• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

3 stage evo for Rockruff line, the Lycanrocks are to mono typed for me.

Big one for me, even though I don't see it happening - the removal of HM moves.

I love the idea of Pokémon having overworld traversal uses but I think the HM system is limiting and affects team composition too much. When playing through ORAS, it was frustrating to have to add an extra Water Pokémon so I could use Waterfall and Dive on the water routes.

I'd much rather see them go the route of something like a talent or skill system, where the HMs and whatnot are now sort of perks. For example, Pokémon like Scyther and Sandslash have the Cut talent and can just cut trees, without having the HM move in their moveset, and water Pokémon like Swampert and Lapras can just do stuff like Surf and Waterfall right away.

And if they want to stick with the badge/HM limit thing they're doing rn, that's fine by me, I'm just tired of replaying Pokémon games and having my team composition limited by HMs.

They probably are taking out the HM's, replacing it with Poke Ride.

Why must the main goal be Champion then? Everyone has a different main goal in life. Why can this not be implemented in the games?

Why would they replace the main goal for a trainer to becoming a champion to becoming a scientist? How would you advise game freak to even go about that? How would the storyline go? What would you have to do that is equivalent to defeating the champion, in order to reach your wanted goal of becoming a scientist?

In my opinion, it would seem implausible for Gamefreak to implement the feature of having the choice of either becoming champion or doing entirely different things. The game would turn out to be quite big if they had entire stories and plots for different kinds of goals.

Why would they replace the main goal for a trainer to becoming a champion to becoming a scientist? How would you advise game freak to even go about that? How would the storyline go? What would you have to do that is equivalent to defeating the champion, in order to reach your wanted goal of becoming a scientist?

In my opinion, it would seem implausible for Gamefreak to implement the feature of having the choice of either becoming champion or doing entirely different things. The game would turn out to be quite big if they had entire stories and plots for different kinds of goals.
maybe even to big to make that. But why bother with that. If they can try to collect and catch all pokemon if they want...

Update:
- Sun and Moon to be the last with customization
- Alola to be the only region with no gyms.
- No more Alola forms unless they are non-gen 1 pokemon
- Decent size regional pokedex which be about 250.
- Powerful trainers using mascots of previous games. One would have Venusaur, Lugia, Groudon, Dialga, Reshiram and Xerneas. Another has Charizard, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Palkia, Zekrom and Yveltal. Final one would have Blastoise, Rayquaza, Giratina, White Kyurem plus Raichu and Zygarde even though not mascots.

Alola forms for pokemon outside of gen 1. (Not that I intend to use them, but it seems pretty biased)
Z-Moves for pokemon outside of Gen 1. (See Above)
Mega Evolutions for Gen 6 and 7 pokemon. (See Above)
More info on the QR scanner feature.
And a lot of variety in the pokemon we can catch in the game. (100 per area, 400 in the region? 125/500? Seems reasonable to me)

I would like to dive and explore the depths of the deep, blue sea. :)
Aww, man! Diving is one of the reasons why I love Hoenn so much!

Another thing I'd like: something to replace fighting Healing Wish Blisseys for exp in ORAS. It made leveling up Pokemon for the Dex so quick and easy.

Not a dragon pseudo legend please!!! I'd like to see a electric or a fire typed Pseudo.
I'd like an Electric/Fire strong Pokemon, please. Just combine my 2 most fave types!

Not a dragon pseudo legend please!!! I'd like to see a electric or a fire typed Pseudo.
I'd like an Electric/Fire strong Pokemon, please. Just combine my 2 most fave types!
What about a Fire AND Electric type Pseudo. I've always wanted to get one o' those guys.

A Dragon/Fighting or Dragon/Steel serves more than just a Dragon pseudo. It also serves as a Fighting or Steel pseudo. I rather have these than Electric/Fire, Poison/Electric or Electric/Dark pseudos.

A Dragon/Fighting or Dragon/Steel serves more than just a Dragon pseudo. It also serves as a Fighting or Steel pseudo. I rather have these than Electric/Fire, Poison/Electric or Electric/Dark pseudos.
Each to their own... Maybe Jungmo-o is the pseudo and evolves into either Dragon/Fighting or Dragon/Steel for you. ;)

Each to their own... Maybe Jungmo-o is the pseudo and evolves into either Dragon/Fighting or Dragon/Steel for you. ;)
It certainly has the potential. Jungmo-o looks like a base stage Dragon so it could possibly evolve. Drampa and Turtonator seems to be stand alone or evolve once/fully evolved of a pre-evolution.

I want the pseudo not to be a dragon type. Any type is fine as long as it's not a dragon type, but preferably something unique like poison or fairy. Another thing I want is the return of event item.

But PLEASE let the pseudo be better than hydregion and Goodra. I don't mind dragons, but, Gamefreak, was metagross the last most creative spurt you had in pseudos?

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom