• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things in Pokemon that don't make sense

I never got that either. Why Pokemon without body parts needed to use an attack can learn it. I mean, I know that their evolutions may have the body parts needed, but it still doesn't excuse it. Especially if they are the first in the line, like Wooper.

I never got that either. Why Pokemon without body parts needed to use an attack can learn it. I mean, I know that their evolutions may have the body parts needed, but it still doesn't excuse it. Especially if they are the first in the line, like Wooper.

Because the (pre)evolution have/had the body part

They actually say that you need two DSs to transfer Pokes. How can they put the Poke Balls in the DS?

The same way they put pokemon in pokeballs

Well, they say that breaking the fourth wall. It's for the player, not the in-game character.

Still weird.

You: Hey scientist!
Scientist: Hey, do you want to trade Pokemon with someone in Sinnoh?
You: Sure!
Scientist: You'll need to DSs. You need to use the game you're in and Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver
You: Uh, we're in a game?

Still weird.

You: Hey scientist!
Scientist: Hey, do you want to trade Pokemon with someone in Sinnoh?
You: Sure!
Scientist: You'll need to DSs. You need to use the game you're in and Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold or SoulSilver
You: Uh, we're in a game?

I think you may be over thinking it, but I suppose that would be weird.

When the villain is so obviously bigger and stronger than the player, why do they even bother with a pokemon battle? Why not just beat the player up?

because Big N have to make it E,even if the beat up is cooler it has to be rated E

How zillionaire mafia-style crime syndicate bosses are smart enough to create an organization large enough to take over a country or destroy the universe, but stupid enough to hire people who seem to be complete idiots as their lackeys. They believe in their boss' (usually) crazy delusional ideas for the destruction of habitats/new universe/eradication of culture. They all have the same Pokemon. The majority of them ignore their super effective STAB attack and use some normal-type move. Most of them don't even seem to talk intelligently. They could gang up on you, but no, they just stand there and wait for you to come in and own them one by one.

The best subordinates are those who can't think, much rather think for themselves, apparently.

How zillionaire mafia-style crime syndicate bosses are smart enough to create an organization large enough to take over a country or destroy the universe, but stupid enough to hire people who seem to be complete idiots as their lackeys. They believe in their boss' (usually) crazy delusional ideas for the destruction of habitats/new universe/eradication of culture. They all have the same Pokemon. The majority of them ignore their super effective STAB attack and use some normal-type move. Most of them don't even seem to talk intelligently. They could gang up on you, but no, they just stand there and wait for you to come in and own them one by one.

The best subordinates are those who can't think, much rather think for themselves, apparently.

Well, in the case of Galactic, the grunts, and even commanders, didn't know what Cyrus was really doings. And everyone in Plasma, except N, knew about what was really going on. Perhaps they planned everything out, and hired idiots on purpose.

Hmm, I guess idiots are good if you just need manpower rather than actual efficiency. I mean, all you need for one of these kinds of plans is way too much time, and since no one will try to stop you but a prepubescent kid with crazy hair and/or mind-bogglingly impractical attire ('cept Red's, his is a classic), having millions of lackeys probably would slow them down enough to let you destroy the universe (or whatever). That's actually a great idea, considering the circumstances. I should write this down.

why dont pokemon die thats odd or why dont we have to feed them they should make a game just for tacking care of them that would bee kool

10 year old kids gets electrocuted, burned, hit by explosions yet they're perfectly fine.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom