• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Moves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move

Could I have Cleffa number 4 (Female | 31/x/31/31/31/x) and Inkay number 8 (Female | 31/31/31/x/x/31)?

Also would you be willing to breed me a female Noibat in a Premier Ball, with the egg moves Switcheroo, Outrage, Snatch, and Tailwind, with Infiltrator as its ability?

I have PP Ups, PP Maxes, and all Evolution Stones for trade. I can also get you a Battle Maison item for the Noibat if you'd like.

Re: Thunderbolts + Lightningrods: 4/5 IV Leftovers, Special Ball Females and Egg Move

@Zeb; could I possibly get a female HA eevee in a dream ball? I know it's a pain of a request (sorry!) But I can offer anything from my breeding thread, in addition to evolution stones, heart scales, rare candies, etc. I have female eevees in dive balls and dusk balls with the HA as well, if you're interested at all in those. I don't really know what to offer since it looks like you have everything :p

No worries, I wouldn't offer if I wasn't willing to breed them (last time someone wanted the HA Dream Fem Eevee it took me over thirty eggs ;__;). This Love Ball Chansey from your thread interests me: 31/x/31/x/31/31 so I'll breed you one for that, if it's ok with you.

Absolutely!! You're a saint.

Could I have Cleffa number 4 (Female | 31/x/31/31/31/x) and Inkay number 8 (Female | 31/31/31/x/x/31)?

Also would you be willing to breed me a female Noibat in a Premier Ball, with the egg moves Switcheroo, Outrage, Snatch, and Tailwind, with Infiltrator as its ability?

I have PP Ups, PP Maxes, and all Evolution Stones for trade. I can also get you a Battle Maison item for the Noibat if you'd like.

If you have one each of Dusk/Shiny/Dawn stones would be good, if that's not too much to ask for. Are you wanting the Noibat IV breeding or just a female with those specifications? (I actually IV bred Noibat to those specification the other day, but sadly didn't get any 4 or 5 IV leftovers.)

@Zeb; could I possibly get a female HA eevee in a dream ball? I know it's a pain of a request (sorry!) But I can offer anything from my breeding thread, in addition to evolution stones, heart scales, rare candies, etc. I have female eevees in dive balls and dusk balls with the HA as well, if you're interested at all in those. I don't really know what to offer since it looks like you have everything :p

No worries, I wouldn't offer if I wasn't willing to breed them (last time someone wanted the HA Dream Fem Eevee it took me over thirty eggs ;__;). This Love Ball Chansey from your thread interests me: 31/x/31/x/31/31 so I'll breed you one for that, if it's ok with you.

Absolutely!! You're a saint.

I'm about to start breeding it now. So I'll drop you a VM whenever I finish.

If you have one each of Dusk/Shiny/Dawn stones would be good, if that's not too much to ask for. Are you wanting the Noibat IV breeding or just a female with those specifications? (I actually IV bred Noibat to those specification the other day, but sadly didn't get any 4 or 5 IV leftovers.)

Just with those specifications, no IVs required. One of each stone is it then.

I'm in the process of transferring all of my items and Pokemon from my X version over to my copy of Y; I should be done within the hour. I'll be able to trade once I'm finished.

Edit: Thank you!

Last edited:

I'm interested in Totodile 1, i have:

Nidoran male Timid Hustle 31/31/31/31/X/31
Nidoran female Timid Hustle 31/31/31/31/31/31
Staryu Timid Natural Cure 31/X/X/31/31/31
Eevee male Timid Anticipation 31/X/31/31/31/31

I have others but most of them are in your leftovers list. I also can get you Heart Scales.

Last edited:

I've been harvesting apricorns in my HG/SS lately, so I picked up a few things I saw off your list. That is if you still need em.

What I've got:
-Moon Ball female Shinx
-Moon Ball female Chinchou
-Love Ball female Venonat
-Moon Ball female Heracross
-Moon Ball female Swablu
-Level Ball Kangaskhan

I'm interested in Totodile 1, i have:

Nidoran male Timid Hustle 31/31/31/31/X/31
Nidoran female Timid Hustle 31/31/31/31/31/31
Staryu Timid Natural Cure 31/X/X/31/31/31
Eevee male Timid Anticipation 31/X/31/31/31/31

I have others but most of them are in your leftovers list. I also can get you Heart Scales.

That Staryu looks good to me.

I've been harvesting apricorns in my HG/SS lately, so I picked up a few things I saw off your list. That is if you still need em.

What I've got:
-Moon Ball female Shinx
-Moon Ball female Chinchou
-Love Ball female Venonat
-Moon Ball female Heracross
-Moon Ball female Swablu
-Level Ball Kangaskhan

Amazing! What would you like for them?

Awesome, i think i already have your FC and you have mine as well, we can trade now if you want to.

Awesome, i think i already have your FC and you have mine as well, we can trade now if you want to.

Sure. I'll jump online now.

No problem. Thanks also!

How about:

-Phanpy
-Inkay (#6 or 7 ideally)
-male Purrloin
-female Larvesta
-female dream ball Skorupi
-female great ball Togepi

I'm not really all that picky on the numbers really, though for Togepi and Skorupi they don't need their HA tbh I just want them as females with said ball I listed. Is this fine with you? x)

How about:

-Phanpy
-Inkay (#6 or 7 ideally)
-male Purrloin
-female Larvesta
-female dream ball Skorupi
-female great ball Togepi

I'm not really all that picky on the numbers really, though for Togepi and Skorupi they don't need their HA tbh I just want them as females with said ball I listed. Is this fine with you? x)

For the Skorupi and Togepi, are you ok with just females (and not IV bred?). The trade is fine with me though!

For the Skorupi and Togepi, are you ok with just females (and not IV bred?). The trade is fine with me though!

Yep just females are fine with me. ^^

Yep just females are fine with me. ^^

Ok, well I have them ready so just let me know whenever you're around and free to trade. :)

I can offer a Female Nidoran with Hustle for a female Squirtle with Rain Dish in a Dive Ball.

I can offer a Female Nidoran with Hustle for a female Squirtle with Rain Dish in a Dive Ball.

Oops, that was meant to say female Nidoran with Hustle in a Dream Ball, sorry. Does it happen to be in a Dream Ball?

--------------------

Shop update: Added Dratini, Noibat, Ralts, Gligar, Lickitung, Marill, Riolu, Stunky, Teddiursa and Bulbasaur to the IV leftovers section. Please, if you are interested in any of the Riolu, read the bullet point notes I have listed because there's two different lots (Timid + Jolly) and they come with different egg moves, abilities, Balls, etc.

Oops, that was meant to say female Nidoran with Hustle in a Dream Ball, sorry. Does it happen to be in a Dream Ball?

--------------------

Shop update: Added Dratini, Noibat, Ralts, Gligar, Lickitung, Marill, Riolu, Stunky, Teddiursa and Bulbasaur to the IV leftovers section. Please, if you are interested in any of the Riolu, read the bullet point notes I have listed because there's two different lots (Timid + Jolly) and they come with different egg moves, abilities, Balls, etc.

It's not, but I could probably get a level ball female Hoothoot tomorrow or sunday.

It's not, but I could probably get a level ball female Hoothoot tomorrow or sunday.

Sure, there's no rush. I'll get to catching the Squirtle soon then.

Sure, there's no rush. I'll get to catching the Squirtle soon then.

I forgot it takes a day to make the level balls. I'm going to catch a fast ball Mareep instead if that's ok. I'll add a heart scale to it once I get everything transferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom