• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trade and Tradeback Thread

Re: Evolution Trade Thread/Tradeback Thread

I need to trade pokemon from my pearl game to my platinum game if anyone can help. there's only 5 i need to trade over. please and thank you :)
I can help you, but not now.. Are you okay with that? (x.x)

yup thats fine just pm me when you get a time you can do it so we can work it out.

Though one of my friends ended up receiving a hacked level 1 Mew, so it's still a little risky.

Thats why you ask for an Arceus. You can't get them on the GTS. And if anyone went to the effort to make it do so then they probably woudn't trade it.

Thats why you ask for an Arceus. You can't get them on the GTS. And if anyone went to the effort to make it do so then they probably woudn't trade it.

I asked for a Pokèmon I wanted anyway:p
I didn't mind loosing my Electabuzz for a Manaphy for one... I got Electivire in a trade later (since some have a habit of trading just about anything for a female starter or Eevee).

Would anyone kind help me transfer six of my pokemon from game to game? I just got Platinum, and want to make my 'dream team' but I don't have another DS.
I can do something in return... but can't offer really much ^^'
Please send me a PM, I'll be online for a few hours.
1290 8687 4710

Last edited:

Would anyone kind help me transfer six of my pokemon from game to game? I just got Platinum, and want to make my 'dream team' but I don't have another DS.
I can do something in return... but can't offer really much ^^'
Please send me a PM, I'll be online for a few hours.
1290 8687 4710
I can help you if you want.. Just vm/pm me when you see me online. :)

I'm looking for trade-backs to get the Johto starters in my Pokedex (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile preferably, although the evolutions would also work). Let me know if you can help me out! Thanks!

P.S.... I would also be willing to just trade straight-up for any of these. Let me know what you're looking for and we might be able to make a deal :)

Last edited:

I'm looking for trade-backs to get the Johto starters in my Pokedex (Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile preferably, although the evolutions would also work). Let me know if you can help me out! Thanks!

P.S.... I would also be willing to just trade straight-up for any of these. Let me know what you're looking for and we might be able to make a deal :)

I'll help you.

Could anyone help me evolve my Graveler, Haunter, Kadabra, and Machoke? (not neccessarily all at the same time) I'd really appriciate it.

Could anyone help me evolve my Graveler, Haunter, Kadabra, and Machoke? (not neccessarily all at the same time) I'd really appriciate it.

I can help you evolve all of them right now, if you'd like.

Ok thank you my FC is in my sig. What's yours

I need someone to help me evolve my Slowpoke into Slowking. I have king's rock, so i just need someone to trade then tradeback. I have a battle scheduled in about 3 hours, so i need to find someone that will tradeback.
EDIT: No longer need tradeback.

Last edited:

I'm in need of someone with a ho-oh and a jirachii for trade and tradeback, because I need their dex entries. I'd appreciate if someone help me. VM, if you can do it now.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom