• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

I'd like for the protagonist to be able to speak. I want to be able to have personality and make choices or say something. Even if I don't get to choose what I say, I'd still like to talk. Most of us aren't that quiet in real life.

I'd like for the protagonist to be able to speak. I want to be able to have personality and make choices or say something. Even if I don't get to choose what I say, I'd still like to talk. Most of us aren't that quiet in real life.
I think the reason why our character doesn't talk is because we are the main characters. Maybe we should pretend that the character is talking by saying stuff to the other characters quite literally. Maybe we suppose to role playing? But it be nice to see them actually talk.

- what would you think about an ice type move that causes oponent to fall sleep/confussion like in hypothermia?

- Winter Song move(or Z-move) for Jynx (sound waves can make things really cold and release heat)
(this would make a perfect reverse-ancient power move)

Last edited:
Instead of our character talking, how about choices in the story that affect the outcome? Basically, a spider-web of options all leading to different endings.

Add two more save slots and you can explore them all. :)

Instead of our character talking, how about choices in the story that affect the outcome? Basically, a spider-web of options all leading to different endings.

Add two more save slots and you can explore them all. :)
but this has a minus, they would need longer to create the game and seek failurs, longer testing to not need to send us things to repair them after sail.

but this has a minus, they would need longer to create the game and seek failurs, longer testing to not need to send us things to repair them after sail.
True. Many expectations here will never be implemented, but it is fun to discuss everyone's expectations no matter how strange. :)

True. Many expectations here will never be implemented, but it is fun to discuss everyone's expectations no matter how strange. :)
maybe they will be implented if they hire more people to do it faster and better, thats a question of attitude, everything is possible.

maybe they will be implented if they hire more people to do it faster and better, thats a question of attitude, everything is possible.
We'll wait and see.

I'd also like actual career paths in the games. If I want to be a scientist, let me be a scientist. Why is the ultimate goal always to be the Champion?

We'll wait and see.

I'd also like actual career paths in the games. If I want to be a scientist, let me be a scientist. Why is the ultimate goal always to be the Champion?
becuase like in every game there needs to be a main goal, you can be a scientist change your name to Doctor. And let your jurney begin.

Dragon Tamers to return. Also it be cool if you can change your trainer class into what you want. I want to be a Dragon Tamer!

becuase like in every game there needs to be a main goal, you can be a scientist change your name to Doctor. And let your jurney begin.
Why must the main goal be Champion then? Everyone has a different main goal in life. Why can this not be implemented in the games?

Why must the main goal be Champion then? Everyone has a different main goal in life. Why can this not be implemented in the games?
time , its only a question of time and what people want, but remember more people must want the same, make a poll and we will see how many persons think the same as You do RainbowLifeAndLove.

time , its only a question of time and what people want, but remember more people must want the same, make a poll and we will see how many persons think the same as You do RainbowLifeAndLove.
True. I feel that a poll would tie too much to this thread.

Maybe sometime in the future GameFreak will read this thread and be: "Oh! That's cool feature! Let's add it to our next games." :p

After island based and mostly forest region I hope personally in future generations(after Alola) for regions based on
a) sandy desert region(with one river , sea and snowy mountains and volcano on one side and with some few Oasis places and cisties.
b) a artic region with some woods, cities , but alot of snow and ice.
c) urban jungle, a more urbanized region where only some parks and some nature reserves exist.(very futuristic, where pokemon needed more to adapt to humans, technology and cities)
d) a mostly swamp based region where it often rains(something like England, we had Amazon forests in gen III)

We'll wait and see.

why all people love sports? and winning? questions and answers...

I'd like a way to change the nickname of traded pokemon if I want to. Like, say at the name rater's house if there's a traded pokemon you don't like the nickname of you could tell him the nickname is something bad or something in an option.

Animal Crossing new leaf (and probably the other games in teh series too) had this feature. If you got a villager that had a rude/bad catchphrase, greeting, or clothing you could talk to an NPC about 'problematic' villagers and then the villager would be reset.

I'm thinking that you could tell a name rater "But this name insults the pokemon!" if he says you can't change it. Then he would go "It does? I must be behind the times, I didn't realize! WOuld you like to change it?"

Palossand getting a third stage evolution and Water Absorb ability or something better.

A double plot twist. It seems the game is setting the Aether Foundation as the shady antagonists sans 'team' in the name. Although it would be a welcomed change of pace it would be funny for them to fake out the player in an unexpected way. Blame the rest theory for this comment.

Big one for me, even though I don't see it happening - the removal of HM moves.

I love the idea of Pokémon having overworld traversal uses but I think the HM system is limiting and affects team composition too much. When playing through ORAS, it was frustrating to have to add an extra Water Pokémon so I could use Waterfall and Dive on the water routes.

I'd much rather see them go the route of something like a talent or skill system, where the HMs and whatnot are now sort of perks. For example, Pokémon like Scyther and Sandslash have the Cut talent and can just cut trees, without having the HM move in their moveset, and water Pokémon like Swampert and Lapras can just do stuff like Surf and Waterfall right away.

And if they want to stick with the badge/HM limit thing they're doing rn, that's fine by me, I'm just tired of replaying Pokémon games and having my team composition limited by HMs.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom