• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia The Simpsons Mafia (End Game: Milhouse Missing! Mafia fools Springfield, Mafia and Jester win!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emag Eht Nioj: Sign ups
  • Pikochu

has successfully made it through the grind.
    Reaction score
    Pronouns
    1. He/Him
    p4tOv.jpg

Banner stolen from here

Past Seasons of The Simpsons Mafia on Bulbagarden: 2011 2014

After the EPA’s attempt to destroy the town of Springfield, the town has more or less returned to their normal ways. However, this “normal” isn’t going to last very long. Underneath the Springfield Gorge, the very powerful of Springfield has once again decided to take over the town. It is up to the locals of Springfield to once again preserve the status quo.

Hey everyone! This is The Simpsons Mafia, the third one in The War Room hosted by myself (my second hosted game!) and @Sword Master. This 18-player, closed setup, non-OC game will obviously feature what we call “Mafia” taking over the town of Springfield with the possibility of ITPs. This game is may be considered a little bastard by some standards.

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply. tl;dr: don’t be a jerk and play to win
    2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by the hosts.
    3. No quoting long segments of your role PMs, real or otherwise. The hosts will decide what is considered long segments of your role PMs.
    4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the hosts.
    5. All claims, except for claiming what the hosts may have said in private, are allowed.
    6. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, the hosts have the right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
    7. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
    8. Submit and change your votes or actions on time! If you submit/change your vote or actions even one second after the deadline, it will not be counted or considered. If you will not submit a night action, please let the hosts know.
    9. Dead players and non-players may post in the thread as long as it’s not game related.
    10. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 66%, rounded up, of the total players alive that target the one outcome.
    11. If a draw in votes at the end of the phase happens, a No Lynch will occur.
    12. The hosts will announce when special conditions such as MYLO or LYLO will be active.
    13. No loophole abuse or finding.
    14. The hosts may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed by the hosts.
    15. Vote with this structure VOTE: Sword Master. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: Pikochu or Unvote.
    16. We will do our best to have the flavor text ready for the update but at the very minimum, let you know the results and postpone flavor text. Do what you will with the flavor text.
    17. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the hosts! We are here and want to help you understand in-game mechanics and your role!
    18. To show that you’ve read the rules, post anything that’s Simpsons related.
    19. Have fun!

Da Citizens of Springfield (Players):
    1. @MegaPod12 Otto Mann, Bus Driver, Lynched on Day 3
    2. @Elementar
    3. @Zexy Lisa Simpson, 3x Investigative JOAT, Nightkilled on Night 1
    4. @Iteru @Cilantro
    5. @swarla @Rainbow Cloud
    6. @SoaringDylan
    7. @DarthWolf13
    8. @indigohex Homer Simpson, Town JOAT, Lynched on Day 2
    9. @Pika_pika42
    10. @returnofMCH @Kyriaki Fat Tony, 2x Strongman Godfather, nightkilled on Night 2
    11. @Zachie
    12. @Phagocyte
    13. @Strike2610
    14. @Rainbow Cloud Krusty the Clown, ITP Jester, WON THE GAME
    15. @Lone_Garurumon Chief Wiggum, Insane Cop, Nightkilled on Night 2
    16. @jackatlasred

Shelbyville residents (Subs):
    1. @Doctor Floptopus

Five-fingered Springfielders (Advisors and MoD):

MoD: @Maniacal Engineer

Last edited:
    Day 1 Start

• Day 1: Old Man Leaves Springfield

At the Springfield Retirement Castle, a retiree named Abe Simpson has once again recieved his driver's license. With his new fond freedom, he took one of the Simpson's car to go on one of his wild trips.

Hello Ghost Player,

Abe Simpson said:
    We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.

You are Abe Simpson, also known as Grandpa Simpson. You are a World War II vet known for you known for long, rambling, often incoherent stories and senility. You were sent to the Springfield Retirement Castle by your son, Homer Simpsons because that's the cheapest home that he could find. The Simpsons family does their best to avoid you. Despite this, the Simpsons family has shown affection on occasion and you have improved the lives for those around you on occasion.

Because you are known for rambling stories over and over again and that you tend to forget things, you are an amnesiac. Once per game, during the night, you may PM the hosts a dead town's role by PMing Oh I remember! I was [town dead role]. You will become that role for the remainder of the game or until you are dead. This will be made public as "A member of Springfield has remember they were [your role]." In role checks, you will return as that role you chose.

Note: For x-shot roles, you will only receive the remaining shots that were left before that player was lynched or killed. X-shots will not be reset.

In short, you are an amnesiac allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Abe Simpson has left Springfield. He was amnesiac allied with the town.

However, the town of Springfield still have to deal with the everyday threats.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end on Wednesday, July 12 at 1 AM (PDT)/8 AM (BDT). There will be no hammering until Tuesday, July 11th at 1PM (PDT) /8PM (BDT)

Confirm that you got your role PMs if you haven't already.

Countdown Timer: The Simpsons Mafia - Day 1 Ends

Last edited:
    Night 1: Gabbo Fabbo! Krusty Rusty! (Rainbow Cloud gets lynched)

• Offical Day 1 Votals

Rainbow Cloud: 3 (SoaringDylan, IndigoHex, Rainbow Cloud)
    indigohex: 2 (Phagocyte, MegaPod12)
    Zachie: 1 (Kyriaki)

Night 1: I will have Flavor Text Ready soon.

I will have Flavor Text Ready soon.

Rainbow Cloud has been lynched!

Hello Rainbow Cloud

You are Krusty the clown (real name Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofsky) the cynical, wacky, and burnt out clown who is adored by the children of Springfield with you own TV show The Krusty the Clown show.

Because of your job you are the jester, and to win you must be lynched in a day phase.

In short, you are the jester allied with yourself. You win when you are lynched.

Rainbow Cloud was Krusty the Clown! Rainbow Cloud was jester allied with himself.

Rainbow Cloud has won the game!

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends 24 hours from now (Thur, July 13, 1AM PDT/8AM BDT). Submit all night actions before the deadline. Any night actions received after the deadline will not be considered.

Countdown Timer

Last edited:
    Day 2:Moanin' Lisa Blues (Zexy nightkilled)

• Day 2: Moanin' Lisa Blues

<Flavor Text coming soon>

Zexy has been nightkilled. He was...

You are Lisa Simpson, the middle child and most intelligent of the Simpson family and perhaps all of Springfield. With you high intellect and you being different from most of Springfield, not everyone in Springfield automatically understand you. Sometimes, you wonder if anyone ever understand you. You value intellectualism and skepticism, even if that means going against the crowd.

Because of your intellectualism and your willingness you examine, you are 3x investigator. Each night, you may do the combination of the following roles up to three times total in this game:

Role Cop: You may investigate the role of a player by sending the hosts Role Check: [player]

Alignment Cop: You may investigate the alignment of a player by sending the hosts Alignment Check: [player]

Name Cop: You may investigate the name of the character of a player by sending the hosts Name Check: [player]

Tracker: You may investigate which player(s) that your target has visited but not what actions were being performed that your target has performed on the visited player(s) by sending the hosts Track: [player]

Watcher: You may investigate a target that the player(s) have visited that target but not what actions were being performed at that your target has been performed on by sending the hosts Watch: [player]

In addition, since a sibling to your very bratty brother Bart Simpson, you have access with you brother that you can chat with. You know that your brother, Bart, is town despite his "abnormal" behavior. Therefore, you are mason to Bart Simpson.

In short, you are Mason 3x JOAT Investigator allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Zexy has been night killed! Zexy was Lisa Simpson! Zexy was Mason 3x JOAT Investigator allied with the town of Springfield.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends 47 hours from now (Sat, July 15, 12PM PDT/8AM BST). Hammering, with 14 players alive, requires 9 votes.

Night 2: Beer Baron Wins in Landslide (indigohex lynched)

• Day 2 Final Votals

indigohex: 9 (SoaringDylan, MegaPod12, Lone_Garurumon, Pika_Pika42, Phagocyte, Rainbow Cloud, JackAtlasRed, Zachie)
    Kyriaki: 2 (Darthwolf13, Elementar)

Night 2: Beer Baron Wins in Landslide

An old law was discovered in the Springfield Charter that "spirituous beverages are hereby prohibited under penalty by catapault." Since then, prohibition has been enforced by dumping beer into the Springfield dump and building a wall through Springfield.

After the local speakeasy has been raided, Homer Simpson has been going crazy. "No beer make Homer something something..." they say.

At night, Homer was at the Springfield Dump loading the barrels into his car. However, he was discovered by the people who are trying to take down Springfield! The next day, Homer was tied up and loaded to the catapault.

Hello Indigohex

You are Homer Simpson, the lazy, ignorant protagonist of the Simpsons, although you have shown many times that you are caring and loving.

Since you are the main protagonist of the Simpsons, and have had many different jobs and roles during the course of the seasons, you are the JOAT. Your powers are 1x Vig, 1x Alignment Cop, and 1x doctor. These actions can only be used once and at night.

In short, you are the JOAT allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

IndigoHex has been catapaulted out of Springfield (lynched). IndigoHex was JOAT allied with the town of Springfield

In the town charter, it was discovered that the prohibition law was repealed shortly right after. However, the damage has been done.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends 28 hours from now (Sat, July 15, 1AM PDT/8AM BDT). Submit all night actions before the deadline. Any night actions recieved after the deadline will not be considered.

Countdown Timer

Day 3: Top Cop Surrenders to Jaw-Breaking Mafia, Godfather Mysteriously Shot (Kyriaki and Lone_Garurumon nightkilled)

• Day 3: Top Cop Surrenders to Jaw-Breaking Mafia, Godfather Mysteriously Shot

After a "long" day of dealing with accusations of police conduct, Chief Wiggum made himself a large sub. When Wiggum attemmpted to take the first bite of his sandwich, his jaw was stuck in place. He couldn't talk. His trusty officers, Lou and Ed noticed that Wiggum couldn't move his jaw and quickly transported the chief to Springfield General Hospital.

In the emergency waiting area, Wiggum's jaws were still locked. Ed explained to the doctor, "He was taking a bite and his jaw locked." All of a sudden, Fat Tony appeared in the waiting room. Seeing his enemy's jaws being locked, Fat Tony put his fist in Wiggum's mouth to see it fits.

"I can put my entire jaw!" Fat Tony exclaims. Wiggum is struggling to speak. Ed and Luu took out their guns and the entire waiting room panics. However, Fat Tony took out a bigger gun and the other officers dropped their guns. Fat Tony sticks his fist into Wiggum's mouth to his throat, causing Wiggum to affixate.

Hello Lone Garurumon

You are Clancy Wiggum, you are the lazy, ignorant, and incompetent head of police of Springfield, You have little regard for public safety, and ignorant of Springfield's law.

Because of your job you are the cop, every night you may target player using check: player, and if successful you will learn of their alignment.

In short, you are the cop allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Hidden: You are insane cop. In alignment checks, you will return the opposite results from normal alignment checks. (Town will return Mafia align and vice versa).

Lone_Garurumon has been affixated at Springfield General Hospital (Nightkilled). Lone_Garurumon was insane cop allied with the town of Springfield

Fat Tony ran away from Springfield General. However, while running out, a shot came out of nowhere that was in Fat Tony's path.

Hello returnofMCH Kyriaki,

You are Fat Tony. You are very ruthless and the leader of the Springfield Mafia. You been behind several of Springfield's criminal enterprises which includes illegal gambling, cigarette smuggling, bootlegging, fraud and selling false IDs.

Since you are the leader of the Springfield Mafia, you are Godfather. In alignment checks, you will return as "town." Furthermore, due to your ruthlessness for kill, you are also a 2x strongman. This will modify the kill to bypass all protections. However, the kill can be traced to you instead.

In short, you are a Strongman Godfather allied with the Mafia. You win when the Mafia outnumber the town members of Springfield and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

Kyriaki has been shot right outside of Springfield General Hospital (Nightkilled). Kyriaki was 2x Strongman Godfather allied with the Mafia of Springfield.

The town of Springfield is relieved that a threat is gone, even though it was by dumb luck. However, more threats loom for the town.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends about 48 hours from now (Mon, July 17, 1 AM PDT/8AM BST).

With 11 players left, 8 total votes are required for a hammer.

Countdown Timer

Night 3: He steps on the clutch and the toilet goes flush. Hail to the bus driver! (MegaPod12 lynched)

• Day 3: Final Votals

MegaPod12: 5 (SoaringDylan, DarthWolf, Pika_pika42, Rainbow Cloud, Zachie)

Night 3: He steps on the clutch and the toilet goes flush. Hail to the bus driver!

"Hey Bart-dude," Otto greets Bart going on the school bus. Bart looks dejected with an electric guitar in hand. "Hey, let me see that!" as Otto snatches the guitar from Bart Simpson. Otto then performed a guitar solo that impresses the students of Springrield.

After some time with the guitar, a character points out "Although I may recieve a severe wedgie from my bus mates, I must remind you we should have been to school ten minutes ago." This freaks out Otto and Otto begins driving very carelessly across Springfield. Although this provide thrills to the students, this has caught the attention of Springfielders who called the "How's my driving" hotline.

Dear MegaPod12,

You are Otto Mann, the reckless bus driver for Springfield Elementary. You are the druggy and party character of the Simpsons and yet, you are somehow a bus driver. Oh and you can't a place with windows.

Since you are the bus driver of Springfield Elementary, you are a bus driver. Each night, you may PM the hosts "Hang on [player A] and [player B]." All actions that Player A has taken will be redirected to Player B and vice versa. You may bus drive yourself.

In short, you are bus driver allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

MegaPod12 has lost his bus driver's license (lynched)! MegaPod12 was bus driver allied with the town of Springfield.

Meanwhile, the enemies of Springfield are gleeing as they are close to taking over Springfield.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends 24 hours from now (Tue, July 18, 1:30AM PDT/8:30AM BDT). Submit all night actions before the deadline. Any night actions received after the deadline will not be considered.

This may be the last phase of the game.

Some players have received inactivity warnings. You should have received a PM containing the warning. If you have not received such a PM, you don't have to worry. If you do, follow the instructions for a less severe to no consequence. Failure to follow those instruction may result to more severe consequences up to and including modkill. Players may not disclose they received warnings.

Countdown TImer

Last edited:
    Day 4: Dr Hibbert laughing gas, and Mr Burns bites the dust (Phagocyte nightkilled, and Cilantro modkilled)

• Day 4: Dr Hibbert laughing gas, and Mr Burns bites the dust (Phagocyte nightkilled, and Cilantro modkilled)

Flavor Text coming shortly

Hello Phagocyte

You are Dr Hibbert, the local Springfield doctor, and is known for his famous laugh.

As such you are the doctor, every night you can protect a player by using Protect: [player] and your target will be protected from any other actions.

In short, you are the doctor allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F44ctyzNEmE
    Hello Iteru, Cilantro

You are Charles Montgomery Burns, also known as "Mr. Burns." You are very ruthless and relentless to get what you want for your own benefit. When a premature obiturary was published, it was pretty clear that nobody in Springfield likes you.

Since you are one of the major employers of Springfield, you are a Role cop. Each night, you may PM the mods "Who is that [player], Smithers?" You will be given the role of that player in the next day phase thanks to your assistant, Mr. Smithers. In addition, you are a roleblocker. Each night, you can roleblock a player by PMing the hosts to "Release the hounds on [player]." That player will run back home to where they cannot perform their actions at night, if they have any.

In short, you are a Role Cop and Blocker allied with the Mafia. You win when the Mafia outnumber the town members of Springfield and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

It is now Day 4, Day 4 ends around 45 hours from now (Thurs, July 20, 12AM/8AM BST)

This game is in a state of LYLO, as such there will be no hammers.

Last edited:
    End Game: Milhouse Disappears! Mafia fools Springfield (Mafia and Jester Win!)

• End Game: Milhouse Disappears! Mafia fools Springfield

The town of Springfield decided it was time to create a movie. After hastily going through casting, thw town has been convinced to feature Milhouse as their star. However, after shooting the most expensive scene, the town of Springfield decided to hunt for the glasses dude.

Hello Strike2610

You are Milhouse Van Houten, Bart Simpson's closest friend, you are quite gullible (which often means you are involved in Bart's pranks) and have a crush on Lisa Simpson.

You are the tracker, every night you may target a player using track: [player], and if successful you will see if the player visited someone and who they visited.

In short, you are the tracker allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Strike2610 has been lynched! Strike2610 was Milhouse Van Houten, tracker allied with the town

After a disastrous filming of Radioactive Man and the disorder that has come, the Mafia of Springfield has finally taken over Springfield. For example, the Mafia has been able to easily convince that everyone hates “stupid” Ned Flanders.

Hello Pika_pika42

You are Ned Flanders, the good-natured, cheery next-door neighbor to the Simpson family and is generally loathed by Homer Simpson. You are a good-natured, devoted Christian that follows the bible to the letter, "even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!" You are perhaps one of the pillars of Springfield.

Since you are the friendly neighbor to the Simpsons, you are the friendly neighbor of Springfield. Each night, you may PM the hosts "Hi diddly ho: [player]!" If your action is successful, that player will have access to your private neighborhood conversation. You may also privately speak to each of your neighbors in private.

Note: If you do talk to your neighbor in private, please include the hosts and MoD in these private conversations.

In short, you are friendly neighbor allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Pika_Pika42 has been the subject of a cruel hate song (endgamed). Pika_Pika42 was Ned Flanders, are friendly neighbor allied with the town.

Meanwhile, a Casino has opened up. In order to deal with Homer and Lisa’s deaths, Marge decided to gamble for the first time to cope.

Hello Darthwolf13

You are Marge Simpson, the voice of reason inside the Simpson family. You are a housewife although you have had many careers including a police officer.

Since you watch over you family, you are the Watcher, every night you may target a player using Watch: [player], if successful you will see who visited that player.

In short, you are the Watcher allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

DarthWolf has been addicted to gambling (endgamed). DarthWolf was Marge Simpson, Watcher allied with the town.

One fine day in Springfield, Bart is skateboarding through a lovely neighborhood of Springfield when Mr. Burn's car hit him inadvertently. Instead of paying for damages, Mr. Burns successfully convince the jury that he is indeed an angel. Meanwhile, Bart got nothing.

Hello Zachie

You are Bart Simpson, the rebellious, often misunderstood son of the Simpsons, and the many pranks you have committed over the years have earned you the surname "El Barto".

Due to your misunderstood character you are the miller meaning that any cop check will turn up as mafia, and due to the love-hate relationship with your sister Lisa, you are a mason allowing private communication with Lisa.

In short, you are the Miller Mason allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Zachie has gotten his shorts eaten (endgamed)! Zachie was Bart Simpson, Miller Mason with Lisa Simpson allied with the town.

Meanwhile, the distinct sound of sucking has been replaced by the sound of a baby crying.

Hello SoaringDylan

You are Maggie Simpson, the youngest member of the Simpson family, and you're know as the "forgotten Simpson". You often suck on your pacifier, and because you rarely talk you are the least seen and heard in the family.

Since you shot Mr Burns, and defeated the mafia (and also knocked out Russ Cargil with a rock) you are the 2x vig, twice during the game you may target a player using shoot: player, and if successful they will be killed.

In short, you are the 2x vig allied with the town of Springfield. You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

SoaringDylan no longer has a pacifier (endgamed)! SoaringDylan was Meggie Maggie Simpson, 2x vig alied with the town

The leader of Springfield hasn't really been a leader at all through this crisis.

Hello [player]

You are Mayor Quimby. As the Mayor of Springfield, you are responsible for running the town of Springfield but you don't take it seriously. In fact, you are pretty much a corrupted politican that is involved in many scandals such as taking bribes, womanizing and embezzlement. And yet, you are still the mayor. I guess the town of Springfield is a bunch of idiots.

Because you are a corrupt politican, you are a double voter. Your vote will count as two during the day phase. This will be made public in the updated votals and final votals. In addition, you are a 1x vote thief. During the night phase, you may deprive a player of their vote in the next day phase by PMing the hosts "[player] hates Springfield!". This player will become voteless for that day phase. In addition, your vote will count as three votes, the third vote not being made public until the end of the phase. The player will be notified that he or she is voteless for that phase. Finally, you are 1x vote manipulator. During the day phase, you may vote for a player by PMing the hosts "Change [Player 1]'s vote to [Player 2]'s." Player 1's vote be on Player 2's vote at the end of the phase. This will not be made public until the end of the phase.

In short, you are a Double voting vote thief manipulator allied with the Mafia. You win when the Mafia outnumber the town members of Springfield and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

JackAtlasRed has won the game! JackAtlasRed was Mayor Quimby, Double voting vote thief manipulator allied with the Mafia

Meanwhile, a bully is "Ha-haing" at the fate of Springfield.

Hello [player],

You are Nelson Muntz, the bully of Springfield Elementary. You terrorize the kids at Springfield Elementary and laugh at the misfortunes of others with your famous catchphrase "Ha ha!" You bully others because of your insecurities about your past, specifically because of your father.

Because you are the school bully, you are mafia goon. Each night, you carry out the kills for the mafia. For the duration that you are alive, the Mafia night kills will be traced to you. You may choose your target by PMing the mods "Stop hitting yourself, [kill target]!" but the Godfather's decision will be your official target.

In short, you are mafia goon that carries out the kills allied with the Mafia. You win when the Mafia outnumber the town members of Springfield and all threats to mafia are eliminated.

Elementar has won the game! Elementar was Nelson Muntz, Mafia Goon allied with Mafia.

Finally, the release of a certain sideshow has finally got the town in his hands.

Hello Swarla

You are Sideshow Bob, the evil mastermind who always wanted his time in the limelight, but your plans to overthrow Krusty as the host have failed due to a young boy called Bart Simpson, and ever since you have vowed revenge against him.

You can choose between two roles, because of your hatred of Bart, you can be the lyncher, and will win when [redacted] is lynched, or because of your cunning nature you can join the mafia as a goon and will win when you defeat town and nothing can prevent it.

You are the lyncher allied with yourself. You win when [redacted] is lynched.
    OR​
    You are the mafia goon you are allied with the mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia have been killed, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Rainbow Cloud 2.0 has won the game! Rainbow Cloud 2.0 was Sideshow Bob, Mafia Goon allied with Mafia.

Congrats to Mafia, @Rainbow Cloud, @Elementar, @jackatlasred, @Kyriaki and @Cilantro for winning the game.

Explanation, mistakes and thoughts post about the game as a host will come later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom