• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was intending to make a rule of "equivalent of 3 posts of average content" meaning that 2 wallposts would also be acceptable but 5 don't-modkill-me-pls fluffposts would not.
I'd offer my services as balance checker except I'm not that great yet.

Hello! After playing FBM as mafia, I'd say I know enough about the game to host one. I'm about ready to set up Monty Python Mafia. All I need is a co-host. Does anyone want to co-host for the game?

(As an aside, Sam & Max Mafia is still gonna happen. It's gonna be a lot more big and complex than Monty Python Mafia, though, so I want experience hosting a game before hosting it.)

Hello! After playing FBM as mafia, I'd say I know enough about the game to host one. I'm about ready to set up Monty Python Mafia. All I need is a co-host. Does anyone want to co-host for the game?

(As an aside, Sam & Max Mafia is still gonna happen. It's gonna be a lot more big and complex than Monty Python Mafia, though, so I want experience hosting a game before hosting it.)
Since my game probbably ain't gonna run. I might as well help you co-gm and give you my spot in line if nobody minds.

Since my game probbably ain't gonna run. I might as well help you co-gm and give you my spot in line if nobody minds.

Alright, I'll add it to the queue. It'll be up in about a week and will have 12-16 players.

What are the teams? People's front of Judea vs Judean people's front?

that actually would be a good idea.
think about it
aussie eevee, zexy, myself, ME, elieson, flop, kyriaki, and maybe some older ones like mintaka and soulmaster would be a perfect mafia game idea.
I finally have an idea for my AVGN villain non-mafia.

that actually would be a good idea.
think about it
aussie eevee, zexy, myself, ME, elieson, flop, kyriaki, and maybe some older ones like mintaka and soulmaster would be a perfect mafia game idea.
I finally have an idea for my AVGN villain non-mafia.
excUUUUUSe you I came...about the same time as ME :U

don't hurt me pls

but ME did most of the framework for masters of the whooniverse. I would include you if you hosted more games...
but so far I only remember our collarbarative effort.
that being said, it probably won't be a fulfilled idea until october at best, so you have plenty of time to get in

Fruit Bowl Mafia
ARCHIVED
Statistics

P 431 (as much as TPP mafia from IGN, random trivia)
P/P 30.8 (more than MSW, Hogwarts or MLP. Less than Christmas or even FE)
P/P2 2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom