• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Tower Academy: A chance to learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
((I couldn't post until now. Server issues. I'm on my phone. What's going on?))

Blazil jumped in surprise at the voice, but regardless she walked over slowly, keeping her distance from Ian. It wasn't that she didn't like him, but rather guys in general. Minus her uncle of course, which speaking of him, it could be an odd feeling being around Abby at times as well since, well...she could tell the girl liked her uncle. Thank goodness the teacher was too dumb to realize.

((Ludwig all you need to know is in the first post of the RP.))

((OOC: @Ludwig Beilschmidt; nothing much yet. First year students are on a boat (I'm on a boat!!) to the school, waiting for the landing. Second years are at school just chatting. The OP has all the details.))

Richard took in the view on the deck, admiring the sun's reflection on the water. He saw several Pokemon flying in formation across the sky as they sailed on. The whole sight was quite breathtaking, as Richard and Ace simply stood and took in the view.

"Come on Ace, let's go get something to eat." Richard said to his Pokemon, motioning for the Ninjask to perch on his shoulder. Ace complied, as they made their way towards the dining area on the ship. As Richard got his food, he turned around to scan the crowd, looking for other students with the same dorm colors as him. He spotted Harry, wearing a yellow jacket like his, only this kid was Lugia rank. Deciding it would be best to get to know another student from his dorm, he approached the table.

"I see you're in the Raikou Yellow dorm like I am," Richard said, still standing. "Mind if I have a seat?"

Harry looked up. "Oh, not at all. Please, have a seat." He fidgeted a little in his jacket. "I hate this jacket. Oh, I'm Harry, by the way."

After walking out of the dorm Fin started walking around campus, noticing that there were already new freshmen filling up the grounds. He turned to look towards a tree where he saw Blazil, Abby and Ian, a grin crossing across his face as he walked towards them. "Yo guys, long time no see!" he announced as he waved at them and laughed. "Glad to see you're all back."

"It's nice seeing you as well, Fin." Ian said, his body reclined against the tree. He closed his eyes and grew deep in thought. "How have you been...?"

Tiarra was asleep on her Tyantrum's head near the dock. This 8-foot behemoth was her strongest Pokémon, and her last resort. His size made him hard to use in battles, especially indoors. He also wasn't the most obedient. So she relied on her Gabite and Dragonair to do most of the fighting. The reason she was alone right now was that she was ostracized by her fellow second years, all because of her strange size and condition. But she had them to thank for her progress the past year. She was the weakest, now she was one of the best. She just had to see if they'd accept her now, despite her size.

Last edited:
"Pretty bored, there wasn't anything to do so I decided to just come out," he said before sitting down and putting his hands behind his head. "My summer was normal, you know travelling around and such, I tried to see if I could climb Mt. Silver but it got so close I almost froze my ass off and ended up climbing back down, plus they really gave me a beating," he said before moving his neck aside a bit so that he could see the scar that was on the right side of his neck.

"Nice to meet you, Harry." Richard responded, taking a seat at the table. "My name's Richard."

Richard took a sip from his drink as he began to eat his food. "I kind of like the jacket. It looks all official and stuff. I don't suppose you know what the difference is between Ho-oh and Lugia rank, do you? You know, besides the jackets."

((Flaze you baka the first years ain't at the academy yet :p))

"H-hello Fin," Blazil stuttered, feeling a bit more nervous with the increase in guys. She really felt uncomfortable around them, and wished she could do better, but it was just the way it was. Except with Rafe. She felt herself blush slightly at the thought of the boy, curious as to if he was at the academy yet.

As soon as Glacia pushed her trainer into the restaurant, she fell onto the floor clearly exhausted. N silently chuckled and picked his Froslass up, carried her over to a table near the corner of the restaurant, and placed her in a chair. He then sat in a chair opposite his Pokémon and looked out of the window. He tried to see if he could see the ship's destination in the distance, but eventually he gave up and pulled out a book to read.

Last edited:
Harry put his hand on his chin. "Maybe...maybe the Ho-Oh ranked people are aloof and haughty, while the Lugia ranks are all depressed and down in the dumps? Doesn't make much sense, though." Harry nodded towards Richard's Ninjask. "I see you've got a Ninjask. Is it your partner Pokémon? Partner Pokémon. I love that term. Pokémon Rangers use it to describe the Pokémon that they've captured that never wants to leave them."

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Richard replied, bringing his hand up and caressing the Ninjask's wings, earning a sound of contentment from the Pokemon. "My mom gave him to me as a gift years ago. We've been close friends ever since, almost like brothers, in a way."

Richard took another bite of his food, wiping his mouth and continuing the conversation. "What about you? What kind of Pokemon do you have?"

"Well, actually, I just have Empei, my Empoleon. My brother's letting me look after his Infernape, too, since he went to start a Dragon Gym."

"A Dragon gym? Sounds exciting." Richard said, taking another sip of his drink. "I always liked Dragon types. So majestic, yet fearsome at the same time..." Richard said, his thoughts trailing off. He thought about how cool it would be to have a dragon-type Pokemon for his contest routine, like a Salamence or a Garchomp. He dismissed the thoughts, returning to the conversation at hand.

"So, if your brother is letting you watch over his Pokemon, and he's off somewhere starting a gym, I assume that would make you a trainer, then? Here at the academy for battling?"

"Yeah.... Actually, my exhibition battle was my first real battle. I was going to go on a journey, buuuut I panicked and chickened out. Hence, why I only have Empei." He pulled out a Pokeball. "Well, Empei and Ferguson."

Having had enough of staring at four wall and a book she had finished, Alice went up to the restaurant. The girl got her food and sat next to Juliet, who smiled and waved to her twin along her Jigglypuff. Luna rested at Alice's feet as the girl sat down, while Hiro stood a few feet away by the wall, like his trainer, not caring for masses of people.

"Hmm, I see." Richard said. "Nothing wrong with that. I was never really into battling. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it, and I've dabbled in it occasionally. Heck, I had to take that exhibition battle to get into the school in the first place." he added.

"I'm hoping to become a coordinator, so you should have no competition from me!" Richard laughed a bit as he said that. "My parents were both coordinators, and I always enjoyed watching them perform. The contests were quite the spectacle! Seeing the Pokemon all gussied up and showing off, it was really fun! Well, for me, anyways."

"Contests? Hm. I might consider that. To be honest, I have no clue what I plan on doing in the future."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom