• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Third Version?

I actually think the Third Version will be called ''Pokémon Clear Version'' due to the fact that Ice is, you know, clear (As in, see through, transparesy etc.).

'cept black's mascot is the opposite of black and vice-versa, so it would be more closer to lava or crimson(the opposite of ice).

'cept black's mascot is the opposite of black and vice-versa, so it would be more closer to lava or crimson(the opposite of ice).

Because Of the Yin/Yang theme Reshiram on Black and Zekrom on White mimic the Yin/Yang symbol Kyurem would fit with Grey as it fits with the Them of the Gen Crimson doesn't fit at all it wouldn't look good next to Black and White. SOIt's definitly going to be Grey going with the Generations current Theme (And why does it matter what the title is...?)

As I outlined in the Genosect thread, I think the next game - be it RS3DS or Isshu3, will be released on the Nintendo DS.

TPC have only had the 3DS Development kit since earlier this year, and interviews stated that HGSS were in development since DP's release (2006. HGSS were released in 2009) and Gen V was in development since 2006 as well (The C-Gear apparently taking them years to complete). There's no way TPC would be used to the 3DS by 2012 - when the next games will be out.

I think that Kyurem is the third part of the 'Energy Dragon' trio, and here's why; Zekrom and Reshiram both represent forms of energy, right? With Electricity and Fire? Well, Kyurem will represent the absence of energy, a la Absolute Zero- hence it's Ice type.
Eh, I was going with 'the three elements that make up life' theory some scientists have (Ice (Kyurem) from a meteor melted from the lava and thick atmosphere (Zekrom), producing water that was shocked by lightning (Reshiram), sparking off chemical reactions that created us, as well as Good, Evil and Neutral are the three true alignments, not just Good and Evil. Yours is good too.

One thing I´ve read:

-Reshiram: Pokemon White Ying
-Zekrom: Pokemon Black Yang
-Kyuemu: Pokemon Feelings

Feelings???

Crimson doesn't fit at all it wouldn't look good next to Black and White.

I beg to differ. Red looks great with Black and White, and the three are very commonly seen together in East Asian (including Japanese) art.

Seems there is coding in the game for a Grey stone akin to the dark and light stones.

Kyurem is confirmed to be connected... but we already guessed that.

I beg to differ. Red looks great with Black and White, and the three are very commonly seen together in East Asian (including Japanese) art.

Isshu is based on America though... And they have a Theme... How Does Crimson fit with Yin/Yang? It doesn't Grey does... And in-game data shows The 'Grey' Stone for Kyurem who is grey and is connected to the Other two.

Kyurem represents nuetrality to the Polor Oppisates of Reshira mand Zekrom the 'grey area' in moraltiy which is neither good not evil. which is Why I think Grey will be third Version and if oyu aren't going to buy it just because of the title thats really shallow

Umm... when did I say the title had any bearing on whether I would buy the game. And I wasn't talking about the theme or anything, I was just replying to your comment that Red doesn't look good with Black and White.

Well, seriously, considering Fire and Electricity are both heat resources, and Kyuremu is obviously cold, maybe the antagonists ends up getting both Zekrom/Reshiram (or still one) and you end up battling with Kyuremu (after all, one of the dynamics of Yin and Yang is heat/cold) Or maybe they get Kyuremu (threatening to freeze over Isshu seems to be a great way to gain control, as well as burning/shocking it).

Umm... when did I say the title had any bearing on whether I would buy the game. And I wasn't talking about the theme or anything, I was just replying to your comment that Red doesn't look good with Black and White.

Peopel were bitching about how boring Grey would be I still remmeber People Bitching about black and white being boring.

Just becaus eit looks good doesn't mean it will happen Grey looks better as it fits the 'Monochrome' Gen.

every Odd Gen has matching color and themes (Red =Fire=Charizard)

Blue=Water=Blastiose

Green=Grass=Venusaur

Yellow=Electric=Pikachu

Ruby=Groudon because he is red

Saphire=Kyogre because Kyogre is blue

Emerald=Rayquaza because he is Green

Black=Reshiram & White=Zekrom because of the Yin/Yang

Grey=equals Kyurem because Kyurem is grey and it fits the theme

The problem with calling it 'Grey' is that they'd have to remake the box art, title screen etc. different for the US (because you insist on spelling it 'gray', don'tcha?)
Why not just go for Pokemon Zebra...or Barcode.

Actually, Grey is still an acceptable spelling in the U.S., so if that's the name, it's almost guaranteed to be spelt Grey.

Gray seems likely, but what about...Prism? That's something different, huh?

*Gold/Silver...then Crystal, anyone?*
*Oh! And Diamond/Pearl...Platinum!*

Pokémon Prism Version. That sounds sick. But actually...OK, I guess. If the third legendary happens to be some sort of Ho-Oh. :p Never mind, carry on with your predictions - I'm not good at it...

So there's a third stone, and its called the god stone. Anyone thinking that its likely to be the one to raise Kyrumu or whatever the hell its called in the 3rd game? Oh and its gray, so take that as you will.

POKEMON ASH! The obvious choice, double meaning being awesome... obviously Ash as the main character and then ash being a very generic shade of grey/gray (That Guy is correct, both are acceptable in the US) would work well as a mix between black/white. I would LOVE to see this happen...

Pokemon Pulse because it sounds cool! :lol:

Gray seems likely, but what about...Prism? That's something different, huh?

*Gold/Silver...then Crystal, anyone?*
*Oh! And Diamond/Pearl...Platinum!*

Pokémon Prism Version. That sounds sick. But actually...OK, I guess. If the third legendary happens to be some sort of Ho-Oh. :p Never mind, carry on with your predictions - I'm not good at it...

Those are even number Gens Gen I and III all matched (R/G/B/Y R/S/E) Gen V being an odd number Gen will most likley have another color Grey makes the most sense As Kyurem is Grey and I tals fits the Yin/Yang theme of this Gen...

I was thinking Pokemon Grey from the very beginning, too. It fits in with the theme, and grey is a combination of Black and White. I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it up, though. I need Sugimori art of Kyurem, because it doesn't look too apealling to me right now.

Those are even number Gens Gen I and III all matched (R/G/B/Y R/S/E) Gen V being an odd number Gen will most likley have another color Grey makes the most sense As Kyurem is Grey and I tals fits the Yin/Yang theme of this Gen...

But crimson fits, as the pokeball is black, white, and... red/crimson! In other words... the pokeball generation, fits a pattern.

Back
Top Bottom