• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment where a pack of crackers has just been opened...it's like heaven xD

I recently learned that there are parmesean garlic crackers. And I really want to try them. XD

Mintaka's real name is not Kyung Dong-Min. Her real name is
haha I just gave Min a Heart attack.

The only reason I'm telling you that it was a joke is because she won't let me join her mafia if I don't. So you have to believe me when I tell you that Kyung Dong-Min isn't her real name. Not one bit. At all. Nope.

damn you Nick, I fell for that spoiler-inside-spoiler trick ><

/me removes Phoenicks from the nonexistent blacklist

Seriously out of all names, he had to pick something that sounds ugly for a female. XD

Yeah, it is... x3;

Yuma-kun;

I'm reading it, but I'm not really a fan yet. ^-^;

XD

Not too sure, but I do like Dave and Rose so far... x3;

I never bothered taking up Homestruck. Instead, I spend my time readin 8-bit Theater everytime someone links something from it, because yes. also Planet Zebeth.

Unrelated note: I see I suck at Megaman 10 now.

75460.png

How did this even happen?

I know! O_O It's amazing!

Why would you not want it on the home page...? ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom