instead of the using wizard, I just downloaded it to the desktop and did "extract here.") I wonder....

Is the path to wherever you want to extract it to fairly long? Because I just did a search and found this. It says that long path+long file name=exceeds the wizard's capabilities, but "nfortunately, instead of an informative error message, you are prompted for a password." The fix is to extract to the root of a drive (for example, directly to C:\). Don't know if that helps, but I hope it does.

There's no password. I used the default windows extractor. You could try leaving the password field blank or typing in random shit in the box and pressing next.

Which extractor are you using?

I'm looking for the Hoenn Pokerap, if anyone has it.

I have a somewhat peculiar request. I'm looking for the title card theme from the early episodes. You can hear it at 2:14 in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgeEBxFcEZY

EDIT: and while I'm at it- does anyone have a karaoke version of the theme from the english Movie 1? thanks much.

anyone have any of these cd? please that the rise

Also if someone can upload scans of the CD is what would greatly appreciate

Hello Thank you single

51AZF1Y81QL._SS500_.jpg

tracklist

01 Hello Thank You

02 Hello Thank You (Karaoke)

Chiisaki mono single

596px-Asc_chii_CD.jpg

Traclist

01 Chiisaki Mono (Single Mix) (小さきもの; Small Being)
02 Tsubame ni Naritai (燕になりたい; I Want to Be a Swallow)
03 Wo Yuan Zuo Yi Zhi Xiao Yan (我願做一只小燕; I Want to Be a Tiny Swallow)
03 Chiisaki Mono (Instrumental) (小さきもの; Small Thing)

Pokémon Theme - CD Maxi Single

pkthemesm.jpg

Track List
1. Pokémon Theme
2. Pokémon Theme - Dance Mix
3. Pokémon Theme - Karaoke

Donna Summer: The Power of One CD5 Maxi-Single

powonesm.jpg

1. The Power Of One - Jonathan Peters Club Mix
2. The Power Of One - Jonathan Peters Radio Mix
3. The Power Of One - Tommy Musto Vocal Mix
4. The Power Of One - Musto Beats
5. The Power Of One - Sound Factory Club Mix
6. The Power Of One - Drum-A-Pella
7. The Power Of One - Tommy Musto Gel Dub
8. The Power Of One - JP Sound Factory Dub Mix

10th Anniversary Pokemon Happy Birthday Concert Junichi Masuda Selection CD
11939801784s.jpg

4kidstvsm.jpg

4Kids Music Vol. 2 - Single

Track List
1. Pokemon Theme Season 7 - Mew Mew Theme - YuGiOh GX "Game On"

4Kids Music Vol. 5 - Single

Track List
1. Pokemon Theme Season 2: One Piece Theme - Incredible Crash Test Dummies Theme

4Kids Music Vol. 6 - Single

Track List
1. YuGiOh Theme Season 2: "This Side of Paradise" - "This Is the Beat"

4Kids Music Vol. 7 - Single

Track List
1.Pokemon Theme Season 6: Magical Do Re Mi - "Supernatural"

Pokemon 2 b a master german version

tha please if anyone have a cd can scanned the booklet & case please

i need the sacnas of cds please

Im new and this has probably already been anwsered but could someone bring up the sad flute song that plays in the first season or any moment when Pikachu is missing please?

Chiisaki Mono (single mix), anyone?

Is there a difference from the movie version and the single mix?

And the movie 11 soundtrack as well?

Also, my movie 9 problems are solved.

Does anyone have a copy of Together Forever that doesn't have Ash, Brock, Misty and Pikachu speaking in the middle of it?

Im new and this has probably already been anwsered but could someone bring up the sad flute song that plays in the first season or any moment when Pikachu is missing please?

http://www.pokemon-music.net/members/IX/BGM_37_Farewell_Pikachu!.mp3
username: charmander7
password: 80325

I have a somewhat peculiar request. I'm looking for the title card theme from the early episodes. You can hear it at 2:14 in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgeEBxFcEZY

EDIT: and while I'm at it- does anyone have a karaoke version of the theme from the english Movie 1? thanks much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom