• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

There has to be a way to see the latest episodes

SeanWheeler

Reaction score
So there is Pokémon TV. Do you know what it's flaw is? It doesn't show all the episodes. Some episodes it shows, but the others just have plot summaries. I rely on a pirate website to watch the latest episodes. But piracy is technically illegal. Pokémon airs on Cartoon Network at 6, which is too early for me to wake up.

I'm just throwing this out there before anyone starts posting links: linking to unofficial, unlicensed streaming sites is illegal and will be taken care of. But if you have suggestions of official sources, feel free to share them here, of course.

If your cable have DVR, you can tell the cable box to record the English dub of the Pokemon anime every morning it comes on and you can watch it later when you wake up.

You can buy the dvds..much better quality than watching online anyway. I bought slim pack dvds from austrailia on eBay for not too much money (literally every season). If you are in US, you then just need an all region dvd player, which can be bought pretty cheap too and is useful for other stuff (you could also watch originals of course if thats what you want to watch). The dvds are missing banned episodes of course, but those don't "exist" on Pokemon TV either.

Cartoonnetwork.com has an online catch-up service, you can watch the episodes there, they stay up for a week after the original broadcast

The only legal way I can think of for watching all the 900+ episodes is to buy DVDs... Now the recent ones you can always wait for a re-air, I always did that as a kid (CN'd air half a season and re-air it entirely at least twice until more episodes came out in the country)

Just throwing this out there, you're only in the wrong if you distribute or download the episodes online. You're not going to get in legal trouble for watching a stream that someone else has uploaded to the Internet. Only person who'd be held responsible is the uploader of said stream.

I'm a big DVD collector so I'd recommend buying the DVD sets if you want to support the series and watching it at the same time. Viz Media has even begun re-releasing the older seasons on DVD so now would be the ideal time to start collecting.

I know of no official source other than Cartoon Network's channel and website. There could also be the PokemonTV app.

Don't they put new episodes up on iTunes?

They do and I think that they go up the day after the episodes premiere on Saturday. Cartoon Network does have the episodes available on their website after they air as well, but you'll need to sign in with your cable provider to watch it there. Pokemon.com does have XYZ episodes available a lot sooner than usual, most likely due to Cartoon Network only giving the season a 7AM premiere slot with no repeats, but they are a couple of weeks behind.

If you want to watch the newest season, either watching it on Cartoon Network's website or iTunes would be the best options. If you want to watch the older seasons, then your best bet is to buy the DVDs. I think Boomerang still airs some of the older episodes, but I don't have the channel so I can't confirm that. Most of them are pretty inexpensive all things considered and they are re-releasing Johto seasons too. The only seasons that would be difficult to find on DVD now would be AG aside from the Battle Frontier box sets, but those seasons are available on iTunes as well and they'll probably re-release those seasons at some point too. Pokemon.com does feature episodes from different seasons, but they change them around every week due to how many episodes each series has.

Oh, there are ways.

...it's just that they're not approved of (or legal).

Though another problem is Ash-free specials. Not only the recent ones that were never dubbed, but the ones that HAVE been dubbed that you can't find anymore.

Which reminds me: how can I officially watch/own the Mega-Evolution Specials??? Because I just can't seem to fine on official releases :(

Which reminds me: how can I officially watch/own the Mega-Evolution Specials??? Because I just can't seem to fine on official releases :(

Just a guess, but they'll probably release them all in one DVD when the arc is resolved

But here's my miserable problem:

I live in a place where DVDs are rarely released here. Mostly fans who desperate for watch can only but purchase pirated disc (gotta honest here).

It doesn't stop there, the place where people regularly views like Pokemon TV or CN, it didn't had the support here either. Sure there's anime online streaming sites, however I can't always wasting packet data just to see 10 episodes in a row.

This is confusing indeed, but it represents people's rants from minor acknowledgement country.

Google is your friend, my friend. Google hard enough and you'll find what you're looking for.

Just a guess, but they'll probably release them all in one DVD when the arc is resolved

I wouldn't hold your breath. The U.S. never got a DVD release for Pokemon Origins, or Pokemon Chronicles, or any of the Pikachu shorts from BW onwards, or the BW Mewtwo special, or the XY Diancie short, or the XY Hoopa special, or...

(besides, the fourth Mega Evolution special was hyped up as being the climax. those specials are done)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom