• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I imagine that the post stats for FBM would have been higher if Elieson wasn't silenced...twice.

I guarantee you that if I had an extra 96 hours to post, they'd have all been valuable posts, outweighing the quantity of all other players and possibly hosts put together!

I guarantee you that if I had an extra 96 hours to post, they'd have all been valuable posts, outweighing the quantity of all other players and possibly hosts put together!
As host, I'm not allowed to post as much as I want to for fear of clogging up the thread with inane nonsense and/or revealing too much of the setup. That's why, short of the dancing troll gif in the one update, I didn't meme or Spampost a lot I thread.
I did in the QTs though...

Silencer roles should always have some limitations, in my opinion, whether that be only silencing for a certain amount of time instead of a whole phase, or that they can't silence the same player twice. That's why I had established in my One Piece Mafia that silencing only lasted half the phase, because otherwise the player who was silenced couldn't have said anything for a combined 96 hours. of course the balance of that game was messed up regardless, though

I'm surprised you managed to use the Pumpkin role in your game, ME + AE! I was tempted to use it but always found the description rather vague, so avoided it.

I don't like Silencers too much but I feel like they fit some characters flavor-wise so I use them a bit.
VGM's Silencer was limited-shot.

I'm surprised you managed to use the Pumpkin role in your game, ME + AE! I was tempted to use it but always found the description rather vague, so avoided it.
I did a little research into the games it has been used in and extrapolated from there. Some of the mechanics, such as % success for a vig kill on an ITP, I had to rule on, but I think I made it work. I do have some thoughts about the role, and I might change one or two things before I use it again, but mark my words, I will use it again.
Besides, it was a fruit/vegetable themed mafia. How could I not use the pumpkin role? I'm ME. I revel in stuff like that.

I did a little research into the games it has been used in and extrapolated from there. Some of the mechanics, such as % success for a vig kill on an ITP, I had to rule on, but I think I made it work. I do have some thoughts about the role, and I might change one or two things before I use it again, but mark my words, I will use it again.
Besides, it was a fruit/vegetable themed mafia. How could I not use the pumpkin role? I'm ME. I revel in stuff like that.

A good point, ME. d:

That was literally my first question

Probably won't use a silencer in my next game, but what do you guys think of a silencer that siiences normally the first time, then has a 50% chance to silence the silencer instead if they target the same person again, and that chance goes up 10% everytime they target the same person.
Or perhaps a 50% chance of the silencing targeting someone random or failing outright, with the same increase rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom