• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Tower Academy: A chance to learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
A ship rode through the water, on it were the new first year students of Tower Academy. On the ship were rooms with names on the door and inside the jackets for the new students.

In one room was the names Shiraz Bordeaux @ThatCrazyArtist;) where a Suicune Ho-oh rank jacket sat with his name on it. In another was the Starling twins. @Crimson Impact;) A Suicune Ho-oh rank sat for Alice, while an Entei Lugia rank jacket sat for Juliet. In another room was Nytcho Noxeti @Pokemon Trainer Kestron;) where a Raikou Ho-oh rank jacket sat. In the same room as Shiraz was a Lugia Entei Red jacket for Kayde Blanche @Helioptile;) In another room was Harold Jackson @cannspec2;) who had been placed in the yellow dorm as a Lugia rank. Richard Blake @GastlyGibus;) Was placed in the yellow dorm as a Ho-oh rank as well.

Meanwhile on the island were second years already waiting. Some in the dorms, some outside. Rafe Seraph for example was in the headmaster's office having a chat. His new rank from his original Suicune blue Ho-oh had yet to be revealed to anyone. Even the teachers.

Some of the second years included Abigail Harris @Octy;) who was a Lugia rank in the Raikou dorm, Tiarra Jackson @Ludwig Beilschmidt;) who was a Ho-oh rank in the Suicune dorm, Ian Blake @Autumnbreeze;) a Lugia rank in the the Entei dorm, and Fin Wave @Flaze;) another Lugia ranked Entei student.

((Second years just chat. First years post your characters seeing their jackets and then they can go to the restaurant on the ship or the deck. No battling.))

Harold "Harry" Jackson had arrived in his room, and found his jacket. Curious, he picked it up. This must be my new uniform, Harry thought, then made a face. I don't like it. Still, a uniform was a uniform, so he shed his flannel jacket jacket and put on the uniform jacket.

((So, um, have we already had our exibition battles?))

Alice sat in her room, comfortably reading a book on her bed with her new jacket secured over her shirt. An Umbreon rested peacefully in the corner, and beside her bed, her Lucario sat with its legs crossed, in the perfect set of mind for meditation. Neither one of the three were unhappy. For them, this was the usual routine, having done this for years on the road with her mother. Later, they might go out and stretch their legs for a bit, but for now, all the three truly desired, was peace. And. Quie-

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Luna jumped up, startled by the noise that left Alice rolling her eyes. Hiro tried to ignore, but when the door to the cabin slammed open, the Pokémon let out a frustrated sigh, knowing that his efforts would be in vain.

"Look at my jacket!" Jules sang, walking into the room and placing her hands on her hips, striking a few poses as if she were a model on a runway.

The older sister gave a small smile, using on hand to press her book against her chest so she could get a better look at her twin. "I'm glad your happy," Alice told her, letting out a small chuckle at her sister's enthusiasm.

The blonde giggled, and the puffball hiding in her hood popped out, jumping over the girl's head and landing in her arms with a content cheer. "C'mon! I'm gonna go out on deck and show this baby off!"

"You do that," Alice replied, picking her book back up and continuing where she left off. "Meanwhile, I'll stay here and read."

Jules stomped her foot, giving a small pout at her sister's behavior. "But who am I gonna talk to if I see any cute guyssssssssss?"

"Pink's never failed you before," Alice answered, flipping the page.

"But Pink can't talk back!" Upon seeing Alice turn another page, the blonde sighed in defeat, taking a moment to pick herself back up before flashing her signature smile. "Well if you wanna have funnnnnnnnn, come find meeeeee!"

With that, the airhead was off, running up to the deck in her new jacket and an outfit that complimented it. Luna did Alice the favor of closing the door, quickly resuming her original position of taking a nap. Hiro wasted no time returning to his meditation either, closing his eyes and coming to a state of zen. Noticing this, Alice smiled, letting out a small yawn as she continued to read her book.

-------

Finally reaching the deck, Juliet used one of her hands to shield her eyes from the sun, making sure to support Pink in her other hand who was mimicking her trainer unknowingly. "Let's see, what shall I do?"

Nychto picked up his jacket and smiled a little at the brilliant yellow color. Despite him expecting to be in the Suicune dorm, he was still excited to have this chance to learn what it's like to be a trainer and ultimately a Gym Leader. A Froslass next to N just stared out the window solemnly as N put on his jacket and picked up a pamphlet detailing the locations on the ship. "Glacia, we should head to the restaurant and at least see the other students, don't you think?" N typed on the device that was given to him when he was diagnosed permanently mute to his Froslass. The Snow Land Pokemon turned around and eagerly pushed her trainer out of the door and to the restaurant

Last edited:
"Heeeeey, don't ever bring me back! To where I used to be! 'Cause now I feel so fine, and I feel so peachy!"

Richard sang to himself as he threw on his new school jacket, bobbing his head to the music from his ear-buds. He looked at himself in the mirror, adjusting his hair and cracking a smile. His Ninjask, Ace, simply sat on the bed-post on the side, watching his trainer intently. Richard adjusted his new jacket before turning and facing his Pokemon.

"Well, what do you think? I think it looks good. I look so... so... swag!"

Ace let out a sigh of annoyance, looking at his trainer with an indignant expression on his face. Richard chuckled at his Pokemon's reaction.

"You're right. Slap me if I ever use that word again." Richard laughed to himself, turning and opening the door to his room. "Come on, let's go explore the ship!" he said, motioning for the Ninjask to follow. Ace jumped up, his wings creating a slight buzzing sound as he hovered over to where Richard stood. The two exited the room and closed the door, walking along the side of the ship towards the docks.

((A note: The battles you typed were their exhibition battles. The Starling twins are sharing a room, and then Shiraz and Kayde are as well. Alphabetical thing...to a point. Everyone else has npc roommates. Also the color is not the rank. That's the dorm. The rank is Ho-oh or Lugia.))

((A note: The battles you typed were their exhibition battles. The Starling twins are sharing a room, and then Shiraz and Kayde are as well. Alphabetical thing...to a point. Everyone else has npc roommates. Also the color is not the rank. That's the dorm. The rank is Ho-oh or Lugia.))

((Have we already had our exhibition matches?))

"Ah, shoot..." Kayde rushed into his room. "Ah'm gonna be late now, aren't I..." He threw down his suitcase onto the bed. "'Ey, look, mah jacket." He picked up the red article off his dresser. "Huh... Only Lugia. Well, ah'm sure ah'll improve sometime, right?" He went to run out the door when he stopped. "Oops, forgot mah hat." He reached back into his suitcase and pulled out a old, straw hat. "Ah wish ah could'da had that durin' the exam, but oh well." He then hurried out the door for the dining room.

(((cannspec yes they have. Also guys don't forget they are on a ship. Also please don't quote in this thread and avoid using ooc too much. Questios are better asked in the sign up thread please.))

"Why me?" Rafe asked turning towards the headmaster. She was an elderly women with her grey hair up in a bun, and wearing a simple blue long sleeved dress with high neck.

"Because you're perfect for it whether you believe so or not," she told him.

Rafe looked at the jacket hanging in front of him. Double rank. He would be the first ever. He couldn't get over the idea of it, yet there it stood in front of him.

"Will you do it...Rafe?"

He thought for a few moments more before deciding. "Yes."

Abby Harris was sitting outside, under a shady tree. It was her second year at the academy. On her shoulder, was her Rufflet.

"Well, year two is going to start up," she spoke to her Rufflet, "Do you think it will be a good year, Tiny?" the Rufflet, named Tiny, chirped as he nervously nodded.

Ian Blake was sitting near Abby, quietly listening to her talk to her Pokemon as he enjoyed the company. He awkwardly shifted on the grass before saying, "I agree with Tiny." Pulling a single pokeball out of his messenger bag, he wordlessly released his Dunsparce.

"What about you, Dun?" He asked the Pokemon, smiling slightly. "Are you ready?" Dun confidently shook his head up and down before hopping over to Abby, looking for affection.

"You're such a cutie, Dun," Abby cooed sweetly as she began petting the Dunsparce before turning to Blake, smiling sweetly. "You've done well raising this little guy."

"Ah, thank you." Ian replied, an amused smile on his face. "I've owned him for a while, as you might know, and he means a lot to me." After staying quiet for a few more seconds he added,

"The same could be said about Tiny. Such a pleasant Pokemon."

"Thank you," Abby smiled, "But I only got him at the end of last year, so he's not that old yet. Teddy and Phoenix are my grumpy old men." she chuckled. Both being Pokemon she owns. The latter being named after someone Abby admires and has a crush on.

Juliet looked over the boat, staring out in amazement at the crystal blue water. "So pretty..." The blonde was interupted from her thoughts by the sound of her stomach. With a giggle, the blonde looked down at her Jigglypuff, who let out its own laugh at its trainer. "Let's go get something to eat." Turning away from the edge the girl made her way to the restaurant. She ordered and then took a seat, waiting for her food to be done while she scribbled on a knapkin.

Harry had found his way down to the restaurant, and was sitting at a table, eating a slice of pizza. He was also scanning the crowd, trying to look for people who would be receptive to becoming friends.

Blazil walked through the campus of Tower Academy, bored. She had straight red hair reaching mid back with her bangs either side of her face reaching her chin, and eyes like flames. She wore black legging under a blue skirt and blue small heeled boots that reached her knees. Over it all she wore a Ho-oh ranked Suciune blue jacket closed, causing her shirt to be hidden. By her side was a larvesta, the two in search of something to do. They looked over seeing Abby and Ian, and stopped walking to think for a moment.

Fin meanwhile was sleeping inside of his room, mostly cause he didn't really know what he should do for the moment. Fin rolled around on his bed, yawning before he sat up on it and began scratching his eyes. "School is so dullllll, I wonder where Rafe is right now," he said while scratching the back of his head. With that he stood up and proceeded to walk out of his room, deciding that he should go explore and see if he found anyone else he knew. "Well I guess there's perks to being a second year at least," Fin grinned.

"Ah, jeez..." Kayde sprinted through the halls. He slowed down when he saw students were still going into the dining hall. As he was walking, he noticed a guy with a Chikorita at his feet. Kayde walked over. "Hey, are we allowed to 'ave our Pokémon out with us?" The boy looked over, surprised he had been asked a question.
"Uh... Yeah, we can, so long as it's small enough." Kayde paused.
"Uh, how small does it 'ave to be?"
"...I forgot. You should probably just send out your smallest."
"Alright." Kayde wandered farther towards the dining hall. "In that case, ah'll send out Yany!" He released his Azumarill onto the floor. "Skifaroonj!" it cried. He then arrived at his destination.

Abby saw Blazil, and motioned for her to come over.

"Hey, Blazil!" she called out, "Come over here and talk with Ian and I." Tiny chirped happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom