• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. If the mafia thinks they have a chance of lynching you, they'll generally be less prone to killing you, so you can be an effective player if you manage to be scummy enough to avoid being night killed but not enough to be mislynched. Of course, generally is the keyword here.

Can someone look over the roles for Sonic Storybook mafia?

Only just finished watching Korra. The level of animation and story-telling is just amazing. :eek:

tHERE IS A FLIPPING BEE FLYING MY HOUSE AT AN INSANE SPEED

OH MY GOD KILL ME NOW

SDFIPSDFNSEOIFLSDF

/intense fear of bees/wasps

EDIT:

HOW THE HECK DID IT EVEN GET INTO MY HOUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE D:

I got stung up my nose by a wasp once.

/interesting fact

Hawkeye, you'll get a chance. Just bee patient.

Hawkeye, you'll get a chance. Just bee patient.

I honestly can't tell if this is a typo or not.

Hawkeye;

At least this won't set off a dying spree for you...? :eh:

/bad encouragement

There are games open for sign-ups, anyway, so... x3;

For the moment, I'm taking a mini vacation from mafia. I need to wind down a little bit after Kid Icarus mafia.

One of my families friends had scorpion in his underpants and it stung him when he put them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom